Company has roughly a billion dollars worth of crypto to develop with

>Company has roughly a billion dollars worth of crypto to develop with.
>Plans to take out ETH.
>Fudded by everyone, which means it's a good buy

And they said there'd be no more 10x coins...

What coin dis?

t3ther

>foundation has all the funds
>don't even pay the devs
>AB funds the development himself

lol, tezos, its in deep shit, with this rate they cant even able to release mainet by 2019.

It's Tezos you braindead faggot

We just gotta wait for mainnet launch, then the community can start to work on ousting the mofo Foundation president.

Its fucking t3ther retard

where can i buy?

Nice just bought 100k

just print yourself some more, nobody cares

They'll have over 1b mcap when they get listed.
Same as IOTA, good luck with gains when BTC is on crazy bullrun.

But they will also be the only crypto listed at $1 Billion that actually has $1 billion in funds to elevate their platform to the next level. Every other valuation is pure speculation.

At the very least Tezos will have a main net on launch and $1 billion in funds for the future. Thats more than any other startup in history. Not just crypto. When will you retards realize this is possibly the blockchain to end all blockchains??

this. If AB/KB, and if need be with the help of the community, can make Gevers back off; access to that 1B treasure chest is mindblowing for further development.

>When will you retards realize this is possibly the blockchain to end all blockchains??
Do you really think anyone cares about "tech"? if people cared BTC would be worth 0$. Also everything Tezos will do Decreed already does and it didn't need ridiculous funding to achieve that.

I'm going to take a punt to the tune of 10k on this when it hits exchanges. Just because I feel "Formal Verification" and "Governance" are going to be the two big buzzword issues surrounding crypto in the near future, and tezos is designed to deal with them.

I work for ConsenSys.

They are not gonna take out ETH.

We are talking with Drapper.

>P-L-E-A-S-E

This. trading on 'Tech' alone is foolish.

50 dollar coin

>fundamentals matter in this investment environment

both of you are retards. I was not talking about tezos technology. Once they get full access to the $1 billion war chest they can invest in startups to build on their own blockchain and as the ICOs go up in value so will Tezos since it will be funding them. Instead of an ICO being funded in ETH and then dumping all the ETH suppressing the price of the blockchain that the ICO is built on.

If you call this investing on tech alone, then you are crazy. I donated for many reasons. Tech being one of them. Governance model built in the tech. However, I say its the blockchain to end all blockchains based off a unique funding perspective that no other startup has ever had and thats having $1 billion to building an infrastructure and having the necessary funds not only for yourself but to fund others to build upon you. LIGHTS OUT. You are a dumbass if you dont understand this