Your Emperor desired to have humanity reborn as a fully realized psionic species that rules the stars

Your Emperor desired to have humanity reborn as a fully realized psionic species that rules the stars.

We can make that dream of his a reality.

The Emperor desired to have Humanity be reborn as a fully PSYKER race.

Nice try, but Psionics are several tiers lower than the Big E and his Extinct Psychic Frogmen peers.

>Reborn
By turning humans into mountain dew.

My emperor decided to make mankind immune to prescience, so no one could track down humanity all at once, ensuring the survival of the species.

Thousands, if not tens of thousands of humans in exchange for one low tier psyker with bleached 80's hair?

This is a really poor sales pitch.

Worse yet, it is controlled by the mind of a foul xenos.

That's just the test model unrefined Avatar. Not the finished product.

>By turning humans into mountain dew.

By infusing an android with Honey Boo Boo's Go Go Juice, actually.

So, what psyker rating would an Avatar get? Delta?

Nah, something between an eta and a zeta.

They can *Only* do small scale shit like telepathy, mind control, mind fray and form psionic lances.

A proper delta is considered a minor strategic resource.

>Your Emperor desired to have humanity reborn as a fully realized psionic species

Is that why he had psykers purged and denied his armies their use?

Go away Magnus, we know it's you.

Actually, the Big E had a very good reason for the psyker purge.

He wanted the evolution to be incremental, to be drawn out so Humanity could grow into their slowly increasing power and have stability when the results of instability are easily seen.

Psykers are abnormal, they are the singular grape that grew so large and heavy the entire vine collapsed and brought down all the other grapes that were steadily getting larger and the vine getting stronger to support them.

It was his full end game, but he wanted humanity to evolve control first, as where they were evolving the power first. Humanity with full power but little to no control was what he wanted least.

So that makes Blanks and Untouchables raisins. and the Big E is the result of the most ancient and largest grapes with the strongest vines fusing into one entity to become the Eggplant, Eternal Lord and Master of all Grapenity.

Evolution doesn't really favor the trait that gets killed off.

If an animal evolves to have 3 legs instead of 4, and they all get eaten where as the 4 legged ones get to live, there isn't going to be more and more 3 legged ones.

40k doesn't care about being accurate user, it never has. Besides there are implications of the chaos gods and other things manipulating the development of humanity to suit their ends.

Here's the thing though.

The vast majority of humanity in 40k IS Warp sensitive, they are just below the threshold of being active warp conduits like Psykers, and often times have a great deal of control keeping their sensitivity from turning cancerous.

It's why Daemons are ALL UP in Humanity's shit as opposed to say, the Tau, each human is an active font outside of small amounts of true Non-warp sensitives and the even rarer Negative-warp sensitives.

Considering that most of Humanity hasn't exploded into Demons despite having noticeable amounts of warp connectivity in their meat wifi, it's doing rather well on the evolution front, introducing Psykers into the general gene pool is like introducing a gorilla that naturally produces super-steroids into a healthy breeding environment, sure the gorilla's will become obscenely strong, but they are far more likely to suffer extreme breakdown of all their organs than the ones that slowly grow stronger from adapting to conditions that would make them need such strength over generations.

Not to mention, the Emperor got ganked before he could get his eugenics train out of the gate, and Humanity is trying to evolve stable psyker powers while the warp is fucked to hell and back.

It's like a tadpole trying to turn into a frog in eddies of a whirlpool, it's doable, but god damn is it going to be tough.

I'm not seeing any sources proving that humans as a psychic master race was his end goal.

Fucking hell, even in the current fluff it says he tried to wipe out psykers and only now, that he's on the throne and psykers are just bursting out left and right, is he coming to terms with reality. That is not the thinking of a person to whom this has been the end goal.

>I'm not seeing any sources proving that humans as a psychic master race was his end goal.

All the way back to Realms of Chaos.

>even in the current fluff it says he tried to wipe out psykers

No it doesn't. He simply banned them from the Legions.

If I may adjust the analogy, individually the shamans were the juiciest, best grapes you could imagine and the Emperor created by their sacrifice is the greatest, finest, most incredible wine that could ever be made.

Human psykers back in Pangaea reincarnated with all of their power. Then some of them starting dying on death
In panic, the psykers gathered and commenced a powerful ritual where they all was reborn into THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND.

>All the way back to Realms of Chaos.

Quote please.

>No it doesn't. He simply banned them from the Legions.

>"The Emperor preaches three great truths in his reconquest of the galaxy: genetic corruption must be sought out and eradicated; psykers are to be rooted our, kept in control, and handed over to Imperial agents for evaluation; and destructive aliens are to be rendered powerless."
>"The only answer the Emperor could foresee was the creation of a harsh new regime: the birth of the Imperium. Vast armadas of Black Ships ply the void, voyaging continuously back and forth between over a million worlds and Terra. Like clockwork, the inhuman gears of Imperial bureaucracy unquestioningly click, without insight, without will. A small price to pay for the survival of the human race..."

Totally cool with psykers, man, that's why we round them up and use them as our slaves to move our ships and deliver information. The rest go to the Astonomican or feed them to me. But don't use them for anything else, they're the future of mankind, after all.

>Quote please.

Go look it up, the books are well indexed.

>Totally cool with psykers, man

Notice it says he is controlling them and not wiping them out? You just blew yourself the fuck out.

Congratulations!

>Go look it up

I'm not going to read two whole books to find your source. Page, please.

>Notice it says he is controlling them and not wiping them out?

You need navigators, astopaths, and sacrifices for the Psychic Choir and to feed the Emperor himself. All other uses were to be forbidden. Notice how none of it is him promoting more and stronger psykers so that humanity can become a fully psychic race in the future.

>I'm not going to read two whole books to find your source.

You don't have too, as I said they are well indexed.

>All other uses were to be forbidden.

Except they serve in the Inquisition and the Guard too.

>Notice how none of it is him promoting more and stronger psykers

That's happening naturally, the Emperor just needs to keep Chaos at bay until then. Also moving the goal post a little, you said he wanted to wipe them out and even proved yourself wrong.

>Except they serve in the Inquisition and the Guard too.

I would not bring post-Heresy stuff into this, because the Emperor did not have that much to do with that. Yes, he formed the Inquisition, but where it went after that is another thing.

>you said he wanted to wipe them out

user, to accuse people of moving the goal post you actually have to prove that they're doing it. I said, and I quote: "Is that why he had psykers purged and denied his armies their use?"

I've given you quotes where he has ordered psykers to be rooted out and we know he tried to ban their use in the legions, among other things. Where is this "he was totally pro psyker" evidence?

>I would not bring post-Heresy stuff into this

Well you did with the Emperor feeding on them, he didn't do that before he died.

>user, to accuse people of moving the goal post you actually have to prove that they're doing it.

Okay you said even in the current fluff it says he tried to wipe out psykers But he did not.

>Where is this "he was totally pro psyker" evidence?

Realms of Chaos.

Ok. But first, we gotta end all Xenos.

>Realms of Chaos.

Yeah, I keep hearing that. Would be nice if someone wasn't being lazy and expect others to prove them right.

You're the one who wants to know, but can't be bothered to check. I already know that I'm right. It's not like there's a billion pages to read, the 40k sections are rather small and well indexed.