Any Mercenaries/ PMC/ Danger zone contractors on this board?

Any Mercenaries/ PMC/ Danger zone contractors on this board?
I'm thinking of a welding job in a war zone. How can I go about getting one?

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/q-Welder-l-City-of-Chicago,-IL-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

indeed.com/q-Welder-l-City-of-Chicago,-IL-jobs.html

only problem mate is that i'm Eastern youropoor.

sell me your sister for 100btc? need some new blood in the family.

I would, but I have no sister. You can take my mum.

Fuckin lol.

why can't your company put you in touch? they should be sorting this shit out for you

if you progress this you need to get ex SBS/SAS/Delta/Parachute Regiment/Royal Marines from the US/UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand operating from a legit company i.e. control risks, aegis etc.

otherwise DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT consider moving forward unless you want to be on the next beheading video

Join the military and become a welder there for 10+ years, then maybe a merc company will give you the time of day. FFS why would you want to weld in a warzone?

Tonne of cash.
I'm in the military, it's fuckin shit. And not like marching around and eating crap no sleep shit, but more like wasting my time earning welfare paychecks.

yes, what do you want to know? these jobs are incredibly hard to come by btw.

Legit Poster. Confirmed no LARP.

whatever man this would be the lamest LARP ever it it was

I have 1 year Active duty as a machine gunner and soon will be taking welding courses. How would an Eastern euro/ American go about getting into welding for ANY government as a contractor somewhere where they pay a tonne of cash just cause it's "risky environment".

get into underwater welding if you want to weld in risky environments

theres a big difference between a eastern euro / american. there are projects and areas where only americans can work. as an american with a security clearance and a TS your work and pay go up. Its a good plan but you haven't even started welding yet, they are not going to hire you to come out and get OJT, they already want somebody with at least ten years experience.
Just to be clear yeah ive made heaps of cash, but I also had experience and more importantly knew somebody who pushed my resume up.

>welder
>mercenary

lol what planet are you living on. Anyway I was in the army and served in Afghanistan, you'd just be doing the same job but in a shit fortified base with shit food and paying other contractors 100$ for blowjobs in the toilets. Probably decent money, lame as fuck though. Taking indirect fire would be your biggest worry and it isn't that bad because they can't aim for shit and only lob a few over at a time. It's a different story if you head out into the badlands.

thats an Army answer for sure, it shows you got a 50 on your ASVAB, dont be so fucking ignorant. Its not prob decent money, its six figures. Although your going to be working 12 hour days, 7 days a week, with 4 or 5 months between breaks. Do you mind DFAC food? then it wont be too bad, no one is going to drop you at a COP where your getting shot at and eating MRE's its too much liability for the company. IDF is a concern but hey if its your time its your time. Dont listen to this dumb as shit army fuck, let me guess you did 4 years got out now are unemployed living off unemployment and the $400 a month from the VA

underrated

Fuggin kek

Mate, my country men waste their health and lives on shittier jobs and more dangerous jobs, just for a slightly better pay.
Welding guard towers/ reinforcing fences or whatever in an american base in Syria and eating american plastic food would be a great job.

CRIMINALLY underfuckingrated

im sure it would but look at my previous posts. your AT LEAST ten years of work experience away from anyone hiring you from doing a job like that.

Hope I won't need that much money when i'm 30 to go into war zones.