How would you do a Jackass run in your favorite setting?

How would you do a Jackass run in your favorite setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-s_rRwOf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whole party of new players recruited by putting up a poster at LGS and accepted with zero background checks.

>Greetings! I'm Johias Knockeaville and this is The Vengance Class Craftworld Crash Course Kamikaze!
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-s_rRwOf8

>Hey, my name is Gob-o and this is the Dire Wolfjob challenge

>party of chaotic neutral bards.

>Hi, I'm Johnny Fortknox-looter, an this is the Psychedelic Mass-driver rodeo!

>Hey chummers, I'm Johnny Knoxtown and this is Dragon Tummy Rubs

Jesus fucking christ man calm down

>'Ay ya mucks. I'm KillJaw Dakksville an' taday imma fuck wif me 'umies.

>OI! INQUISY-MAN! YA EMPRAH'S A GIT!

>Join me nex' time when me an' me bois beat th' guts outta an ultramarine on th' crappa! WAAAAGH!

>Hey, I am Captain Ryan Dunn and this is Imperal Void Tactics

>Today, I'm going to seduce an eldar Farseer and three banshees, at the same time, in full view of the Commisar
>I'm Guardsman Falker, and this is Jackass

>Hello, I am a Kender and this is Tekumel

in a 4E game i did end up getting one of our party members stuck in a cycle of being beaten to death then getting revived only to get beaten to death again repeat

does that count

Steve-o is so fucking sad right now. I mean, all the things he comes on he has nothing functional to say, and people just seem to smile and nod when he's there because it's fucking Steve-o.

Sure you made a fool out of yourself on camera and fucked yourself over big time, but it doesn't seem like he has anything else going for him but been a washed up has-been who people will adore because he got his shit fucked over once and it was funny.

Didn't he kill Adam Corolla's talk show?

better than Bam "JUST" Margeria.

even his parents are doing better than him.

Too soon, man.

>do a Jackass run

Party makes its entrance by coasting down a mountainside in oversize, barely controllable oxcarts while minions pelt them from left and right with glitter and styrofoam shrapnel blasted from nitrogen cannons as the PCs deliberately and enthusiastically crash and boff each other with crudely made foam halberds and plastic long axes while the Valley Tavern Band plays their raucous theme until ...
BLAM! They all plow into the side of the tavern, bail and limp inside, bruised, bloodied and covered in glitter and sweat to confront the terrified bar steward -

only to ask politely for a round, and if there's a nearby town kiosk or bulletin board 'cos they're here looking for work ...

>hi my name is Dead Lift, and this is crazy fucking shit go boom
>"Excuse me where are your se-
>Shooting and grenades being tossed

Fully utilizing trolls, orks, dwarves, and red neck elves with mohawks and chainsaws.

and thats how my shadowrun pink mohawk campaign starts.

How's Don Vito doing btw? That guy was about one more Big Mac away from a heart attack last I saw Viva la Bam.

Pretty sure he had a heart attack.

Fuck. I shouldn't be laughing but here I am.

Hey apprentices, This is a free council mage named Jackass and he is going to teach you all about the fate arcana.

I liked him on Game Grumps, he does alright considering what he used to be like.