Tfw I know an altcoin that is going to moon x1000 in the next year, but I have no money to buy it

tfw I know an altcoin that is going to moon x1000 in the next year, but I have no money to buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tauchain.org/tauchain.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread again?

The feel is still here. And I didn't mentioned the name of the coin.

no you don't

Nobody cared then, nobody cares now. Watch it moon and cry Vikram Hajibajawanamafadajikunamawanabawabanab.
I know a coin that will lose me 10000x but I'll never tell... Maybe if you send me some BTC.

ARK

>Nobody cared then, nobody cares now.
It is not the first time that I try to tell you about a promising coin that mooned, guys. You called me crazy and ignored me. Well, I am tired of trying to help for free. I've become a greedy bitch that wants a piece of cake.

thanks user ur really doing gods work but isnt there a street that isnt being shit on right now? your boss is gonna wonder where you are

Boom, doubled my (you)s.

This

It's the ONLY coin that could legitimately go 100x or more, with the exception of maybe BTC.

Let's make it easier. If one or more people sends a total sum of 0.2 BTC to my address, I'll post all the info here, in this thread.

I only want it to invest in this specific coin, that's all.

>It is not the first time that I try to tell you about a promising coin that mooned
>promising coin that mooned
>that mooned
>that
If it already mooned then we don't wanna know, now fuck off you pathetic subhuman, don't you have a street to be shitting in?

>It is not the first time that I try to tell you about a promising coin that mooned, guys
Proof or stop whining.

Fucking faggot

Feel free to ignore this thread, user.

It was Agoras

kill yourself nocoiner

no one is going to send you anything, fucktard

iota

shut up you fat fuck

shat up you filthy begger, If you were sure somethign's gonna 1000x you'd take a loan or whatever.

Stop clogging the catalog with dumb threads like this. This isn't your personal blog fuckface

alright fuckers i'll save you some trouble. It was Agoras (AGRS) which has mooned already and is now dumping. Buy at your own risk. I'll be watching it they seem to be developing solid tech

It is now a matter of honour, because I am not lying.

Indeed, the coin that I am talking about is Agoras Token. But this coin is just fuel for a bigger project; Tau-Chain. The concept of this project is not easy to explain, but it is basically semantics. A huge database that would be able to assimilate all human knowledge in order to provide unlimited applications.

Here you have an old whitepaper (a new one will be probably released soon):
tauchain.org/tauchain.pdf

I know i did my research. But trying to charge for this "info" here on biz was retarded, especially since it is hardly a secret coin considering it was on front page all yesterday on bittrex. Shit just pumped 3x, you have time to get some $ to invest cause its probably gonna dump to low levels again, no need to charge for info.

It's still better than those who shill their bags here and harms others wallets. I know that it pumped, but I've been reading about this one for a few weeks.

>you have time to get some $ to invest
It is not a matter of time, all my money is for basic needs.