Ryukuza Quest: Protector of Smiles and Youkai Hunter

Stage 122: The returning sparrows bring with them....

Toshida Ginka is very quiet, and you're not really all that surprised.

Confronted with the realization of who you are in no uncertain terms is one thing. Realizing that there are others who would make sure you either never become what you are meant to be or who would take possession of you to control that power is another matter entirely. Facing the God of the Oceans is relatively easy compared to knowing there might be assassins and kidnappers in your future.

Ginka-chan isn't entirely surprised by your revelations; your family is strange and wonderful and you tend to make even more of an impression now than you used to. For someone who spends most of her free time roaming the Shinjuku district and solidifying a reputation for unusual and cool styles, that is an impressive claim. You wait patiently as Ginka worries over her situation and those of her family – rather, the Ama divers of Mikimoto Pearl Island.

You have to admit there are a couple of things that make staying a good possibility. The temple to Ryujin Owatatsumi – your father and the Dragon Kami of the oceans – is as sacrosanct a place as is possible. It has its own guardian deity, and even when you destroy Japan, the temple will be safe, as will the pearl beds of Mikimoto. The Ama are a sacred people, meaning it would be incredibly upsetting to the kami to do them harm of any sort. Even threatening them might anger many spirits. And finally, the chief of the Ama Divers is an elder and knowledgeable woman, who will definitely cause trouble for anyone trying to kidnap her adopted daughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47061047/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/37879167/
pastebin.com/Z53TyK0N
pastebin.com/rZLwzvGx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the other hand, Ginka is your first real friend outside of the Clan, Yui included. Yui is yours by virtue of your being a demon tamer, capable of bringing demons into your service to atone for crimes or to become better people. You don't like that, but the fact remains, and it was proven very pointedly when you possessed her during your family's altercation with one of the Generals Two, the warlords of Clan Ryo. So Ginka-chan is the first friend you made. She is a kappa-child, which means she would be a strong ally with even a little training, despite her humility and humble upbringing. Even then, she has monastic training, having grown up in Ginkaku-ji, the Silver Pavilion Zen temple in Kyoto.

And you really would like to try and heal the scars she was given by some bastard with a broken beer bottle....or at least find that walking dead man.

[] Let her make the decision in her own time.
[] Point out these factors for her to study.
[] Check to see what the rest of your family thinks.
[] Ask her to come home with you.
[] Suggest she remain here.

Twitter: @XsQuestmistress

Previous Thread: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47061047/

Interlude: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/37879167/

Threads in Chronological Order, including writeups by XS : pastebin.com/Z53TyK0N
or search for Title: Ryukuza on Suptg

Barrier Combat Guide: pastebin.com/rZLwzvGx

>Ryukusa's Treasures

Her name: Ryuu Yorihokura

Eight hundred and sixty-two cat youkai live in your aura

Matagama-no-Shitoki, a kami in it's own right that protects Ryukusa from inimical magic.

Ame-no-Omukade-no-Musume – Ryukusa's mukade possessed wakizashi; a kami. “Daughter of my Centipede of Rain.”

Gendai-no-Muteki-no-Buki - Invincible Weapon of the Present Age, a secret kami-blade given to Ryukusa by Wakaba that appears to be made of some alloy of titanium.

Seido no Shinpi-tekina Ken – a mysterious bronze sword given to Ryukusa by the mermaids of Japan.

Go Yūrei no Rensa, the Five-Ghost-Chain, used to summon or send messages to your (actual) older sister Ryuu Nabiki.

Ryukusa's Family.

>Talismans:
Akari – Centipede
Er Yin – Scorpion
Kiki – Toad
Kiku – Lizard
Yui – Snake

Ryu Ryukusa is tall at 5' 8", but this becomes 6' in her true form. She is fully grown. Lesbian top.
Kiku is 5' 1" for ever and ever. Lesbian submissive.
Akari is 5' 3", and has another few inches to grow. Sexuality is weird, switch, cosplayer.
Yui is 5' 8" and will only grow due to circumstances beyond her control. Dyke, switch.
Kiki is 5' 6", and is at full growth. Bisexual bottom.
Er Yin is the tallest at 5' 10" and is fully grown. Lesbian dominant.
Jinyuu is 5' 7" but persistently hovers an extra three inches above the ground or floor because of her nature as a seer. Straight.
Hinata-hakase is 6' 3". Sexuality is terrifying.
Hidesato is 5' 5". Straight.
Kushinada is 5' 8". Straighter.
Taisho Ryoga is 5' 9". Who knows.
Hyun Chisato is 5' 4”, and is fully grown. Lolicon with plausible deniability.
Rie is 8” tall or 5' 5”, and is fully cat. Her sexuality is cat.
Hagyu Genso is 12' 5” standing upright. He is by and large gay.
Mizumi Shoko is 7' 2”, is fully grown. Bisexual top.
Yuuhi is 4'11” and is fully grown. Yuuhi a cute.
Tokei Isusangi, Inau-kun is 5' 3” and still confused.
Reiha is 5' 5 1/2”, and is milfy.
Peta is 3' 2”. Peta is \>.

>[] Let her make the decision in her own time.
>[] Point out these factors for her to study.

Let her make her own, informed, decision.

Gonna agree with and on this.

Also, we need Chibi-horobi to be a thing at some point, even if only for a day.

To add onto my vote here: Make sure that we don't accidentally guilt trip her with the whole "you are my first friend" thing.

>[] Check to see what the rest of your family thinks.
Shit, I'm late to Ryukusa!

[XX] Let her make the decision in her own time.
[XX] Point out these factors for her to study.
[X] Check to see what the rest of your family thinks.

“Before you decide, Ginka, there's some things you should consider carefully too.” she looks up at you with inhuman eyes of red glass, her concerns writ large upon her worried expression. You gently point out almost everything that might be pertinent, carefully sidestepping your personal issues, both good and bad. She doesn't need to feel guilt or debt towards you; they're both unpleasant and really inappropriate as far as you are concerned. “You should take your time to think about it – even all evening if you would like.” You stand up, and smile down at her. “Either way....you're my friend Ginka-chan. I want you to do what is best for you, and I will support you. You and your family.”

She starts to say something, but you smile, and she realizes whom you were talking about. Not her unknown real family, but the one she has made for herself here. You owe the Ama Divers, perhaps indirectly, but they sheltered you and your family, and allowed Akari to heal in safety. The only repayment you could give is one they might never know about – you kept the pearl beds safe, and the temple will be a refuge in the disasters that will come.

“I understand, Aoi-chan. I'll think about it a little longer.” She rises and walks over to where Kiku-chan is praying serenely, restored to her normal acerbic self now that you've given her a good cry and demonstrated that there is no smile too strange to be protected. You walk over to where Yui is tending to Akari and Inau-kun; Kiki-hime is preparing tea while Yuuhi is setting out futons and headrests.

“I am sorry about your weapons,” you say as you settle near the Ainu demigod. “It was unexpected for them to attack so boldly.”

Inau-kun smiles, though she winces a little as Yui bandages her arms. Not nearly as bad as Er Yin, but the burns aren't just superficial. “Better my weapons than one of us, Ryukusa-sama. She was a formidable opponent. I'm glad no one else was injured so badly.” Her upbeat nature makes you smile, but you can see that the loss pains her.

[] Offer her Seido no Shinpi-tekina Ken, the bronze sword the mermaids gave to you.
[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
[] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.
[] Can she get replacements from ~Nowhere~?
[] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.

>[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
>[] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.

>[x] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.
An intriguing idea, though how many kami in weapon form is Ryukusa gonna run into?
>[x] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.

[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
[] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.

Kiki's been doing alot lately

>[] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.
>[] Can she get replacements from ~Nowhere~?

We still have that tear/tea stuff that needs to be checked out right? We also didn't put it in ~nowhere~. Have we been carrying it this whole time?

>[] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.

Damn, I'm so late for this amazing quest and it no less amazing author.

Hi XS! How are you?

>In any case, make sure that what's left of her weapons are treated correctly. Kami or not, they saved everyone

Adding to my vote here >Put your hand on Inau-kun's shoulder and tell her that if she ever wants to talk, you are here anytime for her. And more than likely the others will be, too.

Important

i vote this.

Many apologies. an immediate medical emergency came up and I was confined to a small clean white space for the duration. I will be continuing immediately and extending today's game into the afternoon again.

Meds made me ill. Sorry.

That sounds bad, I hope you're doing okay*!

*relative to XS Standard Edition

Yes, but Ryukusa has pockets and jars with lids.

It's a hazard that crops up every now and then, and while unpleasant and time consuming, isn't especially threatening.

That's good then.

I hope you feel better now.

Hope you feel better and stop getting quite so sick long enough to recover some!

I do, thank you.

Writing.

Shit glad to hear you're ok XS

Class is done and I'm here for dragon girls

[X] See if they were kami; they looked antique, almost.
[XX] Ask if she would like an oni-forged weapon to replace it – you're owed a favor.
[XXX] See if Kiki-hime would be interested in helping make a new bow.
[+] Inter them properly.
[+] Reassure your huntress-midwife.

“Your weapons looked very old, Inau-kun; were they kami?” You know she practices the religion of the Ainu, but that doesn't necessarily preclude the weapons from being kami. “In either case, they should be treated with some respect.”

Unsurprisingly, Inau-kun blushes and looks away. “Ah, no, aniki, they were not. They were made in the original style, but I was the one who made them, so they really were hardly more than a few years old. I age a little slower than humans do, but not that much slower. To be honest.” That still makes her a pretty talented bow maker at the very least; yumi aren't easily designed in the old styles.

“Then with your permission I'd like to place the remains with my other offerings at my altar. You used them in defense of our Clan and my family, so they need to be respected for the tools they were and honored for the person who wielded them.” You politely ignore the fact that Ginka – along with just about everyone else – is watching and listening with interest. It's only a little embarrassing. “But we can't have you weaponless either. I can think of two options right away, if you don't have anything to spare ~Nowhere~.”

“No, I do not keep any spare weaponry. It never occurred to me that I might run into someone that would destroy them.” Her sheepish look vanishes as Kiki-hime pats her shoulder with a smile.

“Inau-kun shouldn't really be using weapons anyways, aniki,” Yui points out. “She''ll heal quickly, but not if she moves her arms a lot or hurts herself using a bow.”

You nod agreeably. “Well, my first thought was contacting someone who owes me a favor and having an oni-forged sword made. The second and probably the more practical, would be if Kiki-hime could make her a new yumi to use.” Kiki-hime looks startled at the suggestion, and you smile, holding out your hands. “You're indispensable and becoming very skilled. I wouldn't suggest it if you didn't have that ability.”

“Please forgive me for imposing, Kiki-dono,” Inau-kun says while placing her hands together and bowing over them her lips twitching in a grimace as she strains her freshly bandaged wounds.

Kiki-hime looks surprised, and then looks at you uncertainly.

[] Point out that it's only slightly different than making herself a bow.
[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
[] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
[] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
[] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.

Well, it's good to hear she didn't lose anything irreplaceable at least, though it sucks to have something you made with your own hands destroyed of course.
>[] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
>[] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.

>[x] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
>[x] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
>[x] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.

>[x] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.

>[] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.

>[x] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.

>[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.

Also, important:

>Point out that as two bow makers and users, Kiki and Inau should try and discuss on the different techniques.

It might inspire them an idea

[] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
[] Point out that it's only slightly different than making herself a bow.
[] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
[] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
>[] Hugs.

Adding write-in to my post . Kiki is just starting to bloom, let her see just how beautiful a flower she really is.

>[] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.

Besides we don't need any excuses for the bow wielders to work together

[XXX] Stand up, lean over, and kiss your wife's forehead.
[XX] Proclaim your absolute faith in her skills.
[X] Smile and give her an expressive shrug, allowing her to decide.
[X] Realistically, it's the quickest and best method to put a useful weapon in Inau's hands.
[x] Point out that it's only slightly different than making herself a bow.
[+] Maybe they should collaborate....?

[X] It's your family, they are supportive and you will support them.

Moving from your crouch to a standing position, you counterbalance yourself with your tail as you lean over to kiss Kiki-hime on the forehead, making her blush even more deeply than your surprise announcement that she should recreate Inau-kun's bow. Laying your arms across her shoulder, you give her the half-hug you can manage in this position.

“Kiki-hime's abilities and skills have grown by leaps and bounds, and I have no doubt that she can manage it with only a little guidance. Inau-kun's yumi is only a little different than the ones from class, but I suspect that's simply because it was made for her own hands and skill, more than anything.” You shrug mildly to Kiki-hime, winking at her as you look into her eyes. “It is up to you of course, but I am confident. Even if you decides against it, we can still arm Inau-kun with a little effort.”

It would be fairly simple – Akari also practices kyudo, a fact which you only learned recently, and you have absolutely no doubt she has a yumi. But it just seems ~right~ to have your family replace the weapons destroyed in their service, to be honest. Even if it is through a favor that you plan on asking for anyways. It is just safer for Inau-kun to have both the weapons she's capable of using handy.

She still seems uncertain, but you kiss her again, over her right eye and she calms down significantly. You stand upright and lift your hands moving them slightly to indicate a weighing of options. “The design of the weapons is different, and I don't know how significant that really is. I'm sure you can figure out the best of both worlds between you. We may not like to admit it, but we Japanese aren't above stealing good ideas and changing them to our own uses. I don't see why Inau-kun can't have the same thing work in her favor.” Yui snickers in a wheezy sort of way, reminding you of some cartoon villain. “Hey hey, now!” you admonish her and she sits up straight, her tail – now long enough to be visible past her hips when sitting upright – flopping from side to side as she grin in the most sparkly of manners at you.

“Aniki is right,” Akari puts forth softly, garnering everyone's attention. “Kiki-hime's skills are improving dramatically, and this is one of the best ways to test them. We need to be more prepared and if the enemy assumes we are not prepared, then they will be the ones suffering.” Kiki-hime nods slowly, looking thoughtful.

“Just remember, no archery until your arms and belly have had at least a day to heal,” admonishes Yui, and Inau-kun nods her head meekly. “If you tear the stitches inside you, it will be hard to put them back.”

Ginka speaks up behind you. “Aoi-chan....may I speak with you?”

You give Akari a caress of your tail and she smiles faintly as Kiki-hime, Inau-kun, and your two niji-chan settle to discuss things. Turning you, place your hands behind your back, and bow slightly. “Of course, Ginka-chan.” You can read her decision all over her, of course, but it is always better to let them tell you.

Walking with her to the doors of the temple, you glance over at Yuuhi-chan expressively monologuing at a startled looking and wide eyed Kiku-chan, whose tail is lashing back and forth like an angry cat's though there isn't any sense of her blood boiling at the moment. Ginka is looking thoughtful, trying to figure out what to say.

[] Gently help her out by starting for her.
[] Give her more time by telling her how much you've enjoyed your stay.
[] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
[] Blurt out the fact that you'll miss her, relieve her tension.
[] Ease her into it by asking for her decision.

>[x] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
Talking about how much we'll miss her or the like might make her feel guilty depending on her decision.

>[] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....

>[x] Give her more time by telling her how much you've enjoyed your stay.
>[x] Ease her into it by asking for her decision.

Please stay Gin-chan!

>[x] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
We are patient. *Snicker*

>Smile brightly at her. Whatever her decision is, you'll support her.

Please come with us.

We have cookies and sexy single ladies.

... Great, now I want to present Reiha to Ginka and see if they get a crush on each other

*to introduce Reiha

I was about to say...

Spoilsport.

No presenting Reiha to anyone user!

What if we get Peta-chan's permission?

...well, if we get permission...

....now I'm wondering why not.

It's indecent!

Exactly!

But Reiha isn't directly part of the family, so we can't be indecent with her!

If Ginka likes milfy fox women, we should definitively make them meet.

[X] Let her take her time, you're kind of patient. Mostly. Sort of. Well....
[+] Smile, because it is okay.

You walk her to the doors, and notice she's still distracted. Opening the door for her, you let her precede you outside, where she stops, still lost in thought. It's obvious she is planning on staying, but she's worried about offending you – no, not offending you. She's worried about hurting your feelings.

It's kind of a valid fear, really. It probably took her a long time to make friends in a strange new place, after living in a monastery, and having to cope with the scars she bears visibly. It would be nice, perhaps, to try and make her feel at ease or to break the ice for her, to let her know you understand, but at the same time, this is a big decision for her, with very real, possibly even dangerous repercussions either way. You have to respect that, and you do, you really do.

Which doesn't make it any easier, truth be told. It would have been easier if you'd remained cold blooded, but Yuuhi-chan is right. You need to be honest, with yourself and your feelings, and with other people's too. So you wait.

Unlike an assassination or a fight, waiting now is hard. There is so much to say and feel, and despite – or maybe because of – your Clever Mind, you can't help but imagine all the ways this could happen, all the things that might or might not be said. But in the end, her soft, uncertain voice draws you back to the world.

“I am sorry, but I can't go with you, Aoi-chan. No, Ryukusa-chan.” You look at her smiling gently, and that smile seems to make her feel more guilty, not less. She looks down, her green tinged hair hiding the scars along her cheeks and throat. You never noticed how the scar draws her lips to the left slightly, a tiny gap where the healing pulls her lips apart. Well, no, you noticed but it was insignificant. It is only more pronounced when she is unhappy. “My place is here, with the Ama. It isn't that I don't like you, I just want to make sure they're taken care of, and my ba-chan is getting old, and I don't want to make them sad....they're my friends too-”

You step close and gently run your hands through her hair, prompting her to look up at you. Her eyes widen as she sees your gentle smile, and you lower your head slightly. “I expected nothing less from as good a daughter as you are to her, Ginka-chan. I would have been surprised if you had come with us.” Her eyes brim with unshed tears and she smiles uncertainly. “You have to do as you think and feel is best, and your friends and family are here. Take care of them, and protect them. You're much braver and stronger than you think you are. Ginka, and I am very glad to have you as my friend.”

She embraces you and hugs you tight, while you hug her gently, resting your cheek against her hair. It's nice bing tall. “Remember these things,” you whisper softly. “The temple is protected. The oceans will be safe. You have hidden power. And you are always, always welcome in my home, Toshida Ginka.”

Pulling back, she looks up at you with a smile, a warm, honest smile. “I'll remember, Aoi-chan.”

[] Kiss her on the forehead.
[] More hugs!
[] Give her a brief kiss on the lips.
[] Give her a small token of your friendship.
[] Ask her to visit sometime soon.

>[] Kiss her on the forehead.
>[] More hugs!
>[] Give her a small token of your friendship.

>[] More hugs!

>[] More hugs!

>[] More hugs!

>Write "friend" on her back

>Tell her you'll invite her for tea once you're settled in your new home

I'm a bit worried people will try to hurt her to hurt us while she's somewhere not protected, or not protected enough

>[] More hugs!

>[x] Kiss her on the forehead.
>[x] More hugs!
>[x] Give her a small token of your friendship.

That's what the token of friendship will be for.

>[] More hugs!

>[x] More hugs!
>[x] Give her a small token of your friendship.
>[x] Ask her to visit sometime soon.

Understandable, but we can't round up everyone we've ever liked and make them stay in Ryukusa's palace either just so they're safe.

I'm gonna miss you Gin-chan!

Sure, but that doesn't remove the worry.

>[] More hugs!
>[] Give her a brief kiss on the lips.

She's an Ama diver too, right? If they try to even threaten the Ama divers there'll be literal hell to pay.

Didn't stop the Twin.

Or the other stupid foes we've met who thought they could mess with divinity

[X] This is your precious friend, and she is good.

You kiss her on the forehead, and she blushes scarlet, her blood rushing to her head and ears and neck and a little further down than that. This time it is you who hugs her tightly and she hugs back a little more softly. You write the symbol for friend in broad strokes along her back with your tail as you hold her close, reveling in the existence of your first friend in the real world.

Slowly you pull back and look at her with a warm smile on your face. She's still blushing, the unexpected kiss having totally flustered her. Perhaps not very polite of you, but you've never been particularly restrained when it comes to affection for people you like. “I want you to come visit me sometime, and I'll send you an invitation to tea as soon as things have settled down enough to do so.” Hopefully not after you've wrecked Japan. “Here.” Reaching into ~Nowhere~ you take out a small knife, a kaiken in a very plain but well made and beautifully polished sheath. You present it to her with both hands.

“Please take this as a token of our friendship, Ginka-chan. It is a gift from me to you, one which will protect you and those you love.” She stares at the weapon for a moment, and then bows slightly.

“I cannot accept such a fine gift, Ryukusa-chan!”

You bow lower. “Please, I insist that you accept this pitiful toy.”

She bows again, even more deeply. “Aoi-chan, I could never accept such a grand thing from a friend!”

Bowing even lower you lift it up and hold it out. “Please Ginka-chan, I insist that you take it!”

She gingerly takes the weapon from you and you rise, grinning as she smiles. She pulls the knife, exposing a finely honed blade. “Thank you for your gift, Aoi-chan....I will carry it with me everywhere.” The kappa-child looks up at you, and then bows, more respectfully rather than playfully as she had before accepting the gift. “Thank you, Aoi-chan, for everything.”

You bow, this time deeply and respectfully. “The honor is entirely mine, Ginka-chan. Please take care of your family.” She nods, and walks into the night, turning the kaiken over and over, marveling at the craftsmanship. You sigh and lean back against the door, watching her go to what is essentially her home, for the moment safe.

While you may not know how long that will last, you can at least remove the most immediate danger: your presence here. It may be slow going, unfortunately, but you've been delayed too long, while your enemies are still planning and have the manpower to do as they please. Flexing your hands you lift your left hand to the moon, watching your sapphire talons shatter the moonlight into pieces of azure.

[] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
[] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
[] Call in your favor and request an ogata katana for Inau-kun.
[] ….Wait for it....
[] Let yourself cry just a little.

>[] ….Wait for it....

Oh Look! A Button!

[] Let yourself cry just a little.
[] ….Wait for it....
[] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.

>[] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
>[] Call in your favor and request an ogata katana for Inau-kun.
>[] ….Wait for it....
>[] Let yourself cry just a little.

>[] ….Wait for it....

>[x] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
>[x] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.

XS, who is Tsukiyomi?

>[] ….Wait for it....

>Tsukiyomi
God of the Moon brother to Sansuno-O and Amaterasu

>[x] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
>[x] Go back inside, and say a few more prayers, just to be sure.
>[x] ….Wait for it....
The fun begins...

>[] Ask Tsukiyomi to watch over her.
>[] ….Wait for it...
Is the cat coming back to spit up a hairball on our doorstep?

Tsukiyomi is the God of the Moon

>[] ….Wait for it....

I say we shouldn't ask the god of the moon to guard her. We have other to pray to for that kind of thing

Asking Tsukiyomi is probably not a good idea.

Well, Amaterasu said that she and her brother keep in contact, so asking him would also get the message to her.