So using the standard attributes of STR, DEX, CON, WIS, INT, CHA...

So using the standard attributes of STR, DEX, CON, WIS, INT, CHA, how would you stat each of these silhouettes using either:

1) 22 point buy for regular PCs
2) standard PC stat arrays
3) as NPCs

nobody wants to stat fat people, go away

Fat people have huge livers and thus would have bonuses to CON and you know it.

STR is gains, CON is body fat.

Which is why long distance runners and sumo wrestlers look so similar.

But which is more likely to survive a Save vs. Poison or any kind of Fortitude Save?

Str -
Dex 14
Con -
Int 6
Wis 12
Cha 15

Because they're all shadows, obviously.

Poison would beresisted by fat, but basic fort saves would go to the long distance runner - our town is full of them, and they make endurance saves constantly.

>INT, WIS, CHA
>based on a silhouette of a body type
Nigga you retarded.

CON is *not* body fat
High weight despite having low to average CON is body fat.

The 400lb lardwhale jiggling itself in incoherent anger at the censorship debate isn't fucking healthy. Its not fucking healthy at all.

If it were healthy, it wouldn't be facing vastly increased risks and severity of heart disease, stroke, massively accelerated joint deterioration, high skeletal stress, and GUESS WHAT: IT'S *CALLED* FATTY LIVER DISEASE CAN YOU GUESS WHY.

Beyond a thin protective layer needed by the body for spare energy and direct protection (subcutaneous;not the shit around the organs that tubberz waddle in) which IS something you'll see on truly strong/fit people that aren't bodybuilders, any weight you gain that is not directly caused by:
>increased muscle mass/density
>pregnancy(only in a temporary fashion; you gotta lose it afterwards)
>turning your bones to motherfucking adamant or zol-orichalconium
>actually fucking growing

Is quickly adding up to FUCKING BAD FOR YOU.

If someone feels "shamed" by their morbidly colossal lipo-land, they SHOULD feel fucking ashamed, because looking like you ate a hundred pillsbury doughboys is neither sexy, hot, nor healthy in the least.

It's not so much "better save" as the dosage being weight-based in many cases would need to be higher in the first place.

This is a very clean cut case however, where anyone trying to poisonyou would simply use a double dose to get the full effect even in systems where doubling the dose would do nothing vs a healthy character.

But then they'd be doing the same if they want to affect a horse. CERTAIN toxins are instead also a lot more effective on fatties, and the slow, accumulated types harder to get rid of. Not many of those though.

Now you wanna talk fort saves, guess who has massive penalties due to encumbrance (and yes, that's exactly what that is) vs exhaustion, and would be rolling vs System Shock against things that would just be fatigue saves for an actual runner? An already stressed out cardiovascular system pushed beyond its limits by an adrenaline surge when the dragon decided to go for the fattiest piece of meat could easily break down.

Fuck of gym sperg were not actually talking about your fetish here.

I want stats not stating the obvious.

Well fat people get minus to cha.

Not gonna be very charming if you are breathing heavily and your quintouplechin is pressing against your windpipe.

Small STR bonus, Big CON penalty, HP multiplier that's big enough to exceed the lost HP from low CON. No need for minor poison resist, just use extra HP.

Orson Wells, half the presidents, most of the British Prime Ministers, all highly charismatic fat people.

Moron.

>joint degeneration
Reminds me of this lady at work who accidentally skipped a step going down the stairs. You know, when you go down two instead of one?

broke her leg on impact.

That reminds me of a co-worker's wife, a very skinny lady who broke her hip (or whatever the butt bone is) when she fell on her butt onto concrete.

>Overweight
>-1 con vs disease, Fall damage as if 10ft higher, limit increased by 1d6. If Overweight for 20+ years, also permanently lose one point of constitution. -1 comeliness at +15lbs and every 15lbs afterwards.

Obese
>-2 Constitution. Fall damage as if 20ft higher, limit increased by 2d6. Permanent loss of additional point of constitution every 5 years. Comeliness degradation continues from Overweight.

Imagine how much MORE charismatic if they hadn't been sweating and heaving.

Sure,they had 18s, but they could've had a 22.

The Coccyx? That's a painful one. Not dangerous, but hard to care about that last bit if it happens.

Bad luck does happen, but since it's a wife, I'll point out that Osteoporosis is a severe problem in women nowadays. It's even worse if your entire skeleton is stressed,but just goes to show how severe it can be in the first place even without that added threat.

Drink some milk, eat some cheese, eat your goddamn icecream; a good calcium intake is *critical*, most especially in post-menopausal women.

Have a milkshake for fucks sake!

Huge livers filled with fat and dying.
AKA useless pieces of shit, like their owners

where's my STR bonus?

You really believe it makes that much of a difference?

you really believe it doesn't?

Fat people don't have more strength. You are thinking of power lifters.

I outbench the lardwhale that is my cousin, and I'm not that big

nah, the hepatic tissue can get upto 3 times the mass of a normal person's liver - in theory you could use a fat person's liver to perform dialysis for upto 6 midgets without any problems with blood toxicity.

What is that comic?

I prefer skills only, no attributes. Attributes always cause problems and never end up bring particularly realistic either.

So people with the exact same potential and general capabilities?
Weird.

Dude you are awesome. We need more people like you.

On the other hand, that fat person's liver can barely handle the body that it's in.

It tried, though, god knows it tried.

>Well fat people get minus to cha.
Depend, in some context being fat may be a sign of wealth which could help in some social interactions.
Of course someone seeking a warrior may not be impressed, but someone looking for a business partner may be comforted.
Depend.

>str bonus because they have to move their fat arms
>meaning they can lift heavy shit easier

that's only true if tubbs does bodyweight exercises all day, if not hes just fat

+6 display of lavish hedonism

>Fall damage as if 20ft higher,
what is this meant to represent?

And yet, I'm stronger than people who don't work out, despite not working out myself. Though I suppose performing a physical labour job while overweight has a more meaningful impact.

>I'm strong because I'm fat as shit
>also I pick up heavy shit all day five days a week 50 weeks out of the year
>that's not it though, promise

Well, I was one of the strongest kids in school, before getting a job, if that's worth anything.

That's because the fat person has 6 people's worth of blood for 3 people's worth of liver.

Why vampires are such chubby chasers too.

I'm trying to build a system with 10 to 20 stat range that isn't roll under, is there a way to do this without resorting to DnD bonuses?

Wait, are you saying a fat ass king having a skinny manlet food tester might actually prevent him from getting poisoned?

Attribute+roll > Difficulty Class = success.

Note that there's a few different ways to handle difficulty classes, so you can go with a single static value, or a range of static values sorted by "easy, medium, hard" or similar ways, there's also the d20 way of doing it where you have individual DC for each seperate task that you then add to or reduce via modifiers that increment in specific ways only that task increments in.

The trick is to pick one of the first two and not the third, ever. under any circumstances. (in large part because it only appears crunchier than the other two - in practice there's actually a generic DC range from 20 to 30 for most tasks that you just pick a random point from via an overly complicated and entirely arbitrary assessment of various DC charts and tables.

anotehr way, if you don't want to just add the attribute as a whole to a roll, is to convert the D&D attribute modifiers into "bonus dice" that you add to the roll, so instead of a flat +2 you roll 2 d6 to a roll, or have the type of die that you add to rolls be detirmined by the skill/class system.

as you're using 10-20 you can even just turn D&D's attributes into a d10 or d6 dice pool, with attribute - 10 equally the dice pool for a particular task nd then use shadowrun or WoD rules (or even ORE) to detirmine what makes a particular collection of dice a success or not.

Fat is not constitution. Being fat not only produces an essentially constantly inflamed basal state, along with both a decrease in endurance and potential movement that they can DO with that endurance (simply because they weigh more without being proportionally stronger). Also, fat is both very soft and highly vascularized, leading to high levels of blood loss when cut or contused, and a fall is more likely to break a joint or bone just because of all the extra weight pressing on them

fat should just be ruled as a penalty to equipment load.

If it put you into medium or heavy load category, then so be it.

Bearmodo can go around normally because they have dat str. regularfat is encumbered.

so how much fat per point in str?

I believe that doing this activity would not be entertaining so I will not partake in it.