CTRL+F character art

>CTRL+F character art
>Nothing

I'll dump some. Requesting Not!Asia characters (Preferrably archers but anything goes really), and knife masters

Other urls found in this thread:

nicholaskole.tumblr.com/post/144113229077/when-we-finally-reached-the-star-we-saw-it-had
exellero.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currently using this for a character.

Any lolis you might have, especially infiltrators/rogues/ninjas.

Pic related, it's what I'm looking for.

Can't you find a less off-putting way to phrase it? Like "young girl" or "childish-looking woman" or something, anything, that doesn't sound like you're going to fap to it.

I'm an idiot, this was directed towards you.

I'm not really having copious amounts of weaboo archer characters.

Yeah not a single clearly somewhat Asian ranger type in my collection.

What's the difference? A loli is a loli is a little girl

I gave you little girls last time you asked, and you said (and I quote) "That's not really loli".

Well if I said that, it probably wasn't.

There you go

Then clearly you have some sort of definition in mind! Which you should fucking delineate.

Something like, "Little girl and/or girlish-looking woman, in anime style".

Which would have the benefit over "loli" of not sounding creepy as fucking.

Because I can smell the body odor through the screen.

The /c/ board is images of cute girls. You might be able to get stuff there. Don't poison these threads with your shit.

I've got some stuff I could post

Where's that from!?

is loli a code word for im a paedophile?

nicholaskole.tumblr.com/post/144113229077/when-we-finally-reached-the-star-we-saw-it-had

Followed this artist for a while.

Guess I'll source this one too, exellero.deviantart.com/

No, lolita was a book about pedophilia, so if you like "lolis" you either don't know what the definition is or you're a paedophile, probably both

Neat. Keep posting.
I gave you an example. A loli should loon around 9 to 11 years old, maybe up to 13 depending on breast size.
But I just showered.

The book is no longer relevant to the definition. Loli = little girl, often promiscuous but not necessarily.

Haven't done edits in years, but I felt like doing one since the look was great but the character in mind wasn't horribly scarred across the face.

That's an awesome edit, user. Well done!

Kill yourself.

I need images! Images of gruff mercenary captains!

Sorry

Why does that girl have to quivers, and why are they both on her back?

Wouldn't that plate skirt just make it hard for him to run or ride a horse?

How are the spear and the shield held up on his back?

So many questions.

Two quivers. I meant to say two quivers. TWO, not TO.

Does anyone have shaolin styled monks?

Also I used to have a picture of a badass dude in real life, who looked like a monk, in some sort of warzone. Somehow I lost it. If anyone had that, it would be super rad.

Ceremonial attire; the arrows are clearly arranged for a fashionable look, the skirt is meant to display the wealth of the nation (there are probably others with the same armor), and the one with the shit on his back is likely tasked with something else requiring his hands. Probably carrying a throne.With the ability to carry a huge shield, and accompanying spear, on his back while still carrying the emperor it shows he and his fellow throne bearers are super strong.

Why would I?

But how do they stick to his back? There are no visible straps on him.

Need Dwarfs, have some elves

Thanks!

No problem. I don't have much. There's a noticable lack of dwarf art in these threads.

Managed to get what I needed from this one, Thanks again!

Any time m8. Glad to help.

I don't have the real life guy, but I do have this.

I require lightly-armored adventurers with cool coats.

Anyone have any Chinese-style monks?

Tiny dwarf glued to his back.

jousting mailboxes? firecracker horse? leather mound slashing? wtf is even going on with those 3 faggots?

Last of Us?

and Walking dead

In short, yes.

It means a sexualized little girl, i.e. something only relevant to pedos. Anyone who uses it it should be killed as a warning to the other degenerates.