Have 1 BTC

>have 1 BTC
>hold it for years
>be rich

What part of these simple 3 rules you can't follow?

The having 1 BTC part =(

They were dirt cheap last year, why didn't you buy any? I'm still sitting on my 15+ I bought at that time.

nice you're going to have 15 million in 2027

Late to the game.

2011 - Interested in bitcoin but I'm 21 poor collegefag with no money and crippling student debt

2013-14 - This is interesting I can use it to gamble. Spent it all sportsbetting and buying dogecoin to send as jokes. Then forget about crypto as a whole.

2017 - holy shit it's 6k?! this is for real. Why was I such an idiot?

Been trying to daytrade up to 1btc ever since.

You will be poor forever

I guess it helps that we have retarded tax laws in germany, that discourage day trading. Otherwise I might have sold them during any of the ATHs we had this year.

exactly my story but got in early 2017 under $1000
feels good m8

just buy it now
teeka raised his buy up to price for bitcoin to 25k
inb4
>dude palm bitch pnd dude lmao hahaha
yea, better listen to Veeky Forums right? most people here lost all their precious btc on stupid shitcoins but are so deep into their misery that they won't even admit they fucked up.

Yeah I've pretty much resigned myself to that fact.

Basically only working a wagecuck job to pay for crypto now.

fucking germany
fucking pay taxes to support the fucking refugees and support white genocide

this,
fuckers want to discourage you from investing so that you keep wagecucking to support tyrone and ahmed

>having 11k

I unfortunately can only afford to put in about $400 a month. I doubt I'll "make it", but I'm hoping to have some relatively nice gains.

Sad but true.

HOLD ONE YEAR AND THEN ITS TAX FREE
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING LARDS

I've been telling everyone here to buy since when... 2012? And all I got back was smug anime retards and other assorted mongs.

Look at this fucking pic, I made it last xmas.

Buy Ethereum with fiat and hold your btc.

That's your best shot at this point if you want good returns in the future.

This.
Otherwise it's 25% an all profits. After BTC broke 1000€, I was like 'no way am I paying any taxes on this shit'.

As stupid as this picture is, it encouraged me to spend my first 10k on BTC in mid 2016. It never crossed my mind that BTC was even able to reach the current price levels, especially not in just a year.

How is it stupid you dumb cuck? The stupid people are the ones that didn't see how obviously cheap BTC was (and still is, btw)

Yeah I've just got weekly buys setup for BTC & ETH.

Have 0.1 BTC that I'm daytrading with, all in on VTC right now till the halvening and then hoping to hop on the next thing. Or just hold it.

It's not tax free after one year of holding, you just get a discount on the tax you pay.

because there are more currencies now

Literally no.
Brainlet.

Under a year = short term capital gains = 30 percent.
Over a year = long term capital gains = 15 percent.

15mm won't be shit in 2027... Hodling 1 BTC may provide better returns than the S&P500 but don't quit your dayjob user. Goods and services don't stop inflating

I didn't know of bitcoin before, I only heard about it like a month ago after coming to this site.