I just went all in on crypto and am retiring to travel the world

Just leveraged the shit out of three banks and a credit union to get loans totaling 85k. Lied about my income, lied about my assets and net worth, and hired a fake cosigner.

Along with my life savings I've put in ~150k into crypto (not saying which coins because this isn't a shill thread).

I sold my car (2015 BMW X3) and all my possessions and will use the money to travel South America, Eastern Europe and Asia.

Goal is to live the life for 3 years in the world's cheapest countries and come back home as a crypto multi-millionaire.

Why work when it's that easy boys? There is no better way to make money while enjoying life than this right here.

See you guys in the Hollywood Hills and the Hamptons.

Hi, I've got a retarded as fuck plan so lemme just larp it on Veeky Forums so people can poke holes in it and then make me realize that I'm an idiot for even considering it

>you

My dad is quite fond of the x5 maybe you should get an upgrade.

dont let anyone fuck with your dreams user, you can do this!

If you think these coins aren't going to 10x in the next 3 years you are delusional. Easy 20-30x for each coin I've invested in. Life is looking pretty good right now. Literally playing on easy mode.

>you

I‘m not a big fan of the X series. A friend of mine had an X1 and it didnt even look like an SUV, had a harsh ride and very little interior space compared to the big body. Are newer X1 or higher models better?

you could just set all your coins in BTC and live comfy this year. im pretty sure.

as long as you have about 50-100k link, the rest of the bullshit you chose doenst matter. did you get a link position?

link will be gone in 3 years

>BMW
>SUV
not going to make it, sorry lad

>not saying which coins because this isn't a shill thread
I would like to know which coins OP

>If you think these (name of a bubble) aren't going to 10x in the next 3 years you are delusional. Easy 20-30x for each (bubble unit) I've invested in.
i've seen some ponzi schemes and bubbles in my life
and you sound exactly like a typical pre-collapse phase owner
i mean, this guys were so overly-optimistic exactly like this right until one day they lost all their money

alright this is my sell signal. See you at 7k faggots

Not much. Not worth the risk of holding those bags. Communication has been poor from Sergey.

Oh shit Bitcoin just dropped 1 cent after this post was posted

I have allocated 90% of my portfolio to projects that I strongly believe will stand the test of time. Strong, active communities, active teams, great transparent communication, history of making deadlines on assigned roadmaps, whitepaper/project has something of value and innovative to offer the world, etc. 10% is for random shit that could moon or projects that are promising but young. Basically riskier projects that may not be around in 3 years but have small caps and 1 or 2 solid picks could pay for everything.

this remind anyone else of btc at 1000$? 3000$? 6000$?

When will the bubbletards learn that their lines have been repeated ad nauseum for the last 5 years lol

Exactly. 2018 IMO will be the point of no return. The current strong crypto projects will not be this undervalued again. They will moon in 2018 and anyone who bought at "ath" in 2017 won't even care about crashes and dumps. It won't even touch these levels again.

Aight. One must be vertcoin for sure.
What else? Just tell us stop trying to be some kind of mistery faggot.

Don't want to turn this thread into X coin vs Y coin.

you better have IOTA

you're gonna be pink wojak posting in a week brah. this post would have made sense if you already had made it, but with that stupid ass plan and overly optimistic attitude doesn't sound like it'll end well.

>X1
>son, that's not even a BMW, it's a mini

>Lied about my income, lied about my assets and net worth, and hired a fake cosigner.

Congratulations on your felonies. Enjoy federal prison.

when you're deluded you don't know you're deluded
it's a mark of being deluded

Where the fugg is that image

Also good luck OP, I'd recommend covering your loans when it has tripled, you never know when the crash will be.

These faggots cant help themselves. They will bubble and cant cash out all the way up to 1 million.

nice just bought 100k

It's an underwater hotel in the maledives

I hope you bought BTC right now.
I want to fuck this weekend.

Yeah, he just needs to retire to a cheap country without an extradition agreement with his country. Maybe the Philippines or something like that? His money would go further that way too.

But yeah, OP, don't think you'll be marching back into the U.S. without being arrested and having your assets seized (though crypto might be safe if they don't know you have it)

The coins that survive yes. Most won’t.

Keked

Ayyyy that's the way to do it senpai, I just started investing; living like a poor sad mf rn, putting every dime in crypto. Selling my 2006 bmw 330i, trying to get a credit starter loan for 5k and drop that in LTC or something. I'm supper young living with my mom.

OP, can you just clarify to me how much you set aside for living expenses and how much will be in crypto?

Also which wallet are you using to keep your cryptocurrencies?

I've coinbase; what do y'all think about that wallet?

I work in a bank, no bank is this retarded, I know you are larping thou.

what coins did you buy

How viable is going all in?

I feel like this is pretty much the last moment when it's still possible.
We're now going into the normie phase of the project.
And in 2019/2020 it either gets adopted or dies.

Good luck mate. All depends on what you've selected I guess.

Hopefully you haven't invested in the next Primecoin....

Not only are you committing credit fraud, you've left your coins on an exchange, one of the ones notorious for being in bed with the IRS.

user I....

that wasn't him and they aren't "in bed"

the last time i saw a thread like this was back in august (right before china fuD) OP had sold everything he owned and put it into OMG ATH, now he has probably killed himself. But i remember he was SUPREMELY confident with omg going to 100$ by december and he had every reason to.

my point is that you might be confident as fuck now, but you have no idea what is going to happen in two months or two years, no one does. Just so you know you may have completely fucked your life over in more than one unnecessary way. I hope for your sake and your childrens sake that you have not

>why work when its that easy boys?

kek