Find out about bitcoin in 2010 when it's less than $1

>Find out about bitcoin in 2010 when it's less than $1
>Don't buy any
>Find out about ethereum when it's $8
>Don't buy any

I am living with deep regret. This is probably how people felt when they missed the dot com boom. I will never forgive myself if I miss out on the next big moon mission. My question to you is, do you think there will even be another big boom in the next 5 - 10 year, be it in crypto or some other commodity? And please don't try to shill me on current shitcoins. I am not a trader. I don't want a lot good investments (5x). I want just one or two investments of a lifetime (50x +++). Will I have another chance?

99% chance You would've sold at $10

99.9% chance you would've sold at $100

99.99% chance you would've sold at $1000

And it you held this far, 70% chance that you would've gotten GOXXED

>don't try to shill me on current shitcoins
Then fuck off. If you want 50x gains at this point, then you will need to find the right shitcoin, that will eventually become one of the next big things.

Ethereum was once considered a shitcoin too, you know?

You'll have another chance.

Q1 2018. Don't succumb to fud.

seriously.

No, I meant don't try to shill me on Top 50 or Top 100 coins that have already made big moves. I am happy to be shilled on promising ICOs. My point is that I want to be able to buy shittons of whatever commodity it is. I don't have the time or money to babysit a bunch of alts that will only go up 5x. I want to speculate on the next Mars mission.

>he's not buying IOT right now

You'll regret it in a year.

>was once considered
spotted the brainlet

This is what I tell myself as well. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to fall asleep tonight.

Also, yeah ethereum may have been considered a shitcoin by some, but I distinctly remember there being tons of threads everyday back when it was around $8, and lots of people were praising it as being a revolutionary technology. Looking back on it, it definitely felt distinctly different from yhe hype surrounding most shitcoins that get shilled nowadays. The next big coin needs to present some sort of revolutionary technology / edge to set it apart.

Shill me on the value proposition / how is Tezos special in 2 sentences or less.

>Find out about chainlink when it's $0.20
Don't buy any

easy, chainlink. it's the most revolutionary product since bitcoin and ethereum. You can listen to all these fun's or you can be rational and trying to understand the goal they have. This is a no-brainer.

I can say with 100% certainty that, someday, one of the coins that you currently consider to be shit and with no future will get big and you will want to kill yourself. Stop pretending to know the future and potential of everything. This is a new technology with many possibilities. We can made educated guesses and better bets by researching and being skilled at predictions, but we will still be wrong many times.

Fair enough. If you find one you have faith in, remember to keep that conviction and hold it.

Yes but those 50x gains will be over 20 years not 5, a la google apple etc
You missed the opportunity of a lifetime

Buy ark

Lost 12 BTC on GOX during the DOGE craze, left crypto for 3 years.
JUST

I'm in the same situation
Wonder how many more feel the same, specially on Veeky Forums, where bitcoin was known as early as 2010

Excute an ETh smart contract using bitcoin through Ark ACES (Automatic contract execution service) Its the future. It'll ensure bitcoin turns to internet gold, ethereum keeps growing and this magic money roundabout spinning.

Ethereum is a great tech. I'm not really convinced on the long term value proposition with its ether currency though. Maybe casper will change that.

Buy BTC

XMR is affordable right now. Going to be ~1k a coin by 2019.
Now you know. Get the fuck in here!

Focusing on your past failures is the easiest way to have your next endeavor meet the same fate.

Quit being a pussy, learn from your mistakes and move on. The best time to plant a tree was 15 years ago. The second best time is now.

A gazillion people feel this way, myself included. I spent fucking 40btc on drugs

Not touching monero or any alt until btc does the big correction headed its way.

LoMoStar and Lomocoin(LMC).

The idea of a block chain currency and social network/AR experience hybrid sounds like a meme but when you think about the kind of money that could be made from Facebook-style targeted ads in a Pokémon Go-like experience it’s really staggering. I have no doubt advertisers will be using something like this in the near future.
Helps small businesses too because you can just drop cheap “ads” on your shop and attract people.
Exponential growth in value because of the network effect.
Very well connected team in China which is important for success.
15 mil market cap, easily a top 50 coin soon.

Working product, 300k users already in China. White paper releases today

Anyone who trusted GOX was a complete fucking idiot. Seriously. Who puts any trust into an exchange LITERALLY called Magic The Gathering Online Exchange MT GOX, where they decided one day to stop doing magic the gathering card trading and do crypto instead.
Anyone who wasn't completely irrationally exuberant and did even the slightest thinking would have realized it was a shit idea. The first time I heard of them I knew it was a going to collapse.

Yes, I mean you as well.

Also, I'm basically the same as OP.

Buy Iota
And hodl
Come back in two years

The max # of iotas is in the billions tho. Seems like that'll keep the price down.

everyone makes mistakes
not everyone can learn from them
don't be a faggot OP

>Will I have another chance?

YES
there will be two cases.
The megaupload 2 coin
and chia coin that is from the creator of bittorrent.

I dont know how megaupload 2 coin will be
but the chia coin will be proof of space and time.

Proof of space means using HD to mine (it will be proof of hd without hybrid use by file sharing, so no need to worry if you have bad connection), the proof of time part of the name I dont know how it will work

These things happen every fucking day, stop being ignorant u stupid kike

yep, for it to 10x it would match ethereum's market cap
iota is a nice idea but it's already overvalued imo

> I'm not really convinced on the long term value proposition with its ether currency though

??? what does this even mean

For additional fun:

>, the proof of time part of the name I dont know how it will work
If proof of time means the same thing as proof of stake time, the time part means, that the amount of HD space you share plus the amount of time you shared it decide the mining. A shitty idea since an hd space when "wealth" per GB price was high will be considered the same as when the value was low.
So mining with 500 megas at 1990 for 1 month, would be the same thing as mining with 500 megas at year 2010

you don't value coins by how much 1 unit of it is worth

I mean ETH may not go up in value much in comparison to other coins over the long term.

New chances will come. For example, you can buy bitshares, walton or sys today, or even XMR. It's up some already but not like its gonna stop.

Uhh...that's actually exactly how you value a coin lol...a coin can't be worth more than....what it's fucking worth.

nice meme

The next big bubble is Machine Learning/ Automation/ AI

the 2020s is going to be the most insane decade for moon missions.

This.
There was a very concerted consensus on this board about ETH when it first came out. Nearly every post was about it, unlike now where there are 20 different shitcoins in the catalogue. Just wait until we have that kind of consensus again. You'll know for sure if it spills onto other boards, there were many threads on /g/ in aug 2015 about eth.