Future Veeky Forums of 2070

In this thread we pretend we are posting on Veeky Forums in the space year 2070. I'll go first.

Anyone else get the new Space Marine figure? I would but my kidneys haven't grown enough to sell again

Remember when Veeky Forums was good?

Neat idea OP, weak execution. The Subject should say "Meanwhile in Future Veeky Forums..."
And then just your line.
Anyway,

How's D&D 14E?

Obligatory
>Veeky Forums was never good

>In this thread we pretend we are posting on Veeky Forums in the space year 2070. I'll go first.

You mean "Meanwhile on 2070 Veeky Forums..."

Good, but I hate that I can't use it with 2 different cyberjacks installed, you think they would move to wireless like other systems have.

None of this is Veeky Forums related, faggots.

Go back to /mini/

Have you seen the new AoS expansion pack with the forest of Lordaeron and the death Knights for only 150€ for 3 templates for your 3D printer ? (I hoped they wouldn't be single use only because of the DRM but it isn't a real hindrance)

How could it be meanwhile if it hasn't happened yet.. Meanwhile works for like ELF Veeky Forums and stuff, but not future Veeky Forums.

Don't worry, Ive reported your post and gaming synod will be along to you shortly for your neural reprogramming.

Yeah, but I hear it's just not the same, 15's wireless is really weak, always feels like I'm getting hit with pillows instead of actual swords.
More tedious to set up, but well worth the 4.3K Galactic Credits and organizing a dozen people's schedules with a single jack hub.

I'm interested in ARPR (Analog RolePlaying Revival), but I know next to nothing about it. Any recs for a place to start? I did check the general, but it just seems to be AIs and spambots talking about OSGURPS

I just saw on Feedbook that Kevin Siembieda has gotten another life-extension

Well how is everyone liking Age if Emperor? I just got 8 of the new Trouttron battlesuits for my tau army whew I'm just so glad that's all that GW lets us play now

ATTENTION CITIZEN: YOU HAVE TYPED "Age if Emperor?" IT IS "Age of Emperor?" YOU HAVE ALSO USED A NUMBER WHEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST TYPED EIGHT. YOU HAVE BEEN FINED 15 CREDITS. HAVE A NICE DAY.

>Age if Emperor?
Damnit now how will I buy my newest drone models for £9999.99? I guess I'll have to sell my other arm gotta love these GW prices!!

NO! /mini/ is flooded with space marines figures post, that's why we have the /spacemarinemini/ containment board.

But seriously guys how do you think both Warhammer 40k and just the tabletop hobby in general will change in seventy years?

3D printers and fan made designs available for download will reduce GW to making rulebooks only. Maybe official templates for purchase, but you could opt to make or download others.

Oh no, you dont want to go GURPS...
Not sense the ward incident

Elf slave wat do?

Now every tabletop is pay per session.

Or they just sell the 3d designs online for you to print.

What happened at the ward incident?

>In this thread we pretend we are posting on Veeky Forums in the space year 2070.

We won't be in space by 2070.

>in denial about the year because he doesn't like Return to Return Ravnica Again.

Play standard and quit bitching.

I will pay you many e-coins for one of your commissions.

(because we live in a post scarcity economy of creativity)

PS: did everyone get their actic wolf eye grey; 1 gene upgrade yet? Im still running the beta. Makes me wish i'd waited for the proper version to come out.

PSS: i cant solve the fraking captcha where you have to identigy 3 images from post singularity renaissance india.

Its kind of amazing.

That he really did make America great again.

It's just an old meme, "i feel the ward overtaking me". I don't know what it means, have never played GURPS, but my grandmother told me about it before she was DL'd.

We are always in space.

The fires and death were a real improvement actually, yeah

Look, we all love former-president Ken Jeong, but we're trying to stay on topic here.

Has anyone tried 3d printing one of those guns yet?

It looks cool, but its dangerous, you could get sent to school for that.

>"former-" instead of "eternal"
>off topic
You have been reported for Heresy of the 3rd, possibly 2nd degree. I'd prepare to be sent to re-School for life.

He said 2070, not 3070.

I wonder how people made time to game back when the government let them keep their sex organs.

Have you heard the good word about our lord, Aku?

404 page not found