Tomboy foul mouthed rogue. Hangs around scum. Secretly a virgin

Tomboy foul mouthed rogue. Hangs around scum. Secretly a virgin.

Why are anime fans so awful?

So?

>gets murdered when she mouths off to the wrong kind of scum

I see.

Anime has little to do with it, shitposter.

Just dump your ecchi and be done with it.

Preach it, brudder.

Fuck off

Really wanted to post this picture eh op?

animu fans with zero self awareness are literally the plague of most "nerd" communities

Drunken smooth talking Dwarf. Sells Californian wine. He doesn't do anything?

Post anime or fuck off.

Ah, the french champagne...

works for me

So are trekkies and bronies.

Why are they always virgins?

Why can't they be something more realistic, like "gently used?"

Virgins are awful, especially when they're in their early 20s and still never got a dick.

What is this from?

Because your average animu scum and/or fa/tg/uy is a virgin themselves, and they're too intimidated by a girl whose had sex even once, because they're afraid they'll be inadequate.

Realistically speaking, wouldn't someone who you've come to know through being a good friend before becoming fuckbuddies be sympathetic to your inexperience? I mean, I know anime shits don't think about that, but only a real bitch would mock you for your first time.

Pretty much the only people with anything worthwhile to say in the entire topic.

Ach! I'm not sure whatcha be trying to get at, SKULL.

Unsounded

Mwahhaa the dwarf maed is celebrated for its...

That fucking face when she's about to take a bite, holy shit.

Well yeah, it would take a very shit friend to mock you for being a rosy-cheeked virgin.

Which is hardly something that would ever come up, mind you. Most girls won't be asking about your sexual history beyond "when's the last time you've had sex, have you been tested and do you have protection?" And by the time they start asking the detailed ones, you're already in a relationship and she's slept with you at least a couple times.

Besides, women get off on "teaching" inexperienced men.

I claim this thread as a character thread.

A former two-bit comedian turned con artist. He loves brawling and excessive violence, although he frowns on senseless torture. Secretly balding and tries to do everything to keep the rest of his hair from falling out.

Remember that for a lot of these people, their only experience with women is seeing depictions in the media. Virginity is often considered ridiculous in TV, movies, and the like.

Over confident fighter. He's going to cause a lot of infighting. He's also going to cause a lot of outfighting. He sucks at fighting, and he wants to be the party face.

Even on /tg I can't get rid of tfw no tomboy gf.

A defense attorney that does most of the detective legwork for her clients. Won a lot of cases thanks to forged evidence and pulling her underworld criminal connections. She is secretly narcissistic and always spends at least an hour per day on her skin care.

>current year
>trekkies are still a thing, let alone being significant in any community
jej

Can't argue about horse autismos

Because a woman who's fucked around is not marriage material.

Are you serious, or sarcastically pointing a moron's pov?

He's serious. He's a moron.

Don't say such things about my belly button forte nigga. Shit taste.
Also the secretly a virgin thing is a bit annoying for your character. Any foul mouthed person who keeps company with scum, rogues and scoundrels is probably going to lose their virginity sharpish.

It's conceivable that she might just be putting that mouth of hers to other uses.

This is what we killed quests for

>year 2016 of our lord
>marrying a non virgin slut
People like you are all that is wrong in this world.

>killed quests
please, they don't even move to their fucking containment board and the mods don't mind.

i mean, do what you want buddy,but best of luck

>Severely lacking in romantic experience
>Due to having so little in common with men her age, she starts hitting on her painfully dense younger apprentice

>Why are they always virgins?
Because they're idealized? Think about your girlfriend and how many men have fucked her before you. Would you rather discover that she actually fucked more men than she told you about, or less?

>Would you rather discover that she actually fucked more men than she told you about, or less?

Well if she's fucked more, it means she knows what she's doing when it's your turn.

To be real here, it's less about the sex thing and more about wanting to not be compared to the guy she lost her v card to.

That and it's a dream of many a man to be the first love of a woman.

>it means she knows what she's doing when it's your turn
I'm sure your wife's boyfriend will enjoy that, but for actual longterm relationships where sex is a secondary concern experience is not a positive.

Go back to the kitchen

>autists calling other autists out on their autism.

The pot calling the kettle black, how cute!

I'd bash my little berks head if ya get my drift.

I never asked, because I don't have crippling feelings of inadequacy that force me to compare myself to her past lovers.

No picture, but I'll go.

Millennium-old spider person. His hobbies are discovering new planes, finding eternal youth, and banging his (by spider standards) hot wife - in that order.

People get too hung up on it, though. I lost my virginity to a woman with a lot of experience, and she was nothing but sweet and tender about it.

Fast forward to now, and I'm looking forward to being the same kind of teacher to my current girl, who's a virgin,

If the person you're with isn't awful, it doesn't matter if they've had zero or a hundred, because they care about YOU.

>This arouses me but cannot be stood for!

You say that as a man who is about to become a girl's first.

As I said, it's the dream of many men to be loved above all other lovers. Knowing your girl has been around the curb diminishes that, since she'll be thinking of them at times.

Once again, the "counterargument" relates to sex and sexual insecurity. If you want a prostitute, sure. Don't go for some fresh 17 year old improted from Bucharest who will probably bleed all over the place and cry for her mommy, go for the 40 year old MILF bombshell who's been in the business for longer than you've been alive.

If there's something you need to be insecure about, something you need to worry about in terms of comparisons, it's emotion. Those intense feelings of love, loyalty and exclusive affection she feels for you? They become a lot less impressive if you're the 11th guy she's felt them for. And if 10 guys before you lost her affection, what makes you think you're anything special? What makes you so much better than those 10 guys that you're guaranteed to keep her affection? Let's not kid ourselves, there are certainly better men than ourselves out there who are more than eligible to become number 12.

Aye, but also as a man who was a girl's hundredth.

I've dated bitches and I've dated good women. With the latter, it doesn't matter how many others they've had. The fact that they're with YOU means that they love YOU.

Obsessing over your girl's past ain't healthy, man.

It takes a certain type of woman to be willing to "teach" an inexperienced man.
Fuckbuddies, as their name implies, are interested in fucking. It doesn't matter how long your female friend has known you. When she wants to get off, she wants to get off, and fumbling around with your virgin ass isn't going to cut it.
Sure, since she's your friend, she'll spare you to embarassment after the fact, but nothing's going to scrub your mind of her initial, "Wait...You're done already?", comment when you crashed and burned within two minutes.

Past indicates future, my friend.

As I said, it's less about "I can't compare" and more about the fact that if I love a girl, if I honest to god love a girl with all my heart, I want us to share that memory together.

>a lot less impressive
Wow, faggot.

So what you're basically saying is that someone who has had an endless series of one-night stands and casual relationships is fine, but someone who's had a romantic relationship previously isn't?

>Past indicates future, my friend.
By that logic, a virgin will be a virgin forever because their sexless past indicates a sexless future.

>if I love a girl, if I honest to god love a girl with all my heart, I want us to share that memory together.
If you honest to god love her, you'll accept her past.

And if you're turning away from girls based on their pasts before you can fall in love with them, you're just closing doors that might lead to happiness.

If you want to do that, it's your life. But I hope nobody else picks that path.

Hate to break it to you, but "I love you so much that I'm willing to forego experiencing intimacy with any other man just to be in your arms" is a lot more sincere than "I love you just as much as the 10 men who came before you, literally and figuratively". This should not be controversial in any way, shape or form. Arguing against it without resorting to insults or shame tactics means arguing against common sense.

I'm sure your wife's son is very proud of you

Ironically my most functional "friends with benefits" deal started with me as a virgin and lasted well over a year.

But then, it might have to do with the fact that I was 14 and she was shotacon.

>By that logic, a virgin will be a virgin forever because their sexless past indicates a sexless future.
Yes. You're entirely correct. Look at Veeky Forums.

>If you honest to god love her, you'll accept her past.
Yeah, but I'll be sad that we couldn't experience that together.

It's a similar reason to why I don't date single moms even when they're not crazy. You'll simply never be the first thing in her mind.

It's long been a part of western culture that virginity equals purity, and purity is a lot better than not being pure.

On a less high-minded note, imagine how many men are probably virgin in their twenties, or even their thirties. Would you rather that the other person was so experienced they knew how horrible you were, or that you were both on the same, awkward footing?

And if you're lucky enough to have some experience, there is probably no better feeling than giving a girl an amazing first time and her treating you like some sort of sex god. At least for a short while.

>I love you so much that I'm willing to forego experiencing intimacy with any other man just to be in your arms
If she'd never met you, why would she do that?

Are we talking about some anime childhood love here, or about real people?

I lost my cherry to a girl who'd had a lot of partners before me, and she was nothing but considerate and affectionate. She didn't say anything to make me feel inadequate afterwards. Instead, she taught me how to get better at it, and by the end of our relationship, we were having very good sex together.

But that former option is almost an impossibility, especially if you never knew her before you met and/or started dating. You can't set yourself up as some ultimate goal for her if you were never in her life to look forward to before a certain point. Your logic really only works if you had always known her - a childhood friend or something like that.

Seriously, 'forego experiencing intimacy?' What, did she have five boyfriends before, but didn't have sex with any of them because she was saving it for special number six?

Hilarious and original.

>Yes. You're entirely correct. Look at Veeky Forums.
Okay, I chuckled.

>Yeah, but I'll be sad that we couldn't experience that together.
Being sad about that is fair. I thought you were saying you'd turn away non-virgins because you couldn't have that, which would be almost cruel to them.

>It's a similar reason to why I don't date single moms even when they're not crazy. You'll simply never be the first thing in her mind.
I feel you there: a kid is a major turn-off for me for that reason. It's a vastly different degree of distraction, though.

>But that former option is almost an impossibility, especially if you never knew her before you met and/or started dating.
>It's literally impossible to not be a slut

>What, did she have five boyfriends before, but didn't have sex with any of them because she was saving it for special number six?
That's what dating is for, right? Or would you rather have arranged marriages? They have surprisingly high succes rates.

>Topic about animu crap in my Veeky Forums
>Derails into relationship advice from 'experts'

This bitch knows what's up.

I'd destroy any pussy and literally throw out my back doing so just to spite the bitch attached to it.

How many partners have you had, user?

Are you a slut, or are you going to swear blind that you're a virtuous man holding out for your pure waifu?

No argument there. Bronies and anime-die-hard-fans-with-no-self-awareness are cancer in most nerds communities. But trekkies are like, near extinct really. Not even star wars has a relatively large and loud fanbase compared to the other 2.

>Are you a slut, or are you going to swear blind that you're a virtuous man holding out for your pure waifu?
If I were a slut I'd be a hypocrite, wouldn't I?

Go ahead, make a heelturn and insult me for being a post-pubescent virgin. Or better yet, tell me I'm delusional and fucking women will automatically give me "realistic" views on succesful marriages like the ones normies and their 50% divorce rates are having.

I thought that's what this was at first, until I saw a slew of posts otherwise after the OP. I'll bite though.

A farmboy high school dropout who's got a silver tongue and and a winning smile. Worked his way into friends with a corporate big shot who offered him a high position in his company's security division, despite having zero experience in it. Years later, still has no experience in the actual field, but turns out to be the best leader they've had by faking it hard to the point where he convinces everyone otherwise... but sometimes, a few people can see cracks in his facade.

>They have surprisingly high success rates.
They unironically do.

Holy shit, you guys outfagged OP.
Do you even realize how queer you need to be to do that?

Change the argument around: Why would a female virgin want to have sex your slutty ass?

>If I were a slut I'd be a hypocrite, wouldn't I?
That's what I was checking for.

>Go ahead, make a heelturn and insult me for being a post-pubescent virgin.
It's no insult to be a virgin; I was until i was twenty-one. But holding your virginity up as inherently superior to other people's choices is a dick move.

>Or better yet, tell me I'm delusional and fucking women will automatically give me "realistic" views on succesful marriages like the ones normies and their 50% divorce rates are having.
I don't even know what you're trying to get on about, user. You've got some kind of bug up your ass.

>Ex that I started dating in high school
>We grew up in the buckle of the bible belt
>Offered to fuck me if I was serious about marrying her, we had done everything up to that
>Tell her that I'm too young to make that sort of commitment
>Eventually we break up unfucked
>Cycle repeats itself a few times
>Eventually lose my virginity to a random girl at a house party who gave no fucks
>Almost unanimously the girls I didn't wind up marrying either are now either infamous sluts or settled for marrying guys of a lower caliber than the ones they had been dating because who wants to settle below the age of 25

Virginity seems really important when you're young, but in retrospect it is less so. What really matters is the spirit in which you deal with people.

>What really matters is the spirit in which you deal with people.
This.

No, you were saying that she foregoed experiencing intimacy with anyone 'just to be in your arms.' Why would she be saving herself for someone she'd never met?

Not the same level of shame considered with men not being virigin. In fact, generally it's considered something to make fun of, a sign of youth and inexperience.

>but for actual longterm relationships where sex is a secondary concern experience is not a positive.

Ok, I'm going to give you the best piece of relationship advice you're going to get. Sex is not a tertiary concern. It's a major part of any healthy relationship, and ultimately the primary reason you and your partner(s?) are together. Being compatible, and sharing interests, is also super fucking important. But for actual longterm relationships, none of those are "secondary concerns". If someone's personality grates on your nerves, you can tolerate it for awhile... But ultimately it will drive a wedge between you. If someone doesn't share any interests with you, then you're going to feel more like roommates who tolerate each other's presence. You might stick with it in the long run, but it will be unsatisfying to do so. If sex is the problem, then it is the biggest fucking problem in the relationship. No buts, ifs, or "I can train him/her". If sexual compatibility between you is bad, and your partner is a dead-fish, it WILL be why you split up. One (or both) of you will be feeling unfulfilled, and you can bet your sweet ass that there will be cheating if you try to stick with it in the long run.

Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship, because it is one of the most important things in a relationship. The only case where this is not so, is if you're both asexual.

Go back to the garage and build me a car!

...yes?

You didn't answer the question, so I'll post it again in case you missed it.
>Why would a female virgin want to have sex [with] your slutty ass?

I mean, equality, right?

Well, they wouldn't specifically be looking for virgins like men tend to look, or at least hope for, virgin women.

I don't know, I've got Veeky Forums level of expertise on women. All I can guess is that they'd probably get more enjoyment out of an experienced partner than one who's fumbling, has no idea how to push any of her buttons, and is struggling to work past his own pleasure.

So why doesn't logic hold the same for the reverse?

Because societal views of differences in gender and how courtship should work on either side.

Not him, but honestly most women are cold fish in the sack.

>I mean, equality, right?
Equality is a meme.

Media portrays male virginity as something comedic and male experience as something worthy of respect, and does the opposite for women. It's stupid, but it's slow in changing.

>like men tend to look, or at least hope for, virgin women.
No, that's what *you* do.
>All I can guess is that they'd probably get more enjoyment out of an experienced partner than one who's fumbling
>And why do you believe the reverse to not be the case?

I'm okay with the fact that any girl I might end up dating has had sex before while I haven't.

And memes are the DNA of the soul, Jack.

A local barmaid that serves drinks in a tavern. She ran away from her reasonably successful merchant family, unwilling to inherit her parents' fortune and striving to achieve success on her own. Unfortunately, reality ensued, and she became just another servant that lives hand-to-mouth lifestyle. Sometimes she regrets her decision, but her pride doesn't allow her to make amends before her parents, even though they would be happy to accept her back into the family.

>Why would you want a virgin they don't even know what they're doing
>Virginity is unrealistic
>Only an insecure child would care about the number of sexual partners their partner has had
You know, this shit always reeks of the same kind of desperate self-validation one would see in cut versus uncut debates. As it turns out, many individuals prefer people with few to no sexual partners, this is an entirely logical preference. If you prefer non-virgins and those with a lot of sexual partners, whatever floats your fucking boat; but liking them doesn't make you more mature or worldly, and it certainly doesn't make you a better person.

It'll never change. It's hardwired into our monkey brains, and there's a good reason.

A man can basically abandon his children right after one fuck. He loses nothing, might not even know he has kids.

Whereas sex is much riskier for a woman. One fuck could equal nearly a year of pregnancy, potential death and at least 10 years of investment.

That's why women had/have to be more choosey about sex.