WHY? WHY ISN'T IT CRASHING? YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD CRASH!

WHY? WHY ISN'T IT CRASHING? YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD CRASH!

WHEN IS IT CRASHING???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDwyYTr2rX4&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=PZdLAo3sqv8
youtube.com/watch?v=H27rfr59RiE
youtube.com/watch?v=s5didpJWGYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you least expect it

get into bch, it will 2x in 48hours.

The moment he buys, it will go down. That's how it generally works.

buy more

Same reason the dollar is not crashing. they printed enough Tether to Bridge the Gap on the Double Top. Problem is, when you do that, you are stretching a spring, and there is no telling when it will snap back. TA fails at that point, and no one knows what the fuck to do, except insiders.

Do you have a single shred of evidence to back that up.jpg?

I made $1,200 bucks in it the other day, but wear a condom, and don't spend any more than 30 minutes in there. It is a filthy dive.

I am going to make it crash, I am going to jump back in. Your welcome

I'll drop over and see what Bithumb thinks about BCash this morning. Bithumb never lies.

F

F

F

Looking at graphs, a strong rise is always followed by a strong correction. I expected this to drop back to 7500$ after hitting 11000. Starting to fomo but I refuse to buy ATH.

Tether just printed $25M, we're going up son.

But knowing you're a Veeky Forumstard you'll finally FOMO after the rise ha

Fuck no. Even if it goes up, I'll wait for it do fall down.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDwyYTr2rX4&t=0s

According to this guy BCH is in an ascending triangle, heading to $3000

Probably after btc hits 12k, then everybody sells. That, or some mtgox like scandal or new regulation. Fuck I really don't know.

How does tether effect btc again?

Were you asleep? It already dipped from 11485 to 8595 a few days ago on GDAX. You missed it.

F

>this might actually work

Loved waking up to so many wojacks

Didnt miss it. Saw the dip was stopped short with tether printing, so I did not buy back in, just like tens of thousands of other traders. We refuse to buy back in until they allow a proper dip without the tether bullshit

PREACH IT BROTHER! I'm not putting my nuts in that Bear Trap until after a proper dip.

Idiots, the tethers were printed and they're accumulating. We will launch to either slightly above, or just under 12k today. Zero reason to be out of BTC right now.

kek. The amount of money that's going to enter the market in a couple of weeks after CME futures goes live is going to make tether look like a tiny water droplet in an ocean. This will literally be the worst decision of your life.

Kek you know it's called a bear trap cause it traps bears, you meant to say bull trap.

I'll pass. I din't get where I am with FOMO.

Yeah. Bull trap. thank you. Been up all night trading the dips. Just stepped out for the day to see if they are going to allow a proper dip, or if they are going to keep this bullshit stalemate going with Tether printing.

Worst FUD I've seen in a while. Stay poor bitch.

Made $800 peasant money last night trading the dips. Could make 80K if they would allow the natural dip. This Tether Stalemate is wasting my time.

You sell the news. If anything CME futures will cause the crash if it doesn't happen beforehand.

>Get out before the institutional money!

Good luck with that. You're going to get wrecked so hard by this stupid decision. Seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZdLAo3sqv8

Yeah no, the double top is in, in spite of record tether pumping.

Yeah no, I guarantee you'll regret this for life if even 0.01% of the futures market comes in.

just send me all of your bitcoin
1YDQVdoH5t2joCHeEtPfiPPwcBKaCBGYn

Well its certainly not going up.

The derivatives market is estimated at $1.2 quadrillion dollars.

Fucking quadrillion dollars.

Have fun with your 800 dollars though.

This reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=H27rfr59RiE

You think these guys are so incompetent with money that they manage quadrillion dollars markets that they will just dump a trillion to pump your bitcoin rather than wait for smart times to buy?

There's too much money and too little supply. The supply is so. fucking low. The price will literally skyrocket if they even look at it or sneeze at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5didpJWGYU

50k is grossly underestimating it.

that's good then he can sell low

We're all gonna make it

Yeah except for retards that think they're being clever and chasing after these tiny fluctuations that will appear insignificant in the future. They're going to end up poorer then dumb normies that are dumping their life savings now and blissfully unaware of the word tether. I love this timeline.

Somehow you have convinced yourself that these guys are going to show up like Santa and pass out lambos to you and your family. They wont be doing that. They will be taken everything they can get. They are coming to conquer not share the wealth.

How? BTC market cap is at 185 bil right now there's not enough SPACE for the amount of money they play with. If all you do is hold they can't take the money off you. The market cap will break 1 trillion guaranteed. Easily. And they're not all one hive mind working together to take away money from you, it's rich people all over the world who will be competing against each other, who didn't have the platform to invest large amounts of money and now they do.

Same way everyone else does. Buy the dip, sell the peak, accumulate and when you have enough, throw your weight around causing crashes and panic to take everything for your self.

They have to enter the market, and cause it to expand in the first place in order to do that, idiot.

And you think they are going to start by buying the peak. You should stop eating your own shit, its not healthy.

Wherever they enter, it's impossible for them to do it without expanding the market significantly.

And there's no "they" first of all like it's one entity. It's traders all over the world getting a bottleneck removed of bitcoin being relatively hard to invest large money into.

I'll bet anyone 5 BTC that bitcoin's price will be higher 1 month after CME's futures open than when it started. Who's up for it?

Or that it'll make a new ATH within that month.