fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=851876
youtube.com/watch?v=HpLESUug7JU
youtube.com/watch?v=ozaR1xW841s
youtube.com/watch?v=r33UYiPEw_s
youtube.com/watch?v=71gI8xMfJO0
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=851969
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In case you don't see it, I drew your troll ayylmao

This is the worst fucking image you could've chosen. I'm inclined to make a new thread just so we have a decent image in the OP.

Why?

He asked and I kinda like him and Gormaud
Sue me

Fuck it just go with it.

So elf v monkey... That was a thing. If I could suggest just taking a deep breath each turn and take a few seconds to consider what your next turn will look like if you succeed your goals this turn, and what it would look like if you fail. Is there any member of either team that could score if given the ball and what should you do about that.

The answer may surprise you.

let's not start doing this crap

Reminder that we got Candy Rappers vs My Little Arsenal at 10PM server time. Meaning less than an hour.

Then choose a decent image next time. Or leave the creation of threads to the others.

if you're so autistic over new thread images then make the new threads before the old one is on page 9, thread creator

No they're not related. CT was diagnosed while parkinsons already began to show its teeth. And as far as I know, theres no documented/proven relation between those two, so you're good to go.

the crowd were booing and circketing, I needed to move

Memes always have friction at first

This meme is going to be dead so quickly
Or at least I hope so

Dank memes never die, they just fade away

Do you mean imrobible or dat boi?

You're right, that is all you could do really. Sorry Senpai.

No man, I will keep improbible alive
The frog is pretty fucking stupid though and not very exploitable

Get out

The cuckold dorf was the best op.

Also best bbg meme is posting the covers of erotic novels like the gay mummies or the various elf fucking books

Never

penis13 go

Stop with the cucking stuff, Crab is pretty bro

No

>still hating dorfs this hard
git gudpenis13

>implying

Is ph0enyx now starting threads as well? 20 posts in and this is already the worst general in a while.

There isn't a mention of the word cuck and there isn't a romance novel cover or xmen image so obviously I didn't make the op

No, you're only shitting it up already. I don't want to bully you, but you're not making it easy.

this is just the start of a new era
we will be merged with the supreme fedora faction
season 4 is going to merge with the reddit league for more fun and games with penis13 as our representer/league manager

I wasn't even the one who started shitting it up. All I posted was saying the cuck dorf one was the best and then everyone got mad. Someone else had already started saying that meme were dumb

My heart just skipped a beat. Dont play with me user.

Mauled already plays in the reddit league

and we're all Mauled, therefore we're all Reddit

Hot sweaty elves and tentacles
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=851814

>someone did this
Thank you so dam much, this made my day.
I'm shrinking it down and going to upload it as soon as I can. I don't know if I want to make portaits for a av7 team but I feel enouraged now.

Holy shit thank you

>putting the anime equivalent of 5 niggling injuries on your team

MLA vs Candy Rappers might be delayed by an unknown amount of time due to unknown circumstances
Lawless if you read this pls respond to my PM

sorry for that folks

Aaaaaand we're off
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=851830

Today's special on the Menu

"Explosive Chili" or "Candy Brittle" depending on the outcome of the match

RIP Scoop Dogg

Today's menu might change in order to the match outcome

MLA vs Candy Rappers ended with a 1-1 tie

RIP Scoop Dogg, may he be a tasty rat stew

So much for a recovery game for the Rappers.

He has been replaced with Lupez Fiasco.
Trips confirm that nuffle hates me I got 20k again.

Oh shit M&M got mvp thats 21spp.

>m&m got the mvp
>thats 21 s p p
>bustin heads, throwin gobs
>is what the coach sets out for he

>he don't worry bout the halflings
>or they laughing
>he just do his job and throw some mighty blows
>so they injuries end up nasty

Holy crap gimp makes portaits so easy

Working on my secret weapons

yo, watch my ranken humans get spooked out by CMonkey's Khemri

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=851876

Just a regular fun game, what could go wrong?

An 1-1 draw with all the speed and pace expected from Khemri. good show

How do skaven foul if they can't afford shoes?

Shoes get in the way of pointy, pointy toe claws aiming for your delicates.

Ok, what about snotlings and halflings

Have you seen a Halfling's bare feet? They're so calloused they could hammer nails with them.

Snotlings, they just kinda desperately scramble all over your face.

Whats your teams theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=HpLESUug7JU

So its Top 8 who are in the big boy games right?

Lets talk about the candidates rookie and vet

Crab makes it to finals, gets diced again, and kills himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozaR1xW841s

Go naggaroth elves! May they finally accomplish something after 3 seasons other than losing to the bigshot teams and winning most of their other matches.

Since we don't know for sure yet, lets take the top 10 brackets for potentials

Vets:
-Knife Ears, Quinez DE
-Doomstart Requiem, Chorfs via Logicsfate
-Mauled's orcs
-Zer Underwardo
-The Legendary Aninmated Clothing, possibly the most prolific team in every season
-Foot Blooters
-Bret WW in Tillia, glad to see some humans with a shot
-The Classical Buddist Elves

And then Maybe Face Frumpers and Monkey Majink if any can climb

Rookies
Sweedish Surfers, Metoricly rising this season
Leighton Lepers, Nurgle team
Hither Slither, coming a long way from where it started
Just Elf My League up, fingers crossed for snekeye'd dodges
Amorican Psycho, despite a LOT of losses they have come back pretty good
EDS, A Dark Elves with a hope despite losses
Rebel Risers, I'll avoid controversy

And maybe some Monkey Bussiness or the Souless Nurgle

Who will have your cheers and your jeers?

Bret WW in Tillia are Necromantic.

oh shit they are, I don't know how I popped a boner into that...

Snorkland and Monkey Business have 0% chance of getting in. As do the Rebel Risers.

And you missed Claw and Chord, the Dark Elf team with a much better shot of qualifying than Emo Demolition Squad - who I'm pretty sure can't qualify either because them qualifying relies on the Leighton Lepers losing, but the Lepers will be playing JEMLU, who will guaranteed bump EDS off the board with a score of 9 as well.

>I did miss Claw and Chord
whoops well at least ONE of those teams have a shot in being in the top eight
Whats your predicted line up for the rookie finals?

Yeah, at least one of those teams you just shunned has to be in there
Unless you are banking on Gourmaud's getting into the top 8

I got a good feeling about the surfers and clothing in the big boys

Well, the Surfers are almost guaranteed - they would have to have an absolutely disastrous loss to fall out of the running. Not impossible, given that they're primarily an AV7 team so injuries could pile up alongside TDs allowed and ruin their tiebreaker, but extremely unlikely.

The Lepers have climbed up to their number 2 spot steadily, but unfortunately a score of 8 is within striking range of 5 other teams. Thankfully the only team below them with a threatening tiebreaker, the Rebels, are out of the running - if they can pull out a tie at minimum, they will make it in.

Which brings us to the team whose performance will probably decide everything. Just Elf My League Up's match against the Lepers could throw the whole standings into disarray. If the Elves win, their tiebreaker standing will likely still be poor - which give both Hither Slither and Amorican Psycho good odds to make it in if they win with a strong match.

Of the two, Hither Slither has the best chances due to being a more punchy team and more likely to score casualties on top of TDs.

Overall, I'd say Surfers are in, and I think the Lepers will pull through. If they don't, I think Hither Slither could probably cause enough damage in a winning match to pull ahead.

Interesting
And your guess about the Vet Big Boys?
>tfw we don't have the sidelines reporter anymore

Yeah, close loss to the Surfers really knocked C&C out of the running, unfortunately.
Still, looking forward to taking them to Vets.

Too hard to break down at this point, nearly half the league will end up in the playoffs, and half again of that number have a chance to get in.

Hither Slither does have the issue of playing Surfers for rnd6 which makes it a must win really. And even then its pretty rough.

Nothing to see here citizen. Nevermind the Werewolf in the name, it's just symbolic. The team is 100% human and certainly do not transform into slavering beasts that hunger for flesh on nights with a full moon.

Not the same guy, but for Vets, the Knife-Ears and Doomstar are probably guaranteed playoff spots due to the way matchups are going to pan out. League leader is probably a tossup between both of them also - the Knife Ears have one more point, but Doomstar has an amazing differential and trails by only one point.

It's possible though that if things align right Underwarudo or the Rockets could snipe the shield - but only the one that wins their match. If one of them wins, then that's likely a guaranteed playoff berth too, but a tie could really make the race anyone's game.

Separation between many teams is just a matter of 1 or 2 points so it's very difficult to call things right now, and most of round 5 has yet to be played. Things are more set in stone for Rookies since there's only two spots and pretty clear separation both in raw points and differentials.

>there's only two spots
Shit forgot that, suddenly things become clearer rats won't go to the dance ;_;

>meme image in the OP
>Logics announcing that he's shitting up threads until each team is represented
>avantar literally asking where to download the "improbible" playbook
What have we become? Is this the age of memes?

Rats could win and get in with a loss from leighton and a lot of CAS against Elves/big tie break swing from rats.

so position is completely based on the score?

i thought that in case of ties you first look at if the teams have played against eachother, and if they have the winner of the match gets a higher position. if not you look at the TD difference and if thats a tie you look at the casualties difference.

Well, you were wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=r33UYiPEw_s

Differential is first tiebreak, then TDs scored, then CAS inflicted IIRC.

youtube.com/watch?v=71gI8xMfJO0

games up

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=851969

1-0 for the BBEG

The only time you look at whether a team has played each other is when doing matchups. So you might not play the people next to you if you've already played them before. Exception: two teams near the bottom of the ranking may play each other more than once but that's rare.

I kinda wanna join next rookie league but never tried fumbbl. I guess it will be fine though, how far is current season?

we're in the middle of round 5 of 6. Then finals. so about ~3 weeks to finish, plus short downtime between.

Ample time to get ready and sign up. Perfect. Thanks man. Gonna have to try out one of the non-BB2 teams

Be careful which one you pick, if your only experience with the game is BB2, there are a lot of teams that look really neat to play, but are traps for new players. They require a good understanding of the game.

I know senpai, in my heart of hearts I know, but goddamnit man there is a team with 3 big guys.

That's a trap.
4x STR5 mummies without a real negatrait? trap.
All the ST4, AG4 players you want? Trap.
6 big guys? Trap
Secret weapons galore? Trap
Ect.

The heart wants what the heart wants

>Secret weapons galore? Trap
Who the fuck looks at gobbos expecting to have an amazing winning average?

Carry on then, and don't forget about "who needs doubles?" Marauders.

>Secret weapons galore? Trap
I' kind of quizzical here, surely noone looks att gobbos and thinks "Hey! This is the team to win the league with!"?

Same people who look at dwarfs and go, "Oh hey, Deathroller! Fuck yeah"

Undead is the only usable team with multiple big guys.

Khemri are slow, have no mb, have 2 ag, and have decay

Pact's big guys just aren't reliable and the team takes forever to develop

Flings and gobbos are stunty teams and thus are hard and ment for more seasoned players

Ogres are the single worst team

>Flings and gobbos are stunty teams and thus are hard and ment for more seasoned players
>seasoned players

Vets can only assess odds and work within them, to win with gobbos you need at least 1 miricale per half and a LOT of fouls

I'm usually quite salty, does the salt make me a seasoned player?

It becomes very viable in bb2 when you can get that upgrade that gives you a free bribe

I pray that there won't be those stupid stadium upgrades in the tabletop reboot