PC Curses

What kind of curses does your PC inflict on the masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5KDwKdnAhc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjcxLKBD18&list=PLqn9cbsjSLJ_QuqiyqXXS_-kJD83p9b-S&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minecraft let's plays

My PC in a current prehistoric game is in the process of inventing fermentation. Does alcoholism count as a curse?

Your players are seriously fucked-up individuals. That is just depraved.

One of my characters, in an attempt to stop a plague of horrific demonic parasites from infecting a whole city via the drinking water, has accidentally ensured the next generation of children will be mostly tieflings. On the other hand, on top of stopping the plague before it became a full-blown outbreak, also discovered an equivalent to chlorination and managed to massively reduce the levels of water-borne disease.

I doubt many people will thank her for this though, especially with how puritanical the local culture is.

> What kind of curses does your PC inflict on the masses?
He can come up with some nasty insults and even nastier comebacks.

It could be worse, user. At least he's not making pranks

[GONE SEXUAL]
#JackAss
#EvenIFeelBadAboutThatOne

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? Is this really what the masses want?

No.

There is far, far worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5KDwKdnAhc

Forgive me for spreading this evil.

What the fuck did I just watch?

No, seriously what the fuck did I just watch?

>you watched the whole thing
You poor, brave fool. I gave up at the thumbnail.

It's one of the worst there are my man

Yes I did.

And now I'm half drunk on Famous Grouse piss tasting shitty whiskey because what the fuck did I just fucking watch?

You know what? Fuck it all. Here. Have this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjcxLKBD18&list=PLqn9cbsjSLJ_QuqiyqXXS_-kJD83p9b-S&index=2

it's weaponized autism. I curse you wiht cancer.

A curse which fills people with lust, causing people to mindlessly fuck the nearest to them. Then they collect evidence of cuckoldry, such as with a Queen having sex with a servant boy, and use it for blackmail.

*rolls 1d100 for Sanity*
*00*
*goes insane*

>doesn't know how to greentext

Get the fuck out.

>greentext
I'm pretty sure he tried to use italics, single enclosing asterisks are used to invoke italics in Wakaba-based imageboard engines.

>implying formatting

Still a newfag.

Everyone was at some point.
I don't see the point in giving people shit for it.

And is shortly found dead in the streets, a warning to anyone else who thinks it's a good idea to start blackmailing people who literally command armies.

>What kind of curses

Eltee: You refuse to lend aid, though we are here as your invited guests? Even after we have invoked the right of hospitality? Very well, sir. May the fleas of a thousand grox infest your armour. Sergeant! We ride!
Sgt: Mount-up, ladies and gents! Oscar Mike!

Mass outbreaks of itchy bums. You know, in just that spot that you can't reach without really sticking your hand in there.

Even your dubs can't save me from that hell. I got through 40 seconds, Jesus Christ.

Well, I'm playing a hexblade, so usually -2 to something. Soon it'll be -4, then -6, then I think -8 even later? Not sure. The class kinda sucks. Needs work.

curse of gender bend

>not posting to an anime inspired web forum for as long as I have is reason to look down on people

I've already seen Pyro's video on that, and I barely made it through.

>curse

One players's curse in another player's magical realm.

Yeah, you're definitely new. Here, your mere existence is reason for people to look down on you. You'll get used to it.

jesus christ it's 7 minutes

my 40 seconds seemed an eternity

>Implying I have not moved on to Apple products

I...I watch the whole thing.

This is it. Western culture is broken. We're done. We are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death.