I stopped coming to Veeky Forums about 18 months ago. It was lousy with quest threads, tranny worship...

I stopped coming to Veeky Forums about 18 months ago. It was lousy with quest threads, tranny worship, weeaboo nonsense and other NEET activities.

I notice that jap-moot put a quest board up. I think maybe its a chance to see what Veeky Forums is up to.

front page = 3 quest threads and 2 CYOA threads.

It used to be that the weeaboos played the "board-culture" card whenever confronted. Is this still the case and why there are still infestations of quests in here?

because you're too fucking stupid the use the calendar and filters.

The questfags want their new board to fail so many are refusing to go to their ghetto.

catalog. but typos aside the point stands.

>It used to be that the weeaboos played the "board-culture" card whenever confronted. Is this still the case and why there are still infestations of quests in here?
Yup.

They also shitpost the actual quest board in order to make it look like people don't like it so they have an excuse to spam their /a/utism quests here.

The Mods don't enforce the migration either, making it completely pissmanaged.

Thanks nipmoot you cuck.

right. So my one time click on Veeky Forums and scrolling down means I'm "too fucking stupid." I guess I hit a nerve with you. You may want to either have sex or kys.

>oh look, this thread again

>So my one time click on Veeky Forums

>one time
>I stopped coming to Veeky Forums about 18 months ago

Okay.

I think your autism is showing. You're not taking things in context via powers of inference.

I frequented it 18 months ago. Full stop. Stop your autismal processing.

New event: One time click (to see what is going on)

You weren't using the catalog before.

This proves your stupidity.

I'm not here to argue with an idiot.

I left after angelanon got her own Internet defense force and /cyoa/ back her and and SDA's personal blog.

I'm hoping things have improved.

You'd have to filter the entire fucking board to get rid of the shit Op mentioned.

Nice blog, faggot.

Meta discussions don't belong on thematic boards, faggot.

Though I agree with you, 3 quest threads are better than 20 quest threads, senpai.

>I'm "too fucking stupid."
Congratulations, you've both figured out your issue and admitted it.

You're well on your way to recovery.

Except, you obviously do find me to be underpowered compared to your STAGGERING intellect and you just can't stop talking to me.

Why are you complaining about weaboos on 4chins?

>I stopped coming to Veeky Forums about 18 months ago. It was lousy with quest threads, tranny worship, weeaboo nonsense and other NEET activities.

>I don't like Veeky Forums: the post

Good to see that Veeky Forums is basically the cesspool that it used to be.

There is one weeb quest and one weeb CYOA.

I fail to see how this makes the board worse. Are we not supposed to play traditional games on the traditional games board?

I don't even do quests and I know /qst/ is garbage. One I looked there a few weeks ago when it was first introduced, it was all chaff made by people who had never played TTRPG before in their life, let alone seen a quest thread. The stuff people did here was generally of at least not garbage quality, and those that were actually bad just disappeared.

Quests don't even bleed into other threads, like the endless 40kiddy posting. I just don't understand why people get upset about them.

it didn't used to be. Lots of (constructive) Warhams talk, D&D min-maxing, story telling advice, world-building, game mechanics collaboration.

>implying

Are you trying to imply that that doesn't happen right now?

Because I could show you something that I actually helped make just around Christmas time with some other fa/tg/uys.

Wow, it sure is convenient that you quit going to Veeky Forums and only now just came back conveniently since /qst/ is in a trial status.

Oh wait, you're full of shit