Anyone wanna DM me and my friends through a 5e campaign?

anyone wanna DM me and my friends through a 5e campaign?

No.

:(

Where you located?

West coast of canada, it would be online through roll20

No.

I could, but the first time you guys flake out on me. You'll be dead to me lol

What kinda of campaign user? Do you want just voice or voice and webcam? are you fine with theater of mind play? Give us some deets please.

I have 9 players in my D&D 5e campaign that runs every Saturday from two hours ago, usually through an hour later from now.

3 Showed up and we decided not to play because of it.

What part of western Canada. Vancouverfag here

5e is shit. Playing online is shit. No one will want to do this. Fuck off.

Any chance, next time you feel like posting something, you can start by killing yourself?

Describe your desired campaign arc and setting user.

I'm listening.

Okay, I'm at least a little interested, even though 5e is far from my favorite system. What kind of campaign are you looking for?

Alright user hear me out here.

Evil Ice Queen has blighted a land with unending winter. Party must deal with inclement weather, ice, and relevant elemental threats as well as locals pushed to violence by shortage of vital resource:
Food.

So you manage food, not freezing, and reaching the Ice Queen. You can be whatever morality cause there's a literal King's Ransom on this bitch.

Whatsayou?

That sounds extremely similar to the campaign I am playing in right now.

How was food\weather handled, what did you (dis)like or wish you'd seen more/less of?

>implying I'm even alive
Fuck off, meatbag.

Deep snow is a bitch mechanically. Cutting speed to half or less really bogs down combat. GM gave everyone snow shoes because it was bad for everyone.

Wish there was more player v winter stuff. Finding food, fighting the cold, etc. But we're using PF, it isn't a good system.

It's real fun. Surprised my Firebomber Alchemist is as effective as he is.

Oooh, could s3e some fun terrain melting potential there.

Anywhere, OP do you have a Kik or other anonymous nude exchanging program over which we might communs at length?

Also we \fatherwinter\ now.

How many of there are you?

I live in Oregon so we're good on timezones.

>Amount of players
>Setting/campaign desired
>Schedule
>any other info