Anyone know about Nyarlathotep and Yhoundeh's relationship?

Anyone know about Nyarlathotep and Yhoundeh's relationship?

Nyarlathotep and literally who?

Well I hear Hastur knows.

So maybe is you ask Hastur it will tell you.

Really nice guy, that Hastvr

Fuck if I know, ask Yog Sothoth

You can't get a straight answer out of that guy.

It's really gay

Yhoundeh, the elk goddess, is the wife of Nyarlathotep, worshipped
in the waning days of Hyperborea because her priests murdered all
who refused to stop worshipping Tsathoggua. But as the Hyperborean
Age ended, Yhoundeh had an affair with Nyarlathotep's brother,
Darkness, and birthed Shub-Niggurath. So, her followers murdered
her asshole priests and returned to worshipping Tsathoggua,
who wasn't a filthy whore.

gay

anything that anthopomorphizes such things--even inasmuch as nyarly is heavily involved in human affairs--cheapens them

>anthro gods
>cheap
>gay

Welcome to fantasy, user.
Enjoy your stay.

>Darkness
>Nigg

Sorry, misspelt:
Gnarly's bro is Dankness.

We apologise for any confusion.

What would a lovecraftian god of memes look like or is that just Ygolnac, who can possess the body of any who reads their names and exists in the form of a headless fat person with mouths on their hands that go "aayy" and presumably "lmao"

>Image
YOU FOOL YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

This is the worst, gayest shit I've ever read, and it's why I hate Call of Cthulhu.

They even have a disclaimer in their thing like

>we think elemental alignments and good vs evil and other gay christian shit august derleth threw in are dumb, so we removed them. horror should be abstract and incomprehensible

>by the way here's a fucking field guide to lovecraft monsters, with a dichotomous fucking key

>if the snerblap is chorp, it's a bumbis. if the snorblap is unchorp, it's a gleebo.

>here's a drawing of an outer being cause one of our professors or some shit saw one and did an anatomical study of it

i meant eldritch abominations, dummy

It's probably pretty lewd.

In Delta Green fluff The King in Yellow/Yellow Sign is basically an idea virus that causes Carcosa to overlap any area with a high rate of "infection". It's more in line with the original definition of memes than what they have become but it's something.

Chill out, angry Rick and Morty writer. The field guide is an aide for GMs to draw inspiration from as they see fit, not a textbook.

"Uh, now what's that supposed to be coming out of there?"
"Lightning. Fire. Power of God or something."

this

I wonder how kinky Nyarly's sex life is with a elk goddess...

I'm pretty sure Nyarlathotep is into kinky stuff to shack up with a lady who has fucking antlers.

Well shit. I once wrote a story about an Old One that had been imprisoned deep within a black hole, as it sought to devour too much life in the galaxy. It's name was Shug Tsaargoth and throughout the story, the protagonist realizes that by attempting to warn several people close to her of this, it's growing stronger. When its name becomes etched upon the minds of another, it grows in strength, able to find the entity's location in time and space. Eventually its name gets broadcast on the radio.

>It's name was

Y'gol is completely different, except him being trapped and his name wizardry. He's closer to serial killer with transformation fetish for turning people into Cannibal Neckbeards who he posses.

Wouldn't Nyarlathotep be an abusive asshat like the Joker and Harely Quinn?

Yhoundeh is just another form of Nyarlathotep

Mazeran is one of my favorite artists when it comes to this kind of thing

you have a good taste user though there’s one thing that bothers me in this image: Nyarlathotep is more than one fighter

She was ducked by The Black Man? Guess we know why she wears the horns. Keep this cuck fantasy shit out of Lovecraft.

I do because I did read Clark Ashton Smith's Hyperborea tales, in fact, in one of them there is a character which is an inquisitor that is going to apprehend Eibon (yes, that Eibon) for worship one of Tsathoggua's relatives.
Is a very fun read, almost is like Clark did travel through time and witnessed a Pathfinder/D&D game done by fa/tg/uys.

I dunno but I think I wanna fuck that, whatever it is

How romantic.

Probably more like this.

So is Sire Mahiro still a vagrant?

I can't read Moonrunes, translation?

Also good to have an obscure character brought to light. I personally just could never see Nyarlathotep have just one mate. I bet the old bastard has a harem.

>old
Isn't he like the youngest of the elder spooks?
Also Azathoth has a harem so why wouldn't Gnarly have one

He's a trillon years old and is technically Azazoth's dream self or some shit.

Different avatars, different characters.

To add to that he has birthed several Outer Gods.