Meanwhile, in Bizzaro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile, in Bizzaro Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mtgtop8.com/event?e=12298&f=MO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so glad they finally put all those Warhammer threads in /40k/, now Veeky Forums can be used for more of what it was really meant for: quests

He said BIZARRO. Please, keep up.

Quests sure do occupy the entire board, so ubiquitous. 150 threads of pure questing, all the time, always.
It's a wonder why people still try to do other things.

>/gt/
>bad at magic

God dammit MTG is so balanced!! Mirzard always hear what the community want!! I don't want a balanced game card! I want to build stupid gimmick decks to anoy people.

What do you guys think of this deck I just brewed together? Think I might make it outside of casual?

mtgtop8.com/event?e=12298&f=MO

Does it feel weird that only the Squats, Hrud & Rak'Gol have Codexes? I know all the rest have been Eldared but come on.

Humans are the best raceto play in a high fantasy game. I don't understand why is that game development, make humans so rare compared to other races.

This is the most pathetic pile of cards I've ever seen in my life. Go throw your deck in the ocean, you're soiling Veeky Forums's reputation with your mere presence.

got outbred by literally everything else, i mean it takes 9 whole months to make 1 new one and 18 whole years for one to hit a playable age in game, god damn.

Man, arnt elves the best? There sooo much better then the bearded drunk bags known as dorfs!

At least you can play magic. Everyone here hates it and just wants to play Force of Will and Weiss Schwarz. Some guy threatened me for even suggesting it.

Veeky Forums is so prudish.

>only able to play flip j-ruler to win
christ i feel sorry for you user.

I'm tired of playing tieflings. I want to be a special snowflake. Thinking of rolling human.

Man, HFY thread #46 is winding down, only 50 new pieces of OC this time. Time to start a new one?

have you bought your playset yet?

Why am Modern Magic so cheap and filled with balances, fair cards and am have no ban list? Me am able to afford all decks and develop sophisticated, flexible playstyle and deep understanding of the metagame.

And I took my homebrew to the Pro Tour!

I hear there's another Pathfinder splat book coming out soon, and guess what bros...Wayne Reynolds is doing all the artwork in the book!

How great is it to have the best artist of all time, doing 100% of the artwork, for the greatest RPG of all time?

Feels good, man.

Honestly, I fucking hate this "Warhammer Fantasy" bullshit. I wish GW would bring back
Age of Sigmar already

>on /gt/ GURPS is never suggested when someone asks which system to use.

The japanese really like dwarves apparently. I'm not a huge fan of japanese culture but apparently they've been on the up and up.
Though I wish there would be more anime r34 of dwarves, japanese artists are so prudish so their is barely any good stuff.

I've still never had anyone play as a dwarf in any of my campaigns.

Why is it so damn hard to find a group that wants to play in a medieval European setting?

>want to play dwarf with Scottish accent
>MD tells me to roll up another half-kitsune half-angel
Life is suffering

European myths are relatively unknown for the most part and pretty lame. Every player I've met has been well versed in objectively superior myths of other cultures.
Monks are usually the most commonly picked class, which makes sense since they are the most powerful.
I've only ever seen dwarves featured as NPCs in a small Norse RPG called Ragna Rock & Roll.
>Not half-kumiho half-deva
lame

That guy detected

How's it going girls? Man, am I glad cyberpunk has held up the way it has. If I didn't have Shadowrun I don't know what I would play! I love how grounded and realistic the setting is, and I get to roll just two funny-shaped dice the whole time! That's plenty enough for me.

If cyberpunk wasn't popular and easy to write, I don't know what I'd do with my life.

I love how congenial everyone is. I always feel welcomed here and no one ever treats me badly or calls me names. The board us such a friendly and harmonious place.

Anyone know if they're gonna be making a 4th edition Johto Adventurer's Guide for the official Pokemon RPG? I never played the old 2nd edition version of the setting, but I've heard it's based on some obscure region that they created for those obscure Pokemon video games that never got popular.

Anyone ever played D&D 3.5? How were your experiences? It looks like a pretty slick system with solid mechanics, if a bit lacking in content.

Anyone ever heard of GURPS? Why does no-one talk about this system?

Try FATAL. It's rules light and good for introducing children into RPGs

It's a good system but I'm sick of FATAL grognards. Seems like a good 75% of players refuse to play anything other than FATAL.

75? Make that 90 and you're golden.

Gotta give credit where it's due though, it's rare to find a system so tightly constructed and progressive.

>It's a good system but I'm sick of FATAL grognards. Seems like a good 75% of players refuse to play anything other than FATAL.
Boy howdy do I love rolling for anal circumference size.
I forgot do I need to roll for amount of cum or risk of impregnating something too?

Post your favorite die
Pic related, the D4

Jesus christ dude, I'm not sure what game you're playing but it sounds fucking disgusting. Go over to /sp/ if you want to talk about that shit. FATAL is Family Appropriate Tabletop Adventure Laws, I feel bad even responding to your post under this context.

Dubs confirms he's a troll.
These d4s are way better.

Around elves watch your stomach

Why won't quests come back

Please come back

My least favorite is probably the D12, I hate how every game feels the need to use that piece of shit in some way. Why can't traditional games use more uncommon dice like the D6 or D20?

Age of Sigmar is a worthy sucessor of Warhammer Fantasy Battles and better in every single way.

When did you get sick of Munchkin?

The feel when, after 7 years of campaigning, you loose your first character in Paranoia. It really makes the perma-death rules of the game come to life.

Isn't it nice that all the quest threads have moved to a new board now that they've got one for themselves. I was expecting there to be prissy egofag OPs insisting on still posting here, good to see I've been proved so wrong.

Why do my Worldbuilding threads always get so much attention? I just want people to notice my Waifu shitposting threads.

user this is supposed to be bizarro Veeky Forums.

Anyone else miss nazimod? I mean he was so kind and just, another fallen hero of the tyrant known as toom, can't believe he banned such a good poster as Tiforp Mij

Dude im so hyped for the new edition of dungeon world! that was such a great game!

Hahaha

Realtalk for a second: worldbuilding threads get hardly any attention because worldbuilding is fucking boring to everyone save the creator. Settings don't hold people's interest: stories do.

You don't go to the movies to admire all the hard work that went into creating the sets and backdrops, do you? Of course not - you go to the movies for interesting and engaging stories. The same is true of all storytelling mediums, RPGs included.

What the shitdicks are you talking about, user? Worldbuilding threads are for working on each other's stories within the settings, not about just slapping together random elements that you think is "realistic". Honestly, it kind of sounds like you've never been to a worldbuilding thread before, and if you did you just shitposted and got butthurt when people called you out on it. I remember I was trying to work out how to make a really generic setting unique, and they gave me tonnes of ideas -- my favourite was that I have *humans* be the big, monolithic empire, instead of the kender.