That Guy: I try to seduce [the one female player]

That Guy: I try to seduce [the one female player]
That DM: Roll for it
That Guy: I got nat 20
That DM: You end up in bed with him wet and horny

should I just leave right now, or will these fucks literally rape her if i leave them alone?

Diplomacy explicitly doesn't work on other PCs. Also, just leave. It's not worth it.

That's how I DM it but this group is just battle heavy autists who don't rp so the DM rolls for EVERYTHING.

>That Guy: I try to seduce [the one female player]
Should have left right here, you already stayed too long.

how do i find another group worth playing with.

You don't, you sit on Veeky Forums for the rest of time and complain about tabletop games.

Just keep trying until one turns out not to be shit, I guess.

>Have friends
>Ask them if they're interested

>LFG threads online
>Literally anywhere except Roll20

>Local Game Store
>Find people playing and show interest

My university has a tabletop game club with over 250 members and you don't even need to be a student to join. Look at yours maybe?

God I hate groups and DM's like this.

This thread still alive? If so, I'd like to ask an off topic question, if it's alright of course.

its Veeky Forums take a chance bud

Nice, so I'm making a pretty basic system and I'd appreciate some advice:

Damage is calculated from a 20sided die roll, for example a roll of 16 will deal 16dmg and I was wondering how much health I should give common enemies?

Dang, left alone once again.

Depends on how brutal you want combat. You want something where every blow counts, armor is metal from the gods, and dodging is a absolute must? Give the average enemy 18-35 health.

hey probably just wanna play test for a bit, or just go off that the sum of players health is and divide it betweent the enemies, too high or too low the game will be balenced

If on the other hand, you want something where fights last more then three or four turns, and you can be a big flashy hero? Give your starting enemy around eighty health.

I'm really jealous. My university doesen't have a club, me and my friends ended up starting one.. 11 members and going strong. Mind you, those 11 members are all close friends..

stop being That Guy, chill out, and realize you're playing a ROLEPLAYING game

This is assuming the PC's start off at close to the same Heath as you're a average enemy.

He's nowhere near being that guy. Its pretty cringey to seduce another player's PC and just leads to making other player's uncomfortable.

Players are going to start with 50hp at level 0 and it'll raise by 50 each level up. So I'm guessing 20hp will be good for the lowest foe for now.
Working with % might be a good idea, hopefully it'll make things simple.

I thank you two for the input, I'll have to spike up enemy hp per tier based off of some kind of percentage to make sure things don't get too dull.

Need source on anything? I'm pretty good at finding stuff and I'd be happy to repay you.

>female doesn't have a chance to counter roll
>can't try to bluff her way out of it after a failed roll
>can't react in any way

Shit DM. Shit campaign.

Wait, what are the health twenty enemies going to be? Like, goblins or something? If you average human is going to be twenty then PC are going to be practical demi-gods.

Also, make sure to have a armor system throw in there!

Well,

>At this table you'll pay the proper respects to my autism!

There is nothing wrong with seducing PCs as long as the group is fine with it.
If you have a problem with it and don't mention it then that's your problem and you deserve whatever you get.

Rolling dice isn't a magical contract of "well now you're seduced." It really doesn't work like that on NPCs and it extra strength double especially doesn't work like that on PCs.

> Tfw going to college next year
> Checked to see if there'd be any non-shit clubs
> Video game club has like twelve members and they're all probably autists
> No FLGs in my entire state
Why does life like to hurt me like this.

An entire state? Where the fuck do you live?

Join a fraternity instead

Louisiana.

>lying on the internet for attention
That's pretty sad

Surely she'd just tell them to fuck off?

That's how it starts, user. Any incoming neckbeard freshmen will be looking for you. Be active, and make sure you can be found. I'm betting most of your current members are all going to graduate at roughly the same time, if you're lucky you can have a new batch of people to keep it going when you're gone.