I was talking with a rep from games workshop and he mention that 3d printing polypropylene was impossible but games...

I was talking with a rep from games workshop and he mention that 3d printing polypropylene was impossible but games workshop is going to be shortly switching to 3d printers.

That's interesting.

And those Sororitas are fabulous.

Can this double as a Sister thread?

>dem SoBs
Asian girls are proof that there is a just and loving god.

The one on the right looks photoshopped in.
The one on the left looks like a dude.
The one in the middle looks tired.

That feeling when no one replys to OP's question, they need to turn the sisters of battle into Asians.

Honestly, I'd kinda like to see SOB with robes patterned off Shinto Robes rather than western ones now. Would be kinda cool.

Here's your sister of battle, Just needs armor that adds to the dress and your set.

>straight up looks like a dude in a wig
>meh face, probably a chubby midget
>looks like a tranny
Why do people jerking over chinks have such a low standard?

Why do you feel the need to bring /pol/'s victim complex into every board?

But OP didn't ask a question.

>stating you dislike how asians look somehow makes you /pol/
>using chink on Veeky Forums makes you /pol/
>this is also somehow showing my victim complex
>on every board ever
Why so butthurt?

>but games workshop is going to be shortly switching to 3d printers.
So, shitty 3d CAD sculpting wasn't enogh for them?

Oh god that is a great idea!

Sister Famulous with Qipaos.

>polypropylene for 3D printing
The Rep is talking out his ass.
polypropylene is currently being used in 3D printing filament.

>Blah blah
Why so annoying?

Cut in the dress to be able to actually move. You can only make tiny steps in that shit.

What kind of printer should I get then with what plastic/resin? Printing low detail models with a little sculpting would be fun

Get a SLA resin printer (And use Makerjuice)

There are always a few on Kickstarter/Indigogo

That's pretty cool. Thanks, dude.

They'd more likely wear a short kimono tucked into a hamaka like actual miko do, and the hamaka could be tucked into the legs of power armor more easilly, if it's worn at all.

You clearly have the superior knowledge between the two of us...

For the record: GW uses polystyrene.

Why so butthurt though? Are you triggered because I don't have the yellow fever and actually have some standards, unlike you?

GW has been 3d printing shit for ages you retard.
Some of the Isle of blood minis where made that way (Cad files printed in resin gel hardened by lasers)

They don't 3d print the miniatures they sell, because that's too time consuming and expensive, they 3d print the master minis which the injection molds are based on.

>games workshop is going to be shortly switching to 3d printers

No, they're not. That would be stupid and costly - and they hate spending money.

So I've got up to the first Eldar mission in the Armada campaign, and I've realised I've got a second cruiser slot available. I've got a Tyrant which is a wonderful gunship.

Now Gothics are cheap enough that I can pair a Tyrant and a Gothic in 300 points, but I think they are a little ho-hum for how I've been playing. I've been doing a lot of manoeuvre and ramming, which they can do, but they aren't exactly close brawlers.

The Dictator would be a reasonable choice as a fleet carrier, though it's a little expensive and I couldn't field both at 300 points. I'd prefer an Overlord to a Mars too.

I'm kinda paralysed by choice.

>is going to be shortly switching to 3d printers.

No they're not.

I want to 3D print women who like me.

>right looks photoshopped in
Probably due to the shiny white hair and details on the other two making it look like the're in different light.

It's stupid to blame the tools because you may not like or find fault with an artist's work.

>switching to 3d printers
Nope. 3D printers are good for rapid prototyping and low-volume. Maybe over at GW's model design shop they'll use them to test new designs. But for actual product production a traditional assembly line offers significantly lower cost per unit for any kind of quantity that GW would actually sell.

This. I love me some 3D printing, but it's really not practical in this application. You could use it to print masters for mold making, of course (see: Spartan Games). But I'm betting you could also just CNC a mold directly, which would remove two steps from the whole process.

sob are asian now?

I was going to make one for Dark Heresy that's just Gogo Yubari with a censer