An unspeakable horror from another dimension comes up to the last character you played and offers them a flower

>An unspeakable horror from another dimension comes up to the last character you played and offers them a flower
>"Hewwo mister, my name is saya, do you want to be my fwend?"

how does the last character you played respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Bq5LyN5PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE DEVIL SPEAKS! BURN IT IN THE NAME OF CHRIST!

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Bq5LyN5PE

Give it a kiss and a flower too. :3

little sister get

Say it right. You know full well that "impediment" is a childish affectation to garner attention.

>Not teaching him about Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the catholic church (vera religio) catethism

Looks like my ICONS groups just got a mascot.

My summoner has an unspeakable horror as her Eidolon. She'd ask if they know each other, then adopt it because it's cute. Her idea of "Cute" is a bit... not normal.

Why yes, I would warn him about the Antichrist papacy and the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth, thanks for reminding me.

>Cutesy talk
I can no only associate it with fluffy shitrats. That puddinglike "unspeakable horror" is pretty cute as long as he doesn't start shitting up my backyard and claim it as "smawty wand"

Hey saya, do you know anything about that black ooze that ran past us two rooms ago?

>"No."

He'd then get up and leave. He's not a people person.

Because you autistically used a large number of seemingly unrelated pictures, I don't understand what you're trying to convey.

Some kind of wolf themed hobo soldier that your dm thought would be a furfag yet also Guts; but, you played like a no-nonsense paladin drill sergeant +some gay anime protag?

How can you refuse that cutie?

>+some gay anime protag
Oh c'mon, it's like THE most well know example...
Would using this instead get the point across?

He's a sociopath.

That looks like an abberation
He hates abberations

Go back to with that shit

> >An unspeakable horror from another dimension comes up to the last character you played
> to the last character you played
That's funny.
Every morning he wakes up, looks in the dirty mirror, remembers the woman who died to save his life, and puts the barrel of her revolver to his head. Then he says to himself "Today is not the day", and goes on with his life.

>The most known example

Well I didn't know it. Then again I don't read or watch yaoi.

I do know Bridget from having played Guilty Gear so now I understand what its trying to convey.

So that makes the final one.... what... a paladin-wolf-drill sergeant-trap? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

That doesn't sound that unspeakable. In fact, it sounds quite speakable. You relayed it, after all.

>my name is saya
I thought it is unspeakable.

He would acknowledge her, then promptly get back to murdering the party under the DMs control.

Apparently something that does mind control is the boss that we're currently fighting, and it's making us kill each other. The mini-boss before that was a face consuming squid, even the DMPC and homebrewed characters were having trouble with that encounter.

He'd contact that now-cannoness sister of battle he swore to himself that he would never talk to again, then leave the system with everything that he owns

She would be it's friend. In fact, it would make today an awesome day! She made a new friend who isn't scared of her!

>Saya
straight out of the Visual Noval
Saya no Uta

"No."
Then nothing else happens.

also that Visual Novel gave me the wierdest Boner (Mentally fucked up guy + Eldritch Horror Loli collecting your semen to End the word , body Horror and Cannibalism aincluded)
i recomennd reading it

> its an Angelspawn session

PANIC

meant to reference

its not like the game can be scarringpictured: cannibalism

Not cannibalism is one of them isn't human.

only the protagonist is a cannibal

eldritch horror eating a neighbour while protagonist sees human flesh as green goo doesnt quite have the same ring to it

My character would take the flower and smile, it has been a long time since she has seen a flower, since the campaign has been bogged down in permanent twilight for the last 3 months.

"Sure Saya, I'll be your friend. Would you like to sit next to the campfire and have some coffee or maybe a biscuit?"

It'd be nice to have some one to talk to other than the usual fucks in her unit, and small talk makes the time pass faster when the only other things you have to do are field strip and clean your bolt driver or sharpen your knife for the thousands time.

>why thank you little one, where did you find such a nice flower?
>Did you grow the nice flower all by yourself?
My last character was a paladin with a love for gardening, he found it abysmal if anyone ever destroyed nature for fun

"hmmm... some mage might pay a fortune for something like you"

FIND A NEW GROUP

I KNOW YOU WON'T SEE THIS BUT FIND A NEW GODDAMN GROUP

> Cast rapid aging spell and mind-break the slime gurl.
Seems about right.

He would kill it immediately. (L5R)

He'd take him with him, he befriended far more dangerous things.

A couple thermal detonators never failed to clean up messes like that.

Pet it and be his friend.

>Veeky Forums is full of edgelords
No surprise there I guess.

Meh, why not. Can't be worse than befriending a Gaira Dragon.

Or MegaSatanJudas, for that matter.

Would tell it no, and probably let the rest of the party do what they wanted.

He has no time for friends.

Remember that the Urobutcher was a COC gm some years before that.

Saya no Uta is probably a novelization of some Magicl Realm shit he put on at the table.

>and yet the most disturbing part to me is trying to imagine him impersonating a loli

My character would probably befriend it using his charisma, you never know when an unspeakable horror friend could come in handy. My character was a rogue who acted as the parties voice a lot of the times.

Stomps it because an abomination is an abomination. Friendliness doesn't preclude that

You must be a real joy to play with. Or do you only play with edgy people like yourself?

I want to adopt an unspeakable horror!

Mask it and bind its form. Do a deal with it where it can stay as long as it follows the CONQUERING KING.

what if hes playing a paladin?, smiters gotta smite

I play paladins and I'm still not that smitebot.

>Smiting an innocent creature that's more of a harm to itself than to others

It could just be pretending to be friendly to have a better chance of killing you.

Contrary to what Veeky Forums believes, Paladins don't smite everything on sight. A lawfull good character would never kill something that is friendly to him.
If a Paladin would do that, I'd let him fall on the spot.

>Saya
Abort abort

I'm not living in meat world, getting cucked by some old man, and then watching all life on earth be destroyed.

He'd say no, and the horror would continue to pester him for DAYS until he said yes.

He'd then carry it in his ribcage, because blobs and skeletons are inherently great together.

But user, Metatron lives!

I don't. When she lets herself get raped by an old man I was done with her, and when your character brains his friends for her I was done with the plot.

>Skeleton with a blob friend going on adventures
That sounds adorable.

YS ATUN VRAMA PRESH.

Mohelius Evilskull McGenocide, Lord of Lords, White Lion of the North, Celestial Dragon, Sc

>to End the word
No, to reborn it.

...titles titles titles, relishes the opportunity to put him down again!

The world is ended to give birth to her spawn. You can claim the 'people' are reborn, but the world ends.

Cast dominate monster and command it to attack the nearest village.
Once the carnage is over he'll release the demon and let it observe what it has done only to cast banishment and let it live on depressed and hateful of its own self.

Accept the flower, say "of course!", then give it a hug. It's not often he gets to make new friends, most of the people he meets just want to stab him.

>blob attacks village
>blob rolls a d2 for damage and can barely knock on a door let alone kill something

it's unspeakable, not unstoppable

>villagers think its cute
>spell eventually wears off
>the Blob is now friends with everyone in the village
>it brings the villagers flowers from time to time, making them happy

>blob was a harbinger for an actually powerful unspeakable horror

>actually powerful unspeakable horror is just horrifying and unspeakable, not misanthropic in any way

>town now has to deal with the fleshscape in the east that brings them horrifying but arguably useful gifts every now and then

6 words
Suffer Not The Xenos To Live

Be polite and hope to whatever gods are relevant that this isn't connected to the lovecraftian bullshit he's having to deal with and he won't be forced to kill ANOTHER non-hostile monster child for the good of the greater populace. Being a paladin is hard.

>forced to kill ANOTHER non-hostile monster child
Mind explaining that Another please?

I slice it in twain because I was playing Earthdawn and horrors are no-no in that game.

You see, we had dealt with a weird druid cult to Shub-Nigguroth or someone like that, because they were kidnapping people and making fucked up mutant werewolves. After we killed all the cultists and the wolf monsters, we got around to checking a back room that had been blocked off. Turns out it was where they dumped the beasts that ended up deformed, in like, non-useful ways, I assume. The only thing alive in the room was a runty one that had apparently survived by feeding off the corpses of its fellows. It didn't attack or anything, if I recall it was mostly just scared of my paladin. But I had reason to believe it would grow up savage and infect others, and elsewise it would just die of starvation in that hole... we certainly couldn't take it with us, in the company of the civilians that had been abused by those same creatures... The DM ruled it a mercy kill and not against my paladin's oath but it still feels bad.

Accept the flower and the offer of friendship then take it home and introduce it to his wife and child.

Nigga, not everyone has seen your fucking fujoshi bean flicking material. Even then, I sat through the whole god damn anime and I didn't even get what you were trying to convey.

Cast frost spells on it until it dies. It's the only thing that works.

>Cast commune with far horror
>If horror is friendly, offer a shapechange so that the niggas don't kill it
>If the horror's existance is somehow (even if unintentional) damaging, banish it to home realm.
>If horror is lying to hurt us, or fuck us up, kill it.

I last played a monk, and one of my monk's party members was a talking stump, and he beat the shit out of a demon god's avatar so he'd be willing to speak with the strange creature and accept the flower, worst case scenario he ha to hit it for being evil.

Shut the fuck up and stop posting your shitty obscure anime

I couldn't help but think of pic related. Was that the intent of your GM?

Not that I am aware, but despite watching of that show I don't recall how that scene was handled so I can't be sure.

Does anybody in this board know how to play a Paladin? Y'all edgy deus vult wannabe crusaders gonna fall. Hard.

Anyway, my last character, a psionics based bard, was also an eldritch being (half illithid) so flowers and friendship and stuff.

A bit late but...

You guys misunderstand, what roundabout autist user is trying to say is that he played a reverse trap. Although I don't think the character in his what I played image really fits beyond her having to pretend to be a man because of shenanigans.
Ouran Highschool Host Club is hardly obscure, unless you think an anime has to be narutoshit level popular to not be.

>A lawfull good character would never kill something that is friendly to him.
Famous last words in a world that contains succubi.

Succubi are demons and enchanters. If you don't have the smarts to recognize them and the will to resist them without randomly smiting the air, you fucking failed as a paladin and you're better off as a simpleton, featless fighter with a bit of extra zealotry.

Give that little fuck a pint, sit it down at our recently refurbished (post massive fire damage) bar, and regale it with tales of friendship and merriment.

Also, try to get it to enter the pit fights. It's resistance to bludgeoning and adorable appearance will ensure victory.

This actually happened in my last game. I befriended the horror and started my tournée with its help, I hope I'll be able to protect it.

You can't fool me OP; I know a Digimon when I see it.

Should make a good familiar if it isn't the kind wot poops everywhere.... and then upon reaching maturity turns INTO poop.

Eldritch horrors are cute

I'd assume that user is referring to how Nina dies. When Scar, after killing the alchemist who created her, sees what form she's in, he tells her that he sees no way that she can ever be returned to a human form. He tells her to go in peace, kills her, then says a short prayer for her soul.

>saya looks like a cute girl
>but the surroundings don't look like meat

I've been swallowed, haven't I?

I hope you are into vore

>unspeakable horror
It's sad but it seems I can't answer somehow.

>thinking that last character is from an anime

>mfw

>"Um... what are you?"

Nope
>Nope
#Nope2016
MAXIMUMOVERNOPE

This happened once. I've already lost one character to exactly this. Not gonna repeat that again.