We are going to break 900 sats soon, are you strapped in user?

We are going to break 900 sats soon, are you strapped in user?

bumperino

tfw only 500 bought at 700. =\

Holding 14K @ 780. The more I learn about Lumens the more I'm fucking hyped about it. We're coming for cripple's market cap

is this worth buying
someone was saying an IBM partnership was coming

Tbh I think XLM is one of the most underrated cryptocurrencies, but I guess that's how most people feel abouttheir prefered investment

IBM already confirmed

IBM already has servers live on their network. This shit is legit and i would buy up until maybe 1100 also a fair share of advice ANY EMC2 under 6k is worth it. Supposedly EMC2 got bought by apple and im splitting my all in on this and EMC2 for the month of december boys, 20k each wish me luck AND PELASE IF YOU HAVE ALOT OF CRYPTO HELP ME PUMP THESE BITCHES.

so it has already mooned if the partnership is confirmed
will it go any higher

Stellar started as a humanitarian non-profit company and ended IBM's business partner for cross border payment.
Ripple on the other hand started has a made by banks for banks company and ended up being Bill Gate's foundation partner for humanitarian purpose.
>mfw holding 20k bought at 300 sats

Im all in baby. Probably another shitcoin.

The key difference is that Stellar has positioned itself to a public infrastrcture that can be used by anyone.
I don't think we're going to see a jump right now, rather a squeeze to 800 before a big announcement is released that will make it go above 2k for a few days and then land at 900ish where we will continue the uptrend.

Sell the news.

22k xlm @ 875 sats.

am scared, hodl me user.

I remember daytrading this shitcoin back in the poloniex troll box days.

Apparently it's gone up 2000% since then. I'd be fucking rich if I just held. Jesus christ...

it's-it's gunna dip before 1000 right? I sold at 850 after buying at 400

wait for december 7th before selling

Fuck I wish they would bring the troll box back, once the third worlders started flooding in, I knew it was coming to an end

Its ok user 60k at ...I honestly have no idea I think 9c equiv so um 800 something. I should all in this coin desu its a sure thing

yup, potential for more adoption, idk about the day trading shit, but long term it's a gem

>saw this being shilled last week at 400 sat
>intended to buy in and thought I did
>turns out I didn't and it mooned to 900 sat
>mfw
This better take off again.

What's the best hardware wallet, i want to do a HODL on some alts

Ledger Nano S

ledger has recently added lumens on their wallet

What's happening on the 7th?

I've been in for 3 weeks or so. Loving every second of it.

Bump

ppl on this board would rather post link's meme than shilling a future top5 coin.

satoshi pay is on

are we expecting it to crack 2000 by or after that?

we need bigger news for breaking 2k sats imo

>TEMPORARY COIN

>while the partnership with Stellar is long term
>we would like to replace by using a less volatile or even fiat-pegged token
>inb4 tether-killer on stellar network

>We want to use a different coin other than stellar at least till crypto is less volatile guys
>at least till crypto is less volatile guys
>crypto is less volatile guys
Moon mission 2030?

hm where are you quoting from, can't find that.
oh wait didn't see your name...

I know buddy. Its hard to read and remember more than 4 posts in a row. Stellar to the moooooon tho!

anyway, satoshi pay is just an amuse-bouche, just wait to see what crypto santa has for us in his bags

>The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This shouldr not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

old copy pasta is old, don't hate the player nocoiner, hate the game

HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY IT?????

stellar's exchange or bittrex, poloniex, kraken, etc)