Do you hang out with your group beyond playing the game?

Do you hang out with your group beyond playing the game?

In itself, not really, since most of them have thight schedule. However, dependings on train, metros and hours, we can do a bit of way back together which is nice.

No. We only played together because I was a noob asking for a group to play with. As in, I used an anonymous college community app and asked for it.

We're not friends but we game well enough.

Yes. They are my best and only friends. I'm also fucking one of them so there's that.

> a bloo bloo my friends are too busy to hang out with me

What it really is, is that they don't like you. Trust me user I learned that one the hard way. Friends who don't make time for you, are not worth having.

He wasn't even complaining, and said they get to see eachother sometimes. Nice job projecting faggot, not everyone is as sad and lonely as you.

Yeah, we budz

> projecting

I was just giving you a warning about what is likely happening. Fucking hell, I'm not sad and lonely, did you miss the part where I said I hang out with my group all the time, they are my best and closest friends. I discarded other friends who refusd to make time for me with bullshit excuses like being busy with work (at the job they chose to have) or children (that they chose to give birth to).

If I told you not to jump in front of a car because I once got run over doing it, would you call me projecting then? Christ.

I DM for my little brothers. It's basically the only time that we get to spend together anymore now that they're in highschool, so it's pretty nice.

I used to, and it made it all the sweeter, gaming with bros.

Now...

Now nothing is so good as those days.

It wasn't me, I'm a different guy. But your post also told him to cut all ties with his friends because they're busy. You read way too into that post and assumed his friends hated him just because it happened to you once. That's called projecting.

>my friends won't hang out with me because they have jobs and children and lives outside of my game!

Christ how did they ever become your friend in the first place you clingy weirdo

Of the 30ish people I regularly DM for, four of them currently live in my house, so there's that. I meet up with some of the rest of them semi-regularly outside of the game, but there are some who are clearly just around for game times.

Yes, we occasionally meet for some bar hopping or a family BBQ.

>I discarded other friends who refusd to make time for me with bullshit excuses like being busy with work (at the job they chose to have) or children (that they chose to give birth to).
Come on user, I've seen retards on /v/ put out better bait than this.

I hangout with one person in my playgroup and see my DM sometimes when I play Magic, but one session a week with him and the others is plenty of time. DM's an obnoxious hipster, and his wife does nothing but shout, other girl's just a bit ditzy. Fine in small doses, but no more than that.

No.
I play the game with my friends in addition to hanging out.

Only online, they're all in fucking Colorado and I'm stuck in Phoenix.

Maybe you should take the plunge and move to best state

No, I could never even in my life make enough friends to have a group in the first place. I hate almost everyone I meet and your typical nerd that hangs out at a games shop is so repulsive to me I can barely stand doing FNMs.

I like this bait.

This is funny bait.

I know man, I did college there, and I'm actually in the process of buying a house in Gunnison right now. No idea when I'll actually be able to move into it mind...

Where'd you go? I'm a native myself, but I'm at CU right now

Went to Western in Gunnison (which is where my GM and folks live), so it's all about going back home for me.

I'm really looking forward to being able to hit the trails or rivers in the afternoons, and then play games or write bad Imperial-Guard fan fiction in the evenings.

Sounds gud meng. Hope it all works out soon

Colorado sounds lame

>not playing Veeky Forums shit with your friends

>friends
>comedy

tfw only one of those actors was a comedian.

Chandler, best boy

No. My group hates me now.

Shouldn't have killed their animal companions

Not as a whole group, no. With individuals, yeah. It's mostly adult life leading to difficulties scheduling "hangouts" beyond the game since the game is already scheduled with difficulty.

They're good people but there's just not that much time.

Yes. We are a bunch of long haired, black-clack dudes who get drunk every weekend, visit festivals together, and play pen and paper

My RPG group are all high school friends that stayed in touch during college, now we're all back in the same city. 5 of us live together, the rest commute to our house. We are each other's main social life, we go out for drinks, food, play boardgames, see movies, all together. It's wonderful.

My miniature gaming group is kinda fluid based on who shows up weekly and we don't hang out much outside the game, but last tourney we had we got drinks afterwards and that was nice, so maybe that'll become a thing.

Are the chicks cute?

I'll soon be running two games, both for my friends. Just so happens a lot of them are interested in PnP - sadly, this meant I had to turn people down.

>I'm not sad and lonely
Only sad and lonely people say this.

Don't bully the poor guy

>bullshit excuses like being busy with work or children
>bullshit

Monica > Phoebe > shit > Rachel

This is VIRTUALly the most OPTIMized bait I've seen in a while.