BTC - $12K THIS WEEK

How come there's no threads about BTC when we're going to hit $12k during the week? Buy the weekend dip. $10.8k is the new floor.

Coinbase is top 10 in app store. Coinbase suddenly put listings to hire 30+ new employees, Other sites have also mentioned huge surges in new accounts that have never been seen before.

>in b4 "A BUNCH OF NEW BUYERS MEANS A CRAAAAAAASH" FUD

It'll tank when the tether news is released on monday, get out ot get rek'd

Tether scam and artificial pump news will burst the BTC bubble next week

>Buying btc ath

ltc or eth would be more wise at this point. But when btc crashes, so do the other two

Because this is a pump and dump by the tethermarines.

>the tether news
>tether scam

Cuz Veeky Forums has given up btc at 10k might as well be 100k bitcoins

>this is a pump and dump by the tethermarines.

Alts are up. When alts are up, that means they're about to dump and raise BTC's price. Tether doesn't mean anything.

I have been DCA on BTC for a while. I really wish I just bought a bunch early on. Shit wat do?

Do I just continue to DCA?

Honestly it's weird. BTC is higher than ever before. I would expect this sub to go crazy but it's suspiciously quiet. Could it be that most people here traded in all their BTC for shitcoins and necked themselves?

LTC jump had a small boost in the last couple days. ETH has held relatively steady at 460-ish ever since it was pumped from the low 300's last week. ETH probably better choice right now.

why monday?

Cuz we know it makes no sense and is not natural

I mean look at the chart. Ita terrifying trying to figure out whether to cash out or not. Everything says we r due for a crash. Tether and normies say otherwise

Shitcoins got me 3000% more than btc lifetime, and 33% more than btc this week.

This hodl btc meme is funny.
And i still have more btc than you.

FAG

Veeky Forums hates BTC now, because it ruined easy altcoin gains.

Congrats on this, seriously.

What did you trade?

Yeah this. I want a coin that can process transactions faster and cheaper than btc. Btc is a slow cruiseship when you try to move any amount of it.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

>

Is this pasta or just autism?

Meanwhile, I made almost 100k in crypto in 2017.
I don't think it's too late to get in even at this point. Nocoiners just love to bitch and whine.

Pasta

BTC isn't going to tank within the next six months. It's when the number of investors coming into it is when BTC's value is going to stagnate or reverse. The only reason it's raising to this amount is because investors are actually putting money into it which is why it's still having sustained growth. A currency or stock without actual value backing it up (Say, actual profit or some form of currency backing through t-notes) behind it can only stay afloat so long before people sell for large profits. Once the coin starts dipping two days in a row by fairly large amounts, it's going to face a panic and that's going to cause the price to drop further, feeding into the panic even more.

That said, I'm going to make my profits off of BTC while it's still good for %1000+ returns before that happens. I'd say in a year or two when the actual investing firms realize this is dangerous stuff (I've read an article or two where a few acknowledge that money might as well be considered a loss before you sell the coin back) and start backing off of it for more stable. The only thing that'll prolong the life of BTC is if it holds the same value as the stock market falls back into a bear market.

Ripple is the best device to transfer your funds between exchanges, even better than ETH.
I want another alt-season, please God... Once Wall Street starts playing around with it, it'll be all over for BTC and alts too.

This might have been the case arlier simply because to support a double exponential rise in price the "onramps" did not have sufficient capacity to sustain demand over supply as prices rose. the current rise is steep but not as steep in percentage terms as the ones before so there is a real possibility of prolonged rally.

I don't really care about the short term though. My stash will remain unsold untill 2021 unless we reach something stupid like 100k at which point I can cash out 20% and retire and let the rest ride.

It's hard to crash when there's so much fresh money willing to buy any dip, because nobody wants to miss out.