Sergey confirmed drug addict. LINK going down

Guys,

There's a news report somewhere that Sergey was addicted to drugs. Old clipping.

Don't trust LINK man. . .

lol and who isnt?

Something like this was apparently on one of his old social media accounts when it was still public

yeah I saw it too. that's why there is no communication, he's drunk all the time and because of this rory gets btfo all day.

TLDR: dump and buy on monday

[post] BUY LINK,, many profit +30% in one day. Cool coin realy. [/post]

No one listens to me when I bring this shit up. Dude's unstable as fuck. Better off going to projects with solid teams. Aka SALT and BTG

We have crypto thanks to drugs. GTFO normie.

>the man enjoys hookers n blo'
This makes me like him even more

First of all coke makes you a coding god, trust me

Second of all this is fake news. I really do wish he did coke

I know right?
>be me the other day
>Having fun with qt3.14ies
>see serg
>invite over for to hang out
>serg does a piruette
>summersaults overto us
>sits on qts lap
>licks her face and inhales her face
>sergey you douche
>no im god
>and takes all the grills to toilet
>comes back and licks my tears
>he piruettes again and flies away
fucking sergey man

Steve Jobs was a pretty big acid head. Better drop everything apple now before the the crashening!

>2017
>getting serg rushed

[post] SELL LINK,, no profit -30% in one day. Bad coin realy. [/post]

all powerful execs do coke you fucking pussy. if you arent a cokehead you arent winning

Kek

You know this low shit FUD is not working anymore right?

>PLEASE GO BACK DOWN NOOOO PLEASE STOP

Sergey is addicted to evil-devil-weed-marihuana-smoke. The real reason he's in Sri Lanka is for rehab.

His ambitions and goals have gone up in smoke. He's a stuttering pothead. Its fucking over bros. He's a fucking drug addict. I heard he smokes weed once every fucking day!
SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JUST FUCKIGN SEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dude i develop smart contracts and do coke and addy and smoke weed daily gtfo with this shit faggot. I also got hot teenage girls around me ready to satisfy all my sexual urges at any point in time. YOU MAD NO LINKIE!!!

topkek

same here for real. Weed and modafinil every day. Stuff on weekends.
Master degree in finance while doing this, law degree, like cmon kidos... not everyone is a latent imbecile

Is this why he gained 300 pounds in 1 month?