If this will be the preferred way of RFID in stores around the world to update their old unupdated systems I will be...

If this will be the preferred way of RFID in stores around the world to update their old unupdated systems I will be fucking rich.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7fvxmn/questions_and_answers_from_our_latest_askwtc_ama/

This sounds groundbreaking and I can definitely see this get wide adoption. I have already figured extremely efficient automated stores with all done without staff. Only security guard.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=Vertcoin (VTC)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the future for manufacturing sectors. Buy or stay poor bois.

This will be 15$ by the 10th I guarantee it

Bought low $4 and sold 7ish i think they wont deliver again and there will be another dip soon and ill rinse and repeat fucking gains were fire tho

Now that they are releasing masternodes and genesis block in like a month or two? Yeah, good bet...

Those master nodes wont even be paying out until 2019

I don't believe you. Source?

There is none, just low effort FUD

they are paying out q1 2018

Thats around the time they expect to have rfids finishing production
Lmao you emotional retards are funny everything that doesn't praise is fud

Lmao you’re literally just making shit up retard

Vechain kills this shitcoin

they're trying to make up for their fuck ups, dont fall for it. more fuckups to come. sold and not buying back. stronger teams have and will be entering this space, DYOR.

This highly educated team doesn't speak english... lol

You can't be wronger user. Do your research, read the whitepapers, check the team and advisors, also the companies and institutions behind the project, and you'll see how small VEN and MOD are compared to WTC.

You should spread your investment at least to 60% WTC, 20% VEN, 20% MOD, thank me later.

This.

Im just happy that there is a KRW/WTC pair now available

a lot of fiat gonna be going directly into WTC now

isnt this just an overpriced glorified erc20 token?

been waiting on this for months...it's time.

Might be the perfect storm for WTC in Q1 2018

> Fiat cash rolling into WTC

> Masternodes up and running

> Releases mainnet chain for production

> Gets listed on Bittrex

Get in before $25 WTC

Lol good luck, WTC forked MEW and presented that as their digital wallet. If you can't read between the lines to understand that their team is all fluff and not technologically competent enough to pull off their vision then you will be caught blind again when they delay again next month. Sell now at this top, and most certainly don't buy.

Thinking of dumping my NEO bag for WTC

fuck off nigger

0.20 c from ath skyrocket to infinety and just a little more

I dumped NEO bags for WTC 3 days ago best thing i did 2017 DESU.

>bought low $4
>sold $7

Nigga, you fucked up. You should have just held instead of trying to take measly gains.

I'm holding since 5 bucks

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=Vertcoin (VTC)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE LET ME GET IN!!! I WAS TOO LATE!!!!

Lol, screencapped you triple-niggers for the eventual FUD collage, btw.

Look at all these shit kids talking about their WTC moon. Come to me when you bought at $0.90 and sold at $9. Nice moon mission you got going currently LMAO.

Nice same boat here.

In since $0.82 and $1.90. I'm still up 650% even after DCA as price has gone up.

What do you have your eyes on next?

Lol, WTC was never at $9 at any point in time.

LINK and REQ. Before you come at me with insults of being deluded or a stinky linky whatever hear me out.

These coins have not had their moment yet, not saying that they aren’t guarneteed to but there’s a high chance they will. Ask anyone around here about the state of WTC a few months ago, it was FUD’d HARD AS FUCK everyone calling it a shitcoin and what not. Price tanked from $2 to $0.9. More FUD. Then what happened? Moon mission began, went to $9. This was after around 3 months of holding If I recall. I’m not saying buy LINK or REQ but if you want real moon missions but you’re gonna have to buy something that hasn’t had its moment yet.

$8.60 whatever. Pretty sure Binance had it at $9 though if anyone can check. On phone atm.

Walton is amazing, should be $1b marketcap!

New boxmining video coming out next week with the WTC team

New big exchanges in the future

Guardian masternode = money in your sleep

government partnerships, etc. let's get it!!!

Finally someone with brains. Fact is that 98% people will never buy low and will chase moons when they see green candles and buying ATH as always. Very few people actually buy oversold coins which are down, but that is actually how you make money.
Get rid of FOMO, buy only low and have patience.

>p-please buy my bags

Legit. All moon missions had their moment of FUD.
I’m not selling.