>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pest_(organism)#Insects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does the Reverse Engineering shard from Worm work on things that aren't strictly technology? For example, could I use it to help me find out the details as to how exactly a system of magic works in scientific terms or help me analyze the physiology of things like Supernatural demons to understand exactly what goes on when they possess someone?
If so, would it be too much of a stretch to use it to 'reverse engineer' someone's thinking process to let me understand them better?

--World 43: Symbiote--

- STAGE SELECT: Mexico - "So it all comes back to here, huh?"
- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "I'm already a machine!"
- UPGRADES:
- Government-Mandated Education - "I can't even begin to tell you how much of this is incorrect."
- Advanced Military Training - "Neat!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Military Gear Cache - "WEAPON GET: A LOT OF THEM"
- NEXT STOP?

"Wow. This place really doesn't have much for us, does it?"

"Not really."

"Nope."

"Huh."

Gonna need a new Slot 1!

Unless a jumper buys the perk where everybody tends to believe your accusations, nobody's going to believe a guy who suddenly starts yelling that a dog is an alien anyway. And probably not even then, at least not until it's too late for someone(s).

Really, it's the kind of situation where not having superpowers means you simply won't be able to save everyone, despite knowing what's to come - which rather brings the horror home, in a way. Triage in media res.

Princess Bride.

Shin Megami Tensei.

Sorry, not sorry.

No, you keep you Body Mod body. I'll clarify that in the text

40K Imperium, *Evil laugh*

I'd go for 400% healing for 25% mana, personally.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Rolled 1 (1d8)

Stashing that for later.

>1. Rapier Man
>2. Portal Man
>3. Hunter Man
>4. Flan Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Lion Man
>7. Ghost Woman
>8. Soul Man

How sinister!
Or perhaps not...

Robots of Unusual Size?

If I buy Lord of Vermin in SMT1,canmy animal be crows?

>Can't Believe This Voodoo Bullshit (+400cp)

Lol. You may as well rename this to "I Wanted To Start A New Chain Anyway".

Gauntlet. No consequences other than losing local jump rewards and purchases.

But that totally is a death sentence.

I'll edit it to be beatable to an extent, but your best bet would be using it and another drawback to take the immunity perk

I'm smiling so much right now. Totally smug.

If someone gets an angel mode from Evangelion, can you change how your ange form looks easily? Can I go from looking like Leliel, and then switch to a Ramiel esque form?

The fuck did you just call my crow bros?

On one hand, the average person rarely thinks of crows that way, as what I wrote requires.

On the other, they are fucking annoying shitbirds and can be a serious problem both to farmers and regular people.

You know what, I'm gonna go with yes. It's closer in spirit, even if it skirts the letter of the choice.

Wanna fight, birdbrain?

Why do you not already have a shape shifting perk?

It's a bit late where I'm at, so if there are any other issues with the gauntlet either reply here and I'll see them later or wait for the next version, which will hopefully be ready tomorrow.

Oh god not the birdpuns again.

I do, but changing an angel form is quite a larger feat, since they are ridiculously huge, and would have different uses. A ramiel mode would make for a better generator and positron beam emmition, a more godzilla esque form would provude higher durability and such.

You're a cawky one, flapping your mouth with that chirp on your shoulder! Come at me bro!

Hey man, I love crows, but they've historically had a stigamata being carrion eaters and omens of death and whatnot.

Sweet, thanks.

So most of the things in this article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pest_(organism)#Insects (barring ones that are obviously not available like lions) would count?

I thought Ravens were Omens of death not crows

I have a question for jumpers that took the Gravity Falls jump. How did you deal with Bill Cipher?

That shouldn't be crazy, just think what you want to look like until you do. That stuff is linked pretty heavily with your self-image, so just think what you are until you are it.

Nope, all corvid birds are. Comes from being scavengers.

Just step in and stop Mabel from being such a dumb bitch, crisis averted.

Rolled 4 (1d8)

Those are also on the queue now.

--World 44: The Princess Bride--

- STAGE SELECT: Miracle Max's Hovel - "Okay okay ow I'm going already! What's this Florin Countryside place?"
- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "Incoming!"
- UPGRADES:
- Storyteller - "When'd I learn to do that?"
- Speed Reading - "Oh boy, more free time!"
- Based On A True Story - "Hopefully folks learn a lot from Big Bro and Dr. Light!"
- The Death Of The Author - "So THAT'S what comes next!"
- I'll Most Likely Kill You In The Morning - "I can only hope I won't need this Pity Module."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Library - "Dr. Keyes will like this!"
- Bookcase - "And this!"
- Adaptanator - "And this!"
- Soreless Saddle - "Just in case."
- NEXT STOP

"So who was that Inigo guy's dad, anyway?"

"Heck if I know. All I know is he's dead and that made him mad."

"And since when did rats get that big?"

"We've seen weirder."

"You're not wrong."

>1. Bel Man
>2. Portal Man
>3. Hunter Man
>4. Flan Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Lion Man
>7. Ghost Woman
>8. Soul Man

Please let me not regret this.

I introduced him to Louise.
She's a hell of a woman.
The wedding had a seven layer cake.
The puns are consuming my mind. Send help.

No we need all the puns.

I know, this is a bit hawkward, but I really don't give a flock if you don't like puns.

Toucan play this game, but letting goose like this is just fowl play, can't expect a man to wing it when he was having such a pheasant time.

Sounds about right.

Gaster Blasters. Turns out, weapons that directly target/attack SOULs are REALLY effective on spiritual entities like Bill.
Or at least, I THINK he's a spiritual being. He counts, right?
>Flan man
What.

GUNNM.

Wait, you can choose wolves and foxes?

Oh shit, looks at that list.
You can be:
>Lord of Seagulls
>Lord of Beavers
>Lord of Squirrels
>Lord of Snails
>Lord of Rabbits

You know what? I'll ask now.

On a scale of "more helpful than MMX" to "as bad as Dune could have gone," how much am I going to NOT enjoy this?

Seagulls are just rats with wings.

I...actually don't know. You'd be a robot in a setting ruled by cyborgs. So...eh, barring any stupidity/arrogance on your part, you SHOULD be fine, to won't be easy, but it shouldn't be Dune levels of hard. Then again, I'm not exactly that familiar with the setting, so I'm just going to take a guess and say somewhere in the middle.

>Lord of Beavers
I would love dominion over beavers!

Really, it depends on what you do in it. Take the Last Order Drawback and you're in for the long haul. You'll have to endure the entire story line of the Last Order timeline and beyond, all the way until Alita makes it to Mars and finally settles her many issues.

Strike out into the desert and you're in for ten years of Dune-esk survival training, with powerful cyborg desert pirates raiding scattered pockets of mostly human life clinging to the few patches of water that survive on Earth. Mutants will be a constant problem out there.

Stay in the Scrapyard and you'll find yourself at the mercy of the worst city life could possibly offer. The food is horrible and there's a good chance you'll find yourself shanked and robbed of vital organs. Already a cyborg? You've got more options, but you can still be shanked and robbed of parts pretty easily if you're not on guard. At least as a cyborg/robot you have the option of taking several of the more dangerous, but much more lucrative, jobs available. Perform well in any of the Motorball or Ultimate Cyborg Combat rings and you'll live pretty well. Otherwise... good luck.

Heading up into Space isn't an easy thing to do unless you start there. Even then, Mercury has gone all Grey Goo Scenario, Mars is constantly at war, and Venus is doing thing with Bio-tech that would turn the strongest stomachs. I'm not sure about the other planets honestly, but Saturn's moons seem pretty okay if you don't mind being a miner for your whole life.

I think that is fine. Maybe it's just my white western upbringing, but everyone I know gives wolves/foxes shit, while thinking lions are super cool kings of the jungle nevermind the fact that they're all lazy shits.

People are relatively close to normal human during the start. Just don't take the drawbacks that extend your stay and don't go to space and it should be dangerous, but perfectly survivable.

Give it a nest, or you'll egret this.
You're cuckoo if you think you can beak me. I'll flock you till you're black and bluejays, then send you flying back to mama hen for tweatment.

You're a lucky duck though, I'm not in the mood for murder.

I would, but I'm getting rather inebriated.
I think I'll call it night. See you tomorrow, /jc/.

Second question.

Is it a good idea at all to grab this Desty guy as a Companion? All I know about him is he's a nutty but seriously skilled scientist who really likes flan.

I'll take rats over seagulls any day.

I thought wolves were supposed to be seen as Noble or something? I get foxes and coyotes, definitely, but wolves always seemed to be, I dunno, "cooler".

Flock you up*
Don't drink and post, everyone.

Unless you're into that kind of thing.

Desty is pretty much amoral, but he's more interested in pushing the bounds of technology than anything. He could be a villain or he could be an ally, depending on which clone it is and where in the timeline you pick him up.

Sure, if the idea of him replacing your heart and putting it in a death robot while you're asleep for giggles sounds fun. Or him secretly taking out your brain and putting a brain bio-chip in instead, just so he could put the brain in front of you and watch your world crash around you with your sanity.

He's nutty and skilled, but he's seriously fucked up.

Wolves were considered noble in some mythologies and are currently treated as such in our culture, but even less than a century ago, wolves were seen as worthless livestock killers.

Destiny Nova is legit bonkers. Totally out to lunch fruit loops and milk. That said, he is the ONLY scientist in the setting with a understand, and eventual mastery, of Karma based science. This makes it possible for him to perform all kinds of insane, nearly magical feats. Everything from injecting regenerating nanomachines that will let you survive losing a good chunk of your brain, to resurrecting the dead, to even creating the ultimate in shape-shifting cyborg bodies and materials.

Then again... is so right it's not even funny.

Pic related, it is probably the tamest experiment he had in his lab near the beginning of the manga. Everything else was nightmare fuel carved from an insane asylum that had been infected by the Warp.

Is Bel Man supposed to be SMT, or was Devil Survivor on the queue?

They did kill a lot of livestock for quite a while, so people had some pretty negative views on them back in the day. Some still do.

Also, as a side note, he is directly responsible for killing all but a tiny fraction of Tiphareas' population when he revealed the "secret" of the floating city. Knowing full well revealing the secret would do exactly that.

Supposed to be SMT.

Which I may have gotten mixed up with DS.

Right. Companions with no sense of right and wrong are something of a no-go.

>Right. Companions with no sense of right and wrong are something of a no-go.
Oh no, he knows exactly what's "right" and "wrong". He just doesn't give a shit and fancies himself as a scientist who wants to push those concepts to their most illogical extremes.

Mostly by doing horrible shit like poisoning children and hosting death games for the cure. Or taking a person with psychometry and forcing his hand into still-living people's brains to both kill them and make him feel their memories and death. Going down a row like an assembly line of sadism and giggles.

He knows exactly where the line is. He's just fascinated and wants to see if he can mess with it.

Makes sense. I live in an area where coyotes are a huge fucking problem but wolves are really rare, so I guess my perspective is just skewed.

>Mixed up with DS
Okay, quick run through of both, so you're prepared:
SMT: The war between Law and Chaos has finally erupted, and the Apocalypse has begun. Even before the world ends, demons and zombies run amock as American soldiers and the Japanese military, which has launched a coup led by General Gotou, battle in the streets. Both sides are evil, as the Americans, led by Thorman/Thor, want to start a nuclear war in order to build God's Thousand Year Kingdom, and the General wants to summon Lucifer. Both succeed, despite our heroes' best efforts, and the world ends. Post nuclear war, the Chaotic Gaians and the Lawful Messians are at war, while the forces of Law build a massive Basilica which will serve as God's throne. Angels and Demons battle for supremacy, and by the end God floods everything, killing anyone not in the Basilica. Here, the final showdown between the forces of Law, led by the Archangel Michael and his cohorts, and Chaos, led by Asura, takes place. Canonically, the Hero kills both, which leads to a brief time of peace before the Messians take over again after the Hero dies in a landslide. Cue the SMT 2, under the despotic Center. God himself shows up as the final boss, planning with Satan to destroy the world, while Lucifer seeks to stop him at all costs. You almost certainly won't take part in this, even with the time extension, so I wouldn't worry about it.
(cont)

Oh, forgot to mention, a brilliant scientist named Steven created the Demon Summoning Program to give humanity a fighting chance against the demons after his teleportation system, the Terminals, accidentally summoned a demon, who he only barely killed at the cost of being crippled. Speaking of, he fixed the Terminal system, and you use it to get around. As for DS, the jump itself actually gives a pretty good summary, but an addendum is that beside Remiel, the angels are arrogant dicks, and even Remiel can be a bit snooty from time to time. Still has humanity's back, enough to apparently refuse to destroy the Earth using God's Thunder in the Overlord path despite being humiliated and disgraced by Abel's decision, given that Metatron is forced to come to Earth and summon the Archangels after being beaten. Also, the super weapon the JSDF has is one that activates all electronics in the city of Tokyo so that all living beings will be boiled alive by the microwaves or something. Imagine a cat in a microwave.

I initially misread that as "cows," and suddenly I want to see a vermin lord of cows.

>The cows finally get a chance to eat you and everyone you care about

Sorry for the absence - been kinda tangled up in life a tad.

"Are you back with us, Bowers?"

"who e'en knows, Alexander. I don' know why I was chosen. Why I was dragged ont' this accursed train line. Why I'm fukken barrelin' forward through hell 'n' highwater.

But I'm doin' mahself a disservice by wallowin'. Mistakes were made, an' I couldn' save 'em all. I see 'at now. Every one I dun' 'elp is gonna eat away at meh."

"Jeremiah..."

"But if I give up now, what're the last two-hun'red years but a waste?"

>InFamous - Jump 26
Starting City: Houston
Origin: Prisoner

Conduit Type: Electrokinesis
Additional Powers:
-Regen (Free) - "Won'er wot kind 'f punishmen' I can come back from now."
-Analytics
-Extra Power (Stasis Bubble) - "Good f'r crowd control, eh?"
-Focus

Gear & Supplies:
-Biocapacitor (Free)
-Rebreather
-Bioconverter
-Conductor Weapon (Knife)

Setbacks & Future:
-Greenlit (+300) - "So... ya'll's call yerselves the 'Blooded,' eh?"

Rolled 6 (1d8)

Now let's go ahead and get the next chapter ready, because after Jump 30. 's gonna see some shit.

1 - Franken Fran
2 - 8-Bit Theatre
3 - Nightmare Before Christmas
4 - Wuxia
5 - Monster's Inc
6 - Slice of Life
7 - Crypt of the Necrodancer
8 - Dark Souls

>Slice of Life
Truly, this will be a challenging, traumatic time for you.
Also, out of curiousity, how did the whole Omega Flowey/Asriel confrontation go?

Rolled 5 (1d8)

--World 45: GUNNM--

- STAGE SELECT: The City In The Sky - "Really? Up there?"
- DESIGNATION: Cyborg - "Man, these guys really cut me open, huh?"
- UPGRADES:
- Transhuman - "Looks like I've been upgraded again."
- TUNED - "A lot."
- Berserker - "A LOT."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Single Style (Boxing) -"When'd I lear this?"
- Elemental Posthuman Combat - "Wow."
- Hybrid - "Again, wow."
- Secret Posthuman Combat - "Uh."
- Panzerkunst - "When did I even-"
- TUNED Equipmet Package - "U-uh."
- Support System Gabriel - "This looks useful I guess?"
- Solid Wing - "But what is this."
- ALERT ALERT ALERT:
- Octopus Lips - "Oh no. Oh no no no no no I THOUGHT MY FOREHEAD WAS NORMAL AGAIN"
- NEXT STOP?

"They really cut you open this time, didn't they?"

"At this rate my IC Chip will be the only real Light Labs product in me!"

"Is that really a BAD thing?"

"Maybe? I'd rather not have to find out."

>1. Bel Man
>2. Portal Man
>3. Hunter Man
>4. Imperium Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Lion Man
>7. Ghost Woman
>8. Soul Man

Oh boy here we go.

Dice, please don't doom this child.

>Curse Woman
AHAHAHAHAHA! DOOM! DOOOOOM!

Stayed as fukken far away as possible when HYPERGOD ASRIEL absorbed everyone that showed up to help Frisk.

From there it was from-the-shadows sniping some of the projectiles that it didn't look like Frisk would dodge in time while staying out of sight.

Emps is the most powerful psyker is 40K by far but is Magnus the Red truly second place? It seems like the oldest Eldar Farseers, such as a certian dick, might hold the silver medal. I ask because the most recent Eldar WIP says you could potentially reach their level if you take farseer (even if it would take LUDICROUS amounts of time to reach that level).

>HYPERGOD ASRIEL
Sounds like a nerd.

It's basically a child becoming the incarnation of what he thinks is cool and badass and evil, so totally.

Rolled 3 (1d8)

--World 46: Siren Blood Curse--

- DESIGNATION: Survivor - "Uh-oh."
- UPGRADES: "Dr. Jay? Dr. Jay? The teleporter's not supposed to do that. Dr. Jay? Dr. Jay, come in!"
- Survival Instinct - "No good. She's not responding. Nothing's responding."
- GET EQUIPPED: "There's a lot of these things..."
- Flashlight - "And I'm alone in the dark."
- CAN I GO TO THE NEXT STOP NOW? THIS PLACE GIVES ME THE CREEPS AND WHY IS THAT GUY TRYING TO BITE ME

"MAKE IT STOP"

"MAKE THEM STOP"

"SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE"

"I'M JUST A KID FOR CRYING OUT LOUD"

"OKAY SO MAYBE I'M A ROBOT KID, BUT STILL"

"DR. JAY PLEASE RESPOND"

"THIS IS WORSE THAN RAVEN MAN'S STAGE"

"I COULD SERIOUSLY USE A TELEPORT RIGHT ABOUT NOW"

>1. Bel Man
>2. Portal Man
>3. Hunter Man
>4. Imperium Man
>5. Jagd Man
>6. Lion Man
>7. Ghost Woman
>8. Soul Man

>I'M JUST A KID FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
>OKAY SO MAYBE I'M A ROBOT KID BUT STILL!
Like I said: DOOOOOM!
Wait a second, shouldn't Lovecraft have gotten this reaction, or was the horror too subtle?

I guess the difference is, plenty of people can live normal lives in Lovecraft. The Cosmos is horrifying, but it's also uncaring. In Siren the jump dumps you right into all that bullshit and it very much wants to kill you.

A bit too subtle, yeah. He doesn't really "get" the whole "the truth of existence is that mankind means nothing and all life is futile before the Old Ones" business.

Not exactly the sort of thing that runs through a kid's mind.

Zombies on the other hand? That gets 'em right where it needs to. They're scary, they're everywhere, and they're coming for you.

>Hunter Man

>yfw that could be at least three different Jumps

Ah, makes sense. FEAR and Soul Eater are going to absolutely wreck this kid, aren't they? I say Soul Eater because unlike Lovecraft the Big Bad is a Great Old One that warps reality itself with his Madness Wavelength. Also, the Clowns. Holy shit the Clowns.

>THIS IS MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER!
>DO! NOT! STEAL!

Shit, forgot to mention that the difference is that he's active.

Even before that, Soul Eater's not going to make any SENSE.

"How is everyone else not completely dead or worse by now?" or something like that.

There's also the question of whether his Undertale background means that his consciousness is now ultimately housed in a SOUL rather than his IC Chip, and what that means for future Jumps in general.

Good point. Seriously, you'd think the world would be in a much worse state considering Kishin eggs are rampaging everywhere. Also, the Sun and Moon are going to screw with him, plus given the effect Madness wavelengths have on electronics...Huh, I hadn't thought of that. That'll make him a lot more vulnerable.

Worth noting the kishin egg terminology is an anime only thing. In the manga they're just evil people Shinigami has deemed acceptable to hunt down and kill for their souls.

Doubtful that it would work like that.

Huh, really? Well, that DOES decrease the threat level a bit.

It's specifically technology and the working of such systems. If you have the knowledge then "magitech" might be viable but it's not just some magical ability to examine and understand all the processes of whatever you look at. Especially stuff like a person's thought processes. Shards are toolkits designed for a specific purpose, not some sort of conceptual system where you can manage whatever you can shoehorn under the umbrella of the terms used. If you have to put quote marks around "reverse engineer" then you're stretching.

If it's anything like the Hex, he... COULD be fine.

If it's not but has the same end result as the Hex, it'll end badly.

Actually, the end of this run is likely coming soon. Out of the remaining Jumps on the roll chart, only Portal and Narnia aren't nightmare rollercoasters or outright death traps for this poor boy.

And to think he'd fallen in love, too!

But seriously, Robot as a subset of Ghost leaves a lot of questions about what Folke needs more to remain 'alive.'

>Anything like the Hex
Erm...not quite. Madness basically warps reality just by existing, to the point where Kishin Asura, by simply napping on the Moon, pretty much made the Earth into a nightmare world, with natural disasters, ancient evils, and the like running amok. Basically? Imagine a crazy person making their vision of the world a reality. And electronics are affected, corrupted by this Madness Wavelength. By the end of the series, the Madness Length of Kishin Asura, the Great Old One of Fear, has covered the entire planet, so there's no running. You might be able to resist it with certain perks, but even then Folke will be in major trouble.

Welp.

Listen, if you want to survive, grab the Anti-Demon Wavelength and Strong Soul perks. The former is built for resisting and fighting creatures of Madness, while the latter boosts it. There's another with the Wavelength, Maka, together the two of you might be able to resist the Madness' corrupting assault on your body. Also, beware of Medusa: she's the one trying to revive Asura, and the most dangerous character besides him and Noah, not because of her power(though she's no slouch), but because of her intelligence and how hard it is to get her to stay dead. Even a sliver of her soul can possess and transform a child's body into a smaller version of her own, and she'll only get stronger once she grabs her sister Arachne's body. Also, Crona. Medusa's son/daughter, and a potential Kishin. If you can help Maka help him/her, and keep Medusa away, you'll not only gain a powerful ally, you'll shatter Medusa's ultimate plan, and save an entire city.

--World 47: Monster Hunter--

- STAGE SELECT: Yukumo Village - "I like this place. It's not creepy and full of blood and hungry dead bodies. It's a good use of that 'free pick' business."
- DESIGNATION: Hunter - "Looks like some of those old Maverick Hunter tips X gave me will be useful after all!"
- UPGRADES:
- Weapon Master - "Combat protocols updated!"
- Eye of the Tigrex - "Scanning targets! Just like fighting Mechaniloids, right?"
- Unleashed - "Overclock Module installed."
- Weapon Savant - "Weapon accuracy increased by 150%!"
- BBQ Specialist - "I'm just glad the Armed Scout Robot upgrade came with taste buds."
- Anti-Theft - "Security protocols engaged!"
- Pro Transporter - "Lift with my back, not with my legs? I don't think you know how servos work."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Balance Bangle - "When am I gonna need this?"
- Storage Chest - "Ooh!"
- Felyne Comrade - "Awww, cute! I think I'll name you Flat!"
- NEXT STOP

"Hey, Folke?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't look so good. Anything happen while I was out?"

"What? No! Everything's fine!"

"Then why is your eye twitching?"

"Sharp, you REALLY don't wanna know."

"Yes I do. If it's bad enough that you'd rather be fighting giant lizards than dealing with it, I need to be there for you. Dr. Keyes, too."

"And-"

"Yes, AND her. You. Whatever."

Need a new slot 3, as if it'll matter.

Sekirei

I thought the anti-Demon wavelength only worked on evil beings, I remember that it did fuckall to Asura because he was a being of fear and was technically not evil.

Rolled 2 (1d8)

Here goes!

>1. Bel Man
>2. Portal Man
>3. Wing Woman
>4. Imperium Man
>5. Jagd Man
>6. Lion Man
>7. Ghost Woman
>8. Soul Man

That's the anime, in the manga it's a powerful ward against Madness. It still does fuck all against Asura, but that's less because it doesn't work and more because Asura is incredibly buff in this version, to the point where he takes on Great Old One Death the Kid and Black Star and is, depending on which part of the fight, either holding his own or outright smacking them around. And this is AFTER the three year time skip and several more upgrades since then. Seriously, Manga Asura, who you will be fighting, is no joke.

Right, could I get a replacement for Slice of Life?

"You saw me 'n action, Alexander. Wot do ya think."

"... I'm not sure the city appreciated your efforts, nor that you staved off similar efforts of crime for long."

"Hrmm..."

>Slice of Life - Jump 27
"Wot."
Family: Middle-Class

Setting: - "Eh?"
-Workplace (Free) - "Guess 'm a bartender?"

Perks:
-Festival (Free) - "Hmm. Good t' kick back e'ery now an' then."
-Rock
-Back and Forth - "Good t' build rapport."
-Sagelike
-Optimism - "'Bout time I had some."

Items & Companions:
-Import (Alexander, Anno, Ashelyn) - "Wait- Anno, why're ya lookin' pleased wit' this."

Sunrider

I'll have to bring plenty of powerful bullshit and hax when I go there then.

Overlord (the new one)