youtube.com/watch?v=WgBNn-GPD7w
youtube.com/watch?v=-jP-J7Op1K8
youtube.com/watch?v=TbsBEb1ZxWA&ab_channel=CaravanPalace
youtube.com/watch?v=inED9IicIpc&ab_channel=malawolf85
youtube.com/watch?v=JGCsyshUU-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Q39q0fT3YiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup /jc/

Your jumper is now a final boss. What is your theme?

Jumpers!

We've talked about becoming gods, throwing them down, and telling them to fuck off but do you ever go out of your way to make nice with them? Is there a god, goddess, or aspect that you make a point of reaching out to or communing with?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

Goddesses of home and hearth. Whenever there's a pantheon that's full of jerks, the hearth goddess tends to be the sole exception. So I go out of my way to make their lives easier, they deserve the help.

True facts. Most of the times, if the god isn't a dick, I'll pop in and say hi.

Characters that are probably Jumpers

Hey, NWNanon - I'm sure you're probably asleep, but I was curious whether the Fighter perk negated the issues with Spellcasting in armor, using Ki with weapons and armor, and so on.

A folk metal song about a path of flaming chains, sung in hymmnos.
It's tone effects the arena, manifesting map hazards and moving them about.

Gamindustry was a fun jump.

Ammy. Regardless of what you think of most Gods, there's absolutely no reason not to give Ammy all the headpats and your very best homemade God biscuit.

I make it a point to respect every god that shows up. Yes, even the assholes. I may not like how they do things at times but just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can't respect them for what they are capable of.

If a deity is nice, I'll probably do what I can to help them. Doesn't matter what their portfolio is, if they're not a dick then they're someone I'll want to chat it up with and make nice with. If they're a dick, I just avoid them.

It's only in very very rare cases, like in FF14, that I actually will do anything antagonistic to them.

Such a fucking amazing chapter. Also, I can sorta see it, but only if the Jumper in question took a "Only In-Jump perks" Drawback. Would be sweet seeing a jumper having to deal with being so relatively low-power.

Kneel now, and pray for my forgiveness! And you may yet be spared, for I am a magnanimous god.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbfCyhCNJDI

Bhunivelze go

and stay go

Are we talking about having a AfO power?

There was an user making a Hero Academia Jump already, and he already said that he won't use give the jumpers AfO.

Such a shame. Although AfO is no where low-power, considering that he can create and control super-humans, steal powers without touching and combining them.

Not him, but the perk doesn't seem like it would help with spellswording unless you took an exotic item that would help.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOXrgDDLpYw

I'd be one of those asshole bosses that's all environmental hazards and beam spamming.

Craftsman/Thinker gods/godesses. I'm never too big for my britches to seek out new teachers.

Prometheus is the broest of all the gods.

He can't create them. His base power is that he can steal and give away Quirks as he pleases.

So, I try to do right by magic, knowledge, wisdom, and justice. I'll admit though, one that I always take care of if beauty. I've taken enough perks that it's equal parts hunger, looking for blessings, and self preservation, jealous deities.

I really doubled down in TES and Skyrim where I spent the majority of those jumps working and questing for Dibella. I created new temples, helped out her followers and spread her message. I wanked that by the end of Skyrim she touched me and I got a goodish beauty buff out of it.

Can you show us on this doll where she touched you?

Not on a blue board I can't.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXgPNyd45A4

>Touched by Dibella
I've got that mod too, user.

Despite my reputation I am generally okay with gods that aren't massive dicks who want to crack the setting in two.
It's just... y'know. I don't really differentiate between them and a normal human. The only "difference" is that they have the sort of raw power to do whatever they want. In some settings, even humans can attain that power. There really is no difference between the two.
So, I am generally nice to the ones that are nice, and not to the ones who are not.

On a more personal level, I got along pretty well with Ammy after she beat me up.

I also have something of a soft spot for Loki and his children, even though he is sometimes a dick and sometimes wants to break the setting, but that's probably just because he's also my dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZZnAdTX3nk&t=28s

Owlman did nothing wrong.

A question for SMT user. What does The Overlord’s Seat actually do for you if you are a demon? As far as I can tell it stops you from “leveling up” or gaining any more power until it is completely filled up, but after that it breaks your limiter so you can gain more power than before, and much more quickly.

Is that right, or am I reading it all wrong?

That is correct.

>There was an user making a Hero Academia Jump already
Yeah, an user posted a jump of that setting a while back. I think it was a pretty good start, I'd like there to be more Quirks and I had a couple of complaints and suggestions about some of the perks, but a lot of people don't want a jump to be made yet because it seems like we're still kind of early in the story and it would be a pain to change it later if shonen syndrome sets in.

this but with motorcycle rumbles instead of howling
youtube.com/watch?v=iE0_Hr1SZ5s
I'm usually pretty chill with forge gods and genius loci

Thank you. Love the jump btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGA7K2SjDcQ

He creates nomus by transferring more than one quirk into a person.

I thought those were made through genetic engineering used to mimic his powers, not direct use of All For One. Though that's kind of an academic distinction, I suppose, so even if I'm remembering right it doesn't matter.

Ah, was misinterpreting what you said. Sorry 'bout that.

>Such a shame
I really wish there was a "copy and combine" power somewhere. Maybe a nerfed version of it could work? Consider something like this as a high-level power available for some jump with powers:

You can copy powers by touch, though you only have a certain amount of "storage space" for powers, which you can increase by training. You can drop stored powers at any time to get more space. The amount of space a power takes up is a function of its complexity and power level, and trying to copy a power that you don't have enough empty space for forces you to either drop the power or dump old ones. If you try to copy a power that would exceed your maximum storage, you instead get a nerfed version that uses up all your space and has its power reduced to your carrying capacity.

You could maybe add in something about being able to give stored powers to others as a temporary powerup, though you'd also lose that power and wouldn't be able to copy it again for a while, or drop the "getting nerfed versions of too-strong powers" thing, but I don't think this is too bad a power, right?

So /jc/, have you been spreading the love?

Whenever I see this kind of question I always think of this song, so I guess this is it.
youtube.com/watch?v=lf2uNmwohiE
I initially read that as 'go out of your way to make out with them'

Freya. I'm just a big fan of her work, and I'm weak to blondes.

>go out of your way to make out with them
Why not both?

Hola.

How exactly did I turn out user?

SMTanon, if you're still here, could you clarify the Guardian's abilities? When it says that we can banish a legion of demons, how does that work? Also, what are the powers and limitations of the Dragon form, since the rain ability is limited?

Not them, but apparently you're restarting arguments from dead threads after several hours.
Not exactly proving negative opinions wrong there.

...Pretty sure it's been dead for about thirty minutes user.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk&list=LLlHoh6jVfgtF4rpvLqzjO6Q&index=9

Something must have gone desperately wrong to make me into the final boss. Still, should that happen, this song is pretty appropriate.

I really try not to get on the bad side of any Gods I come across. I haven't encountered too many, thankfully.

Like, what. Meming during jumps? No, not generally.
Sometimes I make a joke that nobody gets, and then I feel really sad. I learned to stop doing that really quick. It exacerbates loneliness.
You just learn to stop talking after awhile.

Archer was actually a really fun jump for me, because I could talk about pop culture and people would get it.

I also memed it up a bit during Undertale, but even that was pretty limited, thanks to everyone literally living underneath a huge rock for the past thousand years.
Me and Alphys did start belting out Mew Mew Kissy Cutie references from time to time, though. But she always got so MAD when I did ones from the sequel. Look, the added fight scenes were great! And the transformation sequences...! So awesome...! I'm sorry not everything is your moe trash, Alphy! That's not real life! Real life is all inclusive! It has giant robots!
There are giant robots on the surface RIGHT NOW and you just can't HANDLE it!
GAWD!!

I've got two, hold on.

This thread is two hours old, and was created after the death of the previous thread.
Does that really change anything?

If you mean the second ability, you just wave your arm and teleport them several kilometers out of whatever city you're in. If you mean the first, I honestly don't know what you're asking.

Whatever you're doing needs to have the potential to occur in the first place, basically. If there could be a thunderstorm in a city, you can cause it to happen early. If lightning could strike, you can make it happen when and where you wish it to. But you can't just pull stuff out of nowhere, which is why you can't bring rain to a place where there barely are any clouds.

...Reading your post again, I feel like you might be asking something else, but I can't figure out what it is.

...So it is. Teaches me to use 4plebs to read threads while i'm away from home.

Wew, and here I was afraid someone had used the name to falseflag.
Glad it was something reasonable.

The lesson is not to bring old drama into a new thread.

That, too.

True and i'm usually willing to let shit slide but I didn't like the implications of what that user said and asked what he meant.

But yeah, all cool now.

>I've got that mod too, user.
Huh.

Are there any perks that allow for jumping to modded / fanfiction version of particular game jumps?

youtube.com/watch?v=WgBNn-GPD7w

Well, I mean, that Hephaestus guy seemed pretty nice!

This is late, but no, that answers my questions. Thanks man!

Well there's the Fan Fiction drawback in Naruto.
It does say that the 0 point version can't raise the powerlevels of anyone though.

A Certain Magical Index

27 years old
Drop-In
Liberal Arts City
Evocation 50
Index 350
Ritualist 450
Sorcerer 550
Esper - Electromaster 1150
Channelling 1250
Symbolic Weapon 1300
Biter 1200
Tech-Illiterate 1000

Dropped in for the Index thing which I don't totally understand but grimoires seem a big deal and no brain poison seems like a good thing.

Speaking of brain poison I'm choosing drugs as my theme. Drugs was my element in Captain Planet so I can already produce them and multiply them. Now I have to dress like them (?) to do magic or something. Not pretending to have any understanding over how any of this works but drug magic made me smile wryly to myself as if to say 'that'll do cats, that'll do'. Lots of weird psychedelic effects.

Evocation, Ritualist, Sorcerer and Channeling are all different sorts of 'more magic' perks. Blasting, preparing, teaching and empowering objects.

Symbolic Weapon is a neat thing to add on to the Stick. More magic power when blasted out of it.

Biter and Tech-Illiterate makes me want to bite people when I'm angry and makes me really terrible at using technology. Generally don't get angry (and frankly if I do there's probably someone there who deserves to get bit). Hopefully my technophobia won't set off my biting. Need to get back to England though.

Not even sure if you can go to both this and the Scientific Railgun jump. If so I now have both the Clairvoyance stuff from that and Electromaster for this. If not I've wasted 20 minutes either just now doing this build or 20 minutes some months ago when I did a Scientific Railgun build.

If anyone knows answers on a postcard pls.

I'm pretty sure he just wants to give all the girls giant balloon tits.
So, unless he's taken a certain jump, power level is unaffected.

Doing both is pretty naughty. It was initially intended as an either/or situation; however, it has laxed to "jump on opposite sides of your chain plz" as far is I can tell.

It is lined up somewhen for a change to allow either or later on though.

Apparently Reploid's not disappeared, but no idea when it's coming.

--World 26: Twilight--

- STAGE SELECT: Port Angeles, Washington - "All the way out here?"
- DESIGNATION: New Student - "W-what do you mean 'too young for high school?' I'll have you know "
- UPGRADES:
- Enlightened - "I don't get why this is on offer, but..."
- Student Identification - "A bit specific, but hey!"
- 'Quirky' - "NYOOOOOM!"
- Self-Control - "I am not a Maverick!"
- Fast Learner - "Download speed increased!"
- A Better Love Story - "Oh. Oooooh! That's what was going on! Sharp, I-"
- Anti-Vampire - "Ceratanium, son! It hardens in response to mental trauma!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Flamethrower - "WEAPON GET: F. WERFER"
- NEXT STOP

"Heya! Don't worry about the car, nobody was injured."

>"I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. A new student like me, who somehow looked no older than twelve, had stopped a van that was hurtling at top speed towards me. Without any effort at all, he held out his hand and took the hit."

"Ya know, 1st law! A robot may not injure a human, nor by inaction allow a human being to come to harm."

>"He was so quick to tell me that he was inhuman. A machine, bound by laws and programming. And yet, somehow I knew he cared for me."

"Hey, uh, are you okay? Listen, I just saw this pale guy moving really quick over there, so I'm gonna check that out, okay?"

Well, it's hard for someone with 4th wall perception perks to give his all when he knows the conflict can be reset at any time so-

youtube.com/watch?v=-jP-J7Op1K8

The screen is blue now.

That's his special attack.

It's hard to meme when there's no computers in existence-not impossible, though.

But being as we're technically super-Moot in every jump since Kid Radd, with great power comes great responsibility. Only the dankest, mastercraft memes get released and propagated.

Also way back in DC (jump #39) Bane received a lot of cryptic messages, death threats and weight loss ads apparently traced back to the CIA.

As a general rule of thumb the firm but fair and dutiful ones earn our respect even if our natures are opposed. Great power and responsibility, etc.

Heck, Odin's practically a kindred spirit to us as well as the only being other than Jibril who's been in a pod for more than 400 jumps. Some, like Glorificus and Madoka, we helped out of a hard spot we felt they didn't deserve to be in. We always help out the Titans whenever there's a version of their pantheon, because they get way too much bad press.

Things are kinda awkward with one or two. We're cool with Warhammer Fantasy!Isha, even if we thought she was a bit of a naif-who unlike Madoka, didn't have the luxury of being a supreme being to back that up. Likewise we consider Lucifer the creator of Chaos to be a worthy opponent even if we completely disagree with his philosophy.

Oh, and there's a few of our companions who we've helped become gods of course-like Brigid and the Farrow sisters.

We do, however, make a point of reminding the irredeemably destructive ones to stay in line if they want to keep meaningfully existing. Regardless of their standing. We may be tyrannical despair incarnate, but we refuse to pay respect to those who take their domain for granted.

So naughty and probably not allowed.

Guess magic is the one to go for then given you can get the bulk of what you get from Scientific with one perk.

I'll keep them both until I see Reploid either here or in the IRC and then pester him about it. Then fold science into this one by deleting the science build and giving myself Clairvoyance in this after he calls me a dopey cheating cuntbag. Hypothetical Reploid don't fuck about.

Rolled 6 (1d8)

And I forgot my d8.

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man

Spice Man is stashed for next, by the way.

Is that true, ASA? Or is there something Under that Tale.

quick question:, do you not do the "keep the lady entertained" thing? Because you just had like to jumps where you were rebooting and that doesn't sound amusing.

>47211869
Okay, I think I got /something/ done?

Demon [Free] Gotta go for this.

>perks:
Chosen of Raphael [600] I am become Metatron. Yay.
Mimic [Free] M'kay? Should be useful.
Kugutsu Magic [Free]
Theme Music [Free]
Dormant Power - Boosting Chosen and Music [600] Powah?

>demon race:
Lord of Vermin [800, demon stipend] I... think I like this one best... Not sure what kind of Vermin to pick.

>items:
Wisdom Ring [200] This is nice.
The Overlord’s Seat [200] And this will probably help?

>drawbacks:
The girl that was killed in the park… [+100] Annoying
Two Steps From Hell [+200] More annoying
Sick Little Puppy [+200] More enemies
The Trials of Masakado [+300] Even MORE enemies.
World of Chaos [+600] All the enemies.

So, uh, how dead am I? I know very little of this place.

Wish I had enough cp to go triple 1000s with demonic fusion instead of items, but I gotta have that robo-angel awesomeness too.

The shit you find entertaining churns the stomach of most of us, so maybe you aren't the best metric, Tera.

You now have the mental image of Sharp carrying Folke around for a Weekend at Bernie's-style routine.

Alternatively, she could've been drinking his Companions' tears.

Fuck, screwed up my link.

>The shit you find entertaining churns the stomach of most of us, so maybe you aren't the best metric, Tera.

That's the point, my chain is framed as a "train wreck" reality show in the vein of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" or "The Anna Nicole Show"

No. Those things are so shitty they're endearing. Kinda.

Your chain is irredeemable. That’s beside the point, I was referencing your horrible tastes. I still remember that night you posted that horrible fetish shit in thread. You’re not so bad you’re good, Tera. You’re just bad.

Honey Boo Boo just makes me sick.

>irredeemable

do you mean the comic or the word? And what I do and what my wifu looks like are two entirely different things.
I feel the same way, but it's the only logical explanation when viewed from my actual viewpoint rather than the viewpoint of my jumper.

Well, you have ways of steal powers, it would seem that copying them would be considered too OP around here.

The word, and no. Just no .

>>irredeemable
>do you mean the comic or the word?
The word, pedant. The word.

Just do what the rest of us do and block him. When he changes his trip, and he will change his trip, just update your block list and move on.

People have tried to help him. People have tried to chase him off. Nothing works. Nothing.

Just leave him be.

Okay, one question.

Black Leg Style or Fishman Karate for a Cyborg?

>Black Leg Style
>Cyborg
Das raysist!

Black Leg bro.

It's basically 'you can kick as hard as you need to' at upper levels.

>tfw we're missing people like SoAnon, JoJo, OAA, and Dirge

>and we can't get rid of this sapient slop-bucket.

Life hurts, bro.

Life hurts.

Outside of going Templar in DAO or DAI, what do we have for attacks that sap a target of magic or make a target unable to cast?

Well, assuming that was your first jump since I know nothing about your chain... probably something like 10% chance of you living.

You're more than powerful enough to deal with anyone that isn't unique, but World of Chaos means you'll HAVE to fight those people eventually, and you'll likely be tired and broken by the time they decide to deal with you due to having no allies and a frankly comedic amount of enemies to go through in order to achieve anything.

Also, I somehow completely missed this.

The Trials of Masakado, as the drawback itself states, is not based on power or skill. To win your fights you need to do what the more ordinary MegaTen protags do and go beyond the impossible with your human grit alone. Just having mental perks to make you a match for a shounen hero isn't enough either. As the drawback says, it's like all of your Perks are gone when you fight them. If you want to stand proud in front of one of them, not cowering due to the knowledge that they could smite you without even really trying, then the "You" you are without perks needs to be courageous enough to tell gods to piss off.

Of course, there are chain-wide interpretations of how mental perks work that make the drawback moot.

I don't think I ever saw Fishman Karate during the brief period where it was relevant. Black Leg Style is Sanji's, though, and he's a main protagonist who remains relevant throughout the story, gets stronger and stronger as time goes on in true shonen style, so I'm going to say that one.

Rolled 7 (1d8)

Please let my math be correct.

--World 27: One Piece--

- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "Teleporting in!"
- STAGE SELECT: Abandoned Island - "I have no idea where I am. Anyone got a world map?"
- UPGRADES:
- Swimming - "Just like Big Sis Splash!"
- Survivalist - "I don't wanna get eaten by fish!"
- Tinkerer - "Maintenance go!"
- Precison - "Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able!"
- Cyborg: Self-Forged - "Hahaha! Upgrade complete!"
- Black Leg Style - "Combat data downloaded!"
- ALERT ALERT ALERT:
- Hungry - "Gaaah! This upgrade's really cutting into my fuel efficiency!"
- GET EQUIPPED: "Sorry, nothing this time!"
- NEXT STOP

"Okay, so let me get this straight. The pirates are the good guys?"

"Some of them."

"And there's fish people?"

"Yep."

"And there are fruits that give people strange abilities when eaten, but they can't swim anymore?"

"Yep."

"And if I don't want to be fixing myself with one hand, there's only one guy I can go to for repairs, and he works for the bad guys?"

"Yeah."

"And you learned all of this how?"

"The less you know about where I took your Sparrow, the better, okay?"

"...so did you bring back a boat?"

"Nope. We'll have to take your plane and hope we find someone with a 'Log Pose,'"

"Is that what the call a compass here?"

"I guess."

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Spice Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man

It's a two part battle:
youtube.com/watch?v=TbsBEb1ZxWA&ab_channel=CaravanPalace

The first fight is going to be a frantic mess of magic and lightshows and not tripping over toy trains.

youtube.com/watch?v=inED9IicIpc&ab_channel=malawolf85

And then after they kick my ass, I use This Is, In Fact, My Final Form and things get weirdly peaceful. There's lots of running and jumping over floating bits of battlefield, but the main attack is portals teleporting you back to the edge of wherever the fights taking place.

I take a lot of communing with spirits perks. Like a lot. I'm also a druid, can talk to animals, elements, and cities. Basically, I skip gods and go straight to talking to things that actually matter, like the world itself. The world itself is usually dicks, but for some reason I can forgive it for being as such.

>Well, assuming that was your first jump since I know nothing about your chain... probably something like 10% chance of you living.

>You're more than powerful enough to deal with anyone that isn't unique, but World of Chaos means you'll HAVE to fight those people eventually, and you'll likely be tired and broken by the time they decide to deal with you due to having no allies and a frankly comedic amount of enemies to go through in order to achieve anything.

Hm, that's better than expected. Should be able to manage then, with about 450jumps in... Including Devil Survivor (Overlord of Bel, go!), Digital Devil Saga, Persona, through I'm not sure if I should slot this in before or after DS2.

>Ravenloft

I'm generally not a dick to gods. That said, gods of fire and hearth and cooking and stuff like that i especially make peace with.
youtube.com/watch?v=JGCsyshUU-A
>Ravenloft
heh. enjoy that. isn't that jump near unsurvivable?

Only if you're Evil!

Right?

Not quite. Odds are a Jumper can make it through there relatively easily, it's just that Ravenloft traps evil people there, potentially forever.

>>Ravenloft
youtube.com/watch?v=Q39q0fT3YiE

So, there's a bunch of magic immunity/resistance perks.

But is there one that makes you specifically immune to curses?

>it's just that Ravenloft traps evil people there, potentially forever.
That and Ravenloft does enjoy turning people evil. . . and trapping good people to torture evil people.

It's not a nice place. Make like a hero atop a train and keep your head down, you should make it out fine. Mostly.

Ravenloft is very survivable. You just can't do anything too grand in it. Plenty of evil beings aren't darklords. You can even fight evil and be perfectly alright, so long as you don't go "kill 'em all". Ravenloft picks up on extremist mindsets and people who are incapable of admitting their mistakes and toys with them, but otherwise it's just a DnD world skewed towards evil.

It captured Jander Sunstar out of FR and brought him to Ravenloft to irritate and challenge Strahd. Then when Jander was dying after his fight with Strahd, Ravenloft tried to heal him to keep him around and nurse the grudge. He literally had to kill himself to get off the ride.

You're right, it's survivable, but its on the short list of jumps where you have to play it really smart.

Chrono Trigger has one that makes them helpful.