Is anyone else getting annoyed by retarded normies asking you how to buy bitcoin...

Is anyone else getting annoyed by retarded normies asking you how to buy bitcoin? Do these fucking inbred retards not know what google is? Everyday I become more jaded by these fucking morons and their lack of ability to do absolutely anything for themselves. I believe I'm going to start by replying, "Bitcoin, oh you mean that fake money pyramid scheme?" to their queries. FUCK these idiots and FUCK their bank accounts. They deserve to be a slave to the jews forever. FUCK.

it you help them they'll help you. be good to peeps I'm general it's worth it.

if you already own bitcoin, more people buying i raises the price

why don't you tell them how?

No, only 1 man has asked me about it. He is hesitating, though, still hasn't bought anything.

>bitcoin? never heard of it

No different from inbred retards asking for "sauce" on cropped hentai images when you could just go on a fucking booru and place a tag relevant to the image.
In fact this whole site is fucking cringe to read lately, I thought normalfaggots were a problem 2 years ago but now it's nothing but now a plethora of "lol" and "+1" replies on posts, truly reddit and facebook tier. Nobody is doing anything about it, if you tell them catch them out on it they just rebuttal with "this isn't your safespace" or "he gets triggered by replies xD". Mods used to ban for useless posts that bring nothing to the conversation, now nothing happens but if I shitpost a bit about nintendo on /v/ as a form of banter I get banned for 3 days. Dumb oldfags either left for good or those who remained doing nothing to sway the culture back.

Now I know I deviated off topic, but I just had to get this off my system since this thread is about normalfags. Now I'm not saying to fuck off back to facebook (although that would be much appreciated) but at least follow the #1 unwritten rule and LURK MORE BEFORE YOU POST YOU AUTISTIC DISRESPECTFUL FAGGOT.

No, I want more volume.

Lazy people that never take any big risks in life will never be rich or successful. These assholes are so lazy and stupid they spend a few grand on a crypto currency course when they could've sat on Google for an entire day and saved money. There will always be people in this world you are smarter than it's called natural selection.

Bitcoin? Sorry your honour I thought she wanted a bit of my groin

this problem is universal on Veeky Forums now, just look at how pol devolved.
that board used to actually have 50% interesting threads, now it's 95% complete trash just like /b/ and nobody wants to wade through that crap.
The issue I believe is that it's hard to differentiate between retards telling others to fuck off and normal, good Veeky Forums anons telling somebody to fuck off.
A mod would essentially have to make a personal decision that somebody is too stupid to contribute.

I just wish there was more quality in posting. Like you can bait and shit but at least make it seem like you put some effort into it. The problem is exactly that this new wave of facebook and reddit posters are extremely lazy individuals that come here to be solely entertained instead of giving some value themselves. They just do not want to respect the basic posting culture and deviate to their normalfaggotry, it's painful and makes me numb in the brain.

I've legitimately seen somebody make fun of some other guy for making OC. I mean holy shit, that was a new level of worthless that I thought wasnt possible on Veeky Forums.
I dont really care about respecting some kind of board culture but you need to understand that when you're on Veeky Forums, why try to make it like any other place?
All these generals threads are the perfect example, nobody gives a shit about your facebook tier chat about the latest developments on Trump. It's like, on Veeky Forums I bet they will soon make /bitcoin/ generals and all the normies will fellate each other with basic googleable questions all day

the last thing i want is a bunch of normies fomoing into btc at ath and killing crypto forever

Stop being annoyed by them and instead sell them some fucking bitcoin. Give them convenience and charge a premium for it.

We already had some "generals" here but it was mostly discord PnD groups trying to unload their bags onto brainlets. Although I can see sometime in the future normies doing these generals unironically here.

THEY ARE ALL BAITS

Veeky Forums is not a place for normies, they should go fuck themselves.
advocating for placating normies and shitting Veeky Forums up for everybody else is exactly the kind of cuckshit mentality that is ruining not just Veeky Forums but the world in general.
"oh yeah, lets just import 3rd world niggers because overall more people = slightly better GDP"
how about no

Oh. you don't want to make money from normies? Meh.

you are the perfect example of a worthless piece of shit, you would completely trash this website on the off chance that you MIGHT make 2% more profit for yourself.

My life is complete now

Normies with niggerbrains should fuck off

i need surgery for my children :( and i can't afford it would be nice if anyone could donate come btc

17PBGKqP69b7NnvPNQL9GKeNQhAkY1hBj3

Sell your children

What app do I use to mine bitcoin on my Ipad?

don't educate normies, let them revel in their own ignorance. their sole purpose is to flood the market with dumb money so that we can dump our bags on them.

one of the few chances OP could make friends, by people being interested in his buttcoins
>he does this

WHy don't you just sell it to them? Charge a little 5 or 10% fee
That's the rightway to do it for a Veeky Forumsnessman

We're all normies my friend. Normies are just like you, except they have different interests. We share a common humanity, there is no need to be hateful.

>retarded normies asking you how to buy bitcoin

Stop talking/bragging about crypto to retarded normies on Facecuck then

Well everyone you and they know are going to see your post so it would be best (if you own any Bitcoin) to just act nice and explain it so they will buy in and increase the value of your bitcoin. Plus you will gain networking points.