pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/y9mi0K1e
pastebin.com/RQDbnmLW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jumpers, tell us about your original Fate servant. (Original being more than Saber/Lancer clone, Strength/Item Construction EX or GoB/UBW-like ability.)
Have you created one that you are particularly proud of?

Damnit /jc/!

Barely changed from last time.

Just a note about how Blue Sky works and I think some slight wording changes.

As for the guy who pointed out that like 20% of the options are about intimidation you're right. Occurred to me when I was writing it. Lot about getting money as well. Unfortunate cost of doing a Breaking Bad jump I'm afraid, couldn't think of anything better and still relevant so just made them all slightly mechanically different.

Blowfish is about reputation, Tread Lightly is specifically about making scary statements and The One Who Knocks is about people being worried about attacking you even without any reputation or justification for their being tentative. So slightly different but I accept the point that there's still a lot of crossover. Could always just stack it for maximum scary bastard though.

Does The Empire Business only apply to a drug empire or could it be any business empire? How about a political empire?

>One Piece and several other jumps have ways to alter someone's age as you please.
Said jumps being?

Any empire.

Oh shit, extra dimensional Barcade Magnate is go!

I'm not familiar with stand can someone tell me if i'm doing it right ? also ideas for requiem?

>The Irish Rover
Power - C
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability - B
Precision - A
Potential - A
>Basic Ability: Pathfinder
Speaking out loud the name of a place/person/object will cause the stand to point in its exact direction. The target name must be unique, identifiable for a specific single thing/being and nothing else for it to work. You may assign a unique name to anything but to do so you will have to touch it with your stand first.
>Awakened Ability: Rite of Passage
Activating this ability will cause your stand to forcibly create a path through anything. The effect is reversed without any damage to object or living beings the instant you have passed over them. Living creatures can still arm you while you are "passing" but nothing can stop you from your "front side". You can still be grabbed from the back and stopped but anything in front of you is "warped away" to grant you passage. The effect is completely personal and very draining but with practice and using extreme amounts of energy you could maybe extend it briefly to small vehicles or even another person.
>Requiem Ability:

You know I am not exactly sure of which jumps I have seen that power in;

>hey /jc/ what jumps have you read that include an ability that lets you change other people's ages?

I'm still undecided on my servant for Fate. My own build when going servant was pretty easy, but I do want something original for my Servant.

Was thinking going with either Hua Mulan (not sure if should be trap, considering nasuverse.), Amelia Earhart, or Cleopatra.

But I have no idea what kinda skills/noble phantasms they would have. I really suck at that kinda stuff.

Ranma has mushrooms that can let you do that?

Elodie.

Semiramis' thing was cooler than shooting weapons anyway. Not to mention the vast potential for high ranked Noble Phantasms you assemble out of other things rather than relying on Item Creation for everything-which seemed like a fitting tribute to a successful Wilful/Angry run.

pastebin.com/y9mi0K1e

And ourself. Because bringing a limited quantity of Nasu metaphsyiscs to other worlds is great. And being able to augment them with an EX NP manifested through thaumaturgy is even better.

pastebin.com/RQDbnmLW

A monthly reminder that Pancakes are the true path to a good morning breakfast. Waffles are lazy and French Toast is french.

Noble Phantasms are usually items that are closely related to that character's mythos/life(Excalibur, for example). So, first, think of an item that's closely associated with that servant. Then, go with what the myth SAYS it can do, and give it a buff, ala Excalibur shooting fucking sword beams.

I endorse this statement.

Don't be foolish, waffles are objectively the superior breakfast choice.

Haven't posted a build for that CYOA yet but I'm probably going to spec in crystals and have nii-san as my tutor

Before you get involved with this conversation you should know that they are trying to figure out how to turn Orikan from LoT into a little girl and make her their waifu. . .

>Waffles are objectively superior
Those be fightin' words user.

Salty breakfast >>>>>>>>>> Sweet breakfast
It ain't breakfast if there aren't at least 5 eggs on the plate

Pancakes, Hellboy approved!

Do we have a Mignolaverse Jump yet? I don't have the whole set, so...

>Waffles
>Superior to Pancakes
HERESY!

Care to explain why user? Can't there be both sweet and salty breakfast?

Hey Toriko-user? A question for ya, how does this look as a Full Course Menu?

The idea is to have massive amounts of flavour and texture hitting all at once to induce specific types of synaesthesia.

>Hors d'Oeuvre
Vegeterian Ozone Herb Sushi
>Soup
Puffer Whale Consommé
>Fish Dish
Voltakifugu Sashimi
>Meat Dish
Baked Sausage Worm with Multiple Mushroom Sauce
>Main Dish
Golden Spaghetti with Jewel Meat Bolognese
>Salad
Grilled Nurseplant Salad
>Dessert
Supear Sorbet
>Drink
Cure Water Soda

Being constantly reminded that I'm only starting to learn how to cook sucks ass.

You just need more practice user. It's good that you are at least learning compared to my lazy ass who just orders takeout/pizza because I can't cook for shit.

Surprisingly enough, nope. Then again backgrounds would...probably be pretty damn unconventional.

Especially since ever since The Storm and the Fury, HB's story has become this surreal cavalcade of dream logic and introspection. Moreso than usual.

You're not wrong, but that's 4 eggs too many. Congee or miso is the way to go, and some meat buns.

Search your feelings. You know this to be true.

My feeling say that Pancakes are the superior breakfast dish.

Child, you have only begun to step into the world of cooking cultivation! So many worlds to visit and flavors to taste!

And as far as your Full Course Menu looks, it looks fine. There really is no right or wrong way to make a full course. They all just tend to have some sort of underlying theme. As long as its important to you, thats what matters.

Take mine for example:
Based on my massive appetite and the ability to be shared with many people.
Hors d'Oeuvre - Surprise Apple Orchard personally prepped with dozens of fear inducing perks and powers.
Soup - Oden Onsen served straight from the source.
Fish - Cloned Ogre Shellfish hand raised and fed.
Meat - Frye Field...Yes the entire several miles of field.
Main - Zenmen Conveyor -- Dozens of noodle dishes made from the ultimate noodle. Ramen, Spagetti and more!
Salad - Fruit Parlor Tree Orchard Salad -- Fairly tame by most standards but I like variety.
Dessert - EARTH -- My only "special" ingredient as it were. I have a massive sweet tooth and this fits the bill.
Drink - Fruit Bar -- A variety of sweet drinks such as Blue Hawaiiyokan, Sakeyashi Fruit, and Soda Watermelon. I like fruity drinks.

I'll admit to being a little curious, how?

Yeah... But the only thing I can think of in terms of items is Earheart's biplane. Not even sure what to do with that.

Breaking Bad
> Age: 35 [Rolled15] (3/5/7)
> Identity: Chemist
> A (Wo)Man Provides [-100CP]
> Tread Lightly [-200CP]
> I'm The Bad Guy [-100CP]
> Double Life [-600CP]
> Creative Chemist [Get a Freebie!]
> Remember My Name [-150CP]
> The Empire Business [-300CP]
> Hazmat Suit & Gasmask x2 [Get a Freebie!]
> Suits [-50CP]
> RV/Lab [-100CP]
> Not The G(irl) [+200CP]
> Kleptomaniac [+200CP]
> Slacker [+200CP]

> Jump Count: I am at the very least bulletproof.
> That's probably important.

I think I took a massive hit to my competency level here. I'll blame it on being high all the time.
Anyway, in all likelihood I probably just live in my RV and not really accomplish a whole lot. I mean, I probably COULD craft a criminal empire, but... ... that's so much work, y'know? Besides, I have food extruders, what do I need money for?
I'll just grow my own pot.
Maybe I can sell it. Pot always sells.

And I'll have all these awesome plans that I never really get around to doing because what was I talking about?

Oh, and I occasionally steal stuff like all the time for no reason.
This is not actually out of the ordinary.
But the part where I give stuff away is.
Then again it's all useless junk anyway.

GEEEEZ why's everyone gettin' all mad I didn't do nothin'!
Listen, I don't wanna hurt anybody! I'm harmless!
Besides, don't you know what happens to people who prey on little girls?
Their entire families disappear.
... so leave me alone, okay?

I feel like there could be a generic "hits rock-bottom and rises up stronger" perk somewhere. It's essentially how Breaking Bad begins and what makes Walt a seductive character.

This . Plus, only ONE egg?! ASA, I'm disappointed.
Maybe an incredibly fast transportation? Buffed from a regular biplane?

I was lucky enough to be raised in a house that considers cooking to be both an art, and some sort of Mad Science.
Imagine a large group of people, all maniacally laughing as they unveil their latest creations.
Men, women, children.
Everyone.
And it was all delicious.
Toriko makes me homesick.

Wow I only just got it, ASA stands for Anti Spiral user. I am an idiot.

The Orikan to Waifu combo can be found here

I am fucking jealous of you user.

The moment he got that name, I've been pronouncing it as Ahsah.

Isn't the Unholy Heights Jump considered widely unbalanced anyway?

Could work. She'd obviously be a Rider too. Just concerned it's a bit generic...

Ahsah Akbar?

Pretty much

Mostly its due to having a bunch of weird perks not related anyway to the game.

I need to get my head out of the gutter because I keep mistaking Rider class from Nasu as a different kind of Rider.

Apart from one wierd perk there is nothing that could be considered powerful by any definition in Unholy Heights.

Well not without some serious power wanking anyway.

What are the best jumps for building and maintaining an empire, criminal or otherwise? I want to prepare for Breaking Bad

Nah, you're fine, don't worry about it.

It's kinda funny, but I saw some butternut in the pantry one day and I remembered how my aunt prepared it when I was kid (an awesome bake+filling recipe) and then I suddenly wanted to know how to do it. So yeah, then I just started.

I see, thanks. Your Full Course is pretty awesome though.

I'm with this user That sounds amazing.

What, the midgets guy?

To be fair, it's Nasu. You just need to add molusks and you're fine.

I'll bet you are thinking of the right kind of rider but the wrong kind of mount, *wink*wink*.

Have not seen every canon Rider so far? Dude they are all hot as fuck.

Even the men.

Especially the men.

Eh, its mostly just massive. I picked up a lot of companions and such.

We've had a lot of interesting Full Course Menu's made up so far. Spooky, Alcohol, Booze, Sweets, Vegetarian, Unspeakable Eldritch Horrors, ect

A few haters vastly exaggerate how bad it is.

Only two perks do that.

Worm is pretty great for that, actually. The Villain and Rogue perk trees are perfect for running an empire.

I will agree that Iskandar is very handsome even if I am a straight man.

I have seen discussions about defeating Orikan but never about how to fulfill the bit from LoT's clarifications regarding turning him into a little girl waifu, this is ridiculous but I kind of want to know if it would work.

> Only two perks do that.
What two perks are those?

I never played Unholy Heights.

>a few haters

I'm indifferent on the jump itself because I just ignore the stupid genderswap shit and the endless item improvement but come on-I've seen quite a few negative opinions on it, it's not an uncommon position.

They're incredibly good. Sadly, I already have them, although now that I think about it I might not need much else.

Seriously, everyone focuses on the powers in Worm way too much, it's the perks where the real good stuff is at.

The gender swap perk and the item combine perk. Everything else is at least as related to the setting and it's themes as perks in the majority of all jumps are.

The people who whine about the same things over and over whenever the jump is brought up despite being constantly called out on many jumps being far worse for the same reasons they complain about Unholy Heights? No, I don't think it's a common view of the jump and that only a handful of people complain about it. I don't think most people even remember the jump exists unless it's been recently brought up.

Unholy Heights is a rather mediocre jump that some people find hate far more than it deserves because it has some perks they don't like. It is far from a brilliant jump but it's not THAT* bad.

*Cough SpaceBattles cough.

Mob, obviously.
The Commander perks in Evangelion (though the idea of going to NGE to prepare for Breaking Bad is kind of hilarious).
The Moriarty perks from Great Detective.

Don't even need to go to SB. Just look at almost any of Mib's jumps and you'll see the actual version of what some people complain UH is like.

True, I just tend to ignore the weird stuff and pick up some of the more mundane stuff there.

Like all the Wallpaper and the Dining Table. Okay so they aren't mundane but they are amusing. I've got entire hallways of my Warehouse covered in the forest wallpaper so I can grow orchards in weird places.

Have done Mob and NGE (might rebuild to get commander perks, though), will definitely check out great detective

Moriarty perks from Sherlock* you mean. There's no Moriarty origin in Great Detective. Still a great bunch of perks for empire building.

You don't really need much for Breaking Bad, it's a very low-powered setting (duh) that would immediately fall apart with just the smallest amount of out-of-universe Jumper bullshit.

Well, let's agree to disagree given how many replies I've seen on the subject. I do agree it's the two you mentioned and the creator's refusal to address either that they seem to focus on, though.

is right though, the utter shite mib's put up there is second only to Bancho/Tera's in being examples of why we at least try for thread consensus quality control.

People here pretend content created by SB folks who aren't also regulars here don't exist.

There are good reasons for this.

I want to do as much as possible without relying on magic or superpowers, but you do have a point. The perks from Worm alone could do a good deal of what I want

What did SP actually create? None of it is in the Drive, right?

Libriomancer

They have their own drive with blackjack and hookers, only in this case blackjack and hookers means shitty jumps and their authors.

> a rather mediocre jump
It is that.
I was never really sure, myself, but I remember there being a brief period like a year ago where it got some hate. And I don't know a lot about the setting myself, so it's one of those "I only have what the thread says to go on" things.

I am entirely neutral to it myself.
It's kindof bland and I don't know anything about it so it's a big ol' "meh" to me.

I think the only thing I picked up from that jump that I actually liked was the bookshelf (because I have a lot of books) and the King's Bed, because you can never have too many comfy places to sleep.
In fact, I actually think of that bed as my jumper's primary place to sleep, even to this day. It's in its own little aclove in the warehouse, with some curtains to make the insides dark and cozy.

... actually, I think I might have bought mostly items from that jump. And it was one of the only jumps I ever did that for.

I will admit to SB being my primary internet hangout, but I never spent much time in the CYOA threads their. It is where I got the link to this place from though.

Apparently two of the perks (the gender swap and give anything a human form ones) are part of a combo for turning Orikan into a little girl and waifu.

Can anyone give a quick explanation of Saints from Index? How powerful would the perk be at its peak? How long would it take to get there? How much of their power can they use before it starts damaging their bodies?

There's a few people FROM the site who frequent here as well who've made some jumps on the drive; most of them are cool. Don't get me wrong, we have our share of assholes like blackshadowwhateverhisnameis who did the vampire diaries dreck. Like it only got on after like 4 threads of being chewed out for shit design choices and the creator's generally not well liked.

More like a few tumbleweeds in a white void. I'm glad they have their own drive now though, I've been saying all along the stupid arguments in the past about them trying to force theirs on ours would be solved if they had their own to party up in.

Don't worry, you're alright-when people complain about SB they're specifically complaining about the toxic shithole of a CYOA community they have. From what I've seen the fanfic communities, for example, seem to be cooler guys.

Also, how does the magic work, exactly? I tried reading the wiki, but it was confusing as fuck.

So I decided to make a build for it now. Still got 100cp left, not sure what to throw in with that or whether I should take drawbacks. Any skills that'd fit with this?

>BASE SP: [+1000]
>CONVERTED FROM CP: [+800]
Servant: Amelia Earheart

Class: Rider [300] Obviously.

>STATS:
Str - A [150] Just gonna go for nice stats in these, I suppose.
End - A [150]
Agi - A+++ [175]
Man - A [100]
Luk - A [200]

>CLASS SKILLS:
Riding - A+++ [250] Again, obvious.
Magic Resistance - A [100] Why not?
>PERSONAL SKILLS:
Clairvoyance - C [Free] Seeing stuff from a distance is useful in a biplane. I guess?
Pioneer of the Stars - A [250] Might fit? I dunno.

>NOBLE PHANTASMS:
"The Canary" Biplane - Ex Rank [225] And we're lifting off. I have no idea what this thing would even do, aside from fly fast. How fast? I have no clue.

wonder how fast the world would go crazy if a drug dealer showed up and started selling cauldron vials?

Huh, wait, no. I'm 100sp over budget. Whatever, add Independant Action B then.

Anything else I should fit in/change?

Well, you'd only get five vials per year, so probably not too fast.

Pretty nice. And if it's an EX rank Noble Phantasm, it's going to move pretty freaking fast.

in breaking bad? actual superpower in a otherwise normal world?

Cauldron vials aren't that powerful. The results would be chaotic on a local scale, but not world-shaking.

anime magic work in stupid or undefined ways and most of the time conflict with itself, don't pay too much attention to it.

Well, the powers bud off and create powers in other people, too, so depending on how long that takes.

Yeah, you'd need something to sell without that limit.

The Star Wars supplement mentions becoming a Force conduit give you "full control" over who becomes Force Sensitive in later jumps. You could probably have Force powers triggered by your Jedi Tonic(tm) if you're feeling like making a fortune and causing widespread chaos in the process.

>Cauldron vials aren't that powerful
they kind of are

They're mid level powers. I hope you can at least realise that all of the powers in the worm jump are high level stuff.

Not really. Some of them are, but the majority are only slightly stronger than the average natural trigger and many natural triggers are far more powerful than vial-based ones. Also, the ones you can buy are explicitly mid-tier. Upper mid-tier, but still mid-tier.

No, post-jump they're not shards anymore. They probably won't bud.

You could also sell the lesser mark from dishonored to give out outsider powers.

SB also has some pretty good quests.
You can get a lot of ideas from the crossovers.

Eh. I mean, a fuckton of people would buy it, but just force sensitivity isn't that noticeable. You'd have to put in years of training with people for them to actually be able to do anything.

I think the jump explicitly says they do.

Maybe giving out candles from SMT would work?

The SW supplement that KOTORanon made says they start out at padawan level.