CHAINLINK

This month we will hail our victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cl_thodges
medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/smartcontract-test-net-and-technology-evaluation-b5023d750f6f
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This month
Really? So soon? Is it time already? Are you sure?

$50
BY
FEBRUARY

Wtf I had no idea this existed.medium.com/@cl_thodges

It's the fucking Chainlink Technical Community Manager's blog and it goes into great detail of the Whitepaper, the tech and the roadmap. WHY didn't that cuck Rory or Sergey tell us?

>medium.com/@cl_thodges

this just shows a lack of your interest in Chainlink, marine

Nooo, I just haven't bought enough yet. Guys... wait for mee. :(

Why the fuck you lyin', why you always lyin'

SMD Pajkeet

CHAPTER I

The reborn of our saviour

we gonna make it boys

This month, it is only just beginning

is this post for real?

Wasnt done accumulating. Is 1500 enough to make it???

yes, but there was nothign in the article explicitly talking about smartcontract or chainlink unless (((rory))) wastrying to tell us something

Hey so I've been buying on ED selling on binance and then rebuying on ED all day. Shits mad easy. It hasn't gone above 18.5 cents on ED.

yes it is real I am the one who posted it on Veeky Forums original

No I posted it first

dunno, have 52k. I guess everything NOT in Chainlink is wasted money atm.

here comes the dump lads

nigga i'd suck a dick for $5

i'd be a trap for all refugees for $10

no homo

Rory does not lie! Think of his wife's child when you question his integrity. His job is at stake and he has mouths to feed, mostly Sergeys.

I'm still packing my bags for the moon. Not yet guys. we need to stay sub .25 for at least another week. Please.

You shilling fuck, this coin is a SCAM

Why do Linkies think an increase in a few cents constitutes mooning? It's only up 13%. I remember a few days ago it entered the top 100 only to slide back down again.

this. linkfags are truely delusional. When they have been happy about being down more than 60% in the last month i've literally 6x my money on ada. only fucking morons own this unproductive shitcoin. it will never go any where near it's ATH

checked

>nice originals

most of the ath bagholders sold at a loss already (in true biz fashion) and your looking at 1300 satoshi purchasers commenting on link threads rn.

It's the best coin on the market but we need it to be cheap so I hope it dumps.

This is the pajeets exiting LINK btw guys. Their bots were discovered. They have stopped gaining so much on FUD. They realised they are only fighting among themselves for pennies so are cashing out now and moving on. Soon we will be freeeeee!
See you at the new bottom marines, wherever that is.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

"Sergey Nazarov"

you idiots, our boy did couchsurfing and got 5 star reviews. what are you doing selling this

medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/smartcontract-test-net-and-technology-evaluation-b5023d750f6f

kys

be right and sit tight

Any fucking idiot can see that LINK is worth at least $1 minimum especially when compared to all the other shitcoins out there. I've been buying nonstop the last 3 weeks, regardless of current price because I know it's going to 5x or 10x regardless. Proud holder of 260k currently.

Sergey did say that! I member.

the only one hailing his victory will be sirgay

KEK wills it. Sergey is the prophet of KEK, peace be upon him.

Don't forget all the pajeet bots that have been discovered guys. Remember that if they ever try to FUD LINK to death again, to be fair they are probably responsible for a lot of this FOMO but fuck it. Begon Pajeets! I hope your bags are bought by some rich SOB and NEVER sold back!

LINK marines GTFIH

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/

Pajeets and their bots BTFO EVEN IF IT DROPS AGAIN NEVER SELL THEM YOUR BAGS BACK! Let them die poor.