Countdown to freefall ITT. Trips trigger the cryptocalypse

Countdown to freefall ITT. Trips trigger the cryptocalypse

3 days

Wizard user here, I will pull out my tarot deck.

Close shots mr 775 and 776

The cards predict 9 of cups on a single spread for the question will it dump today. Get ready to short.

Pull it

Your 8 ball v my tarot. The battle of the century, WHO WILL WIN IT ALL BIZ. place your bets!

(((Bitcoin)))

what's the floor? 9k? 8k? ..... 5k?

5-6K seems to be the general consensus when lurking around.

how is that mean ready to short. seems more like shorts going to get btfo

>the general consensus

So it's going to go up before then as people buy in to get in before other people star raising the price

I simple interpret the cards friend, The universe is the ones who hand them out. So - take that for what you will.

It starts at 9 PM CST. That's 7 hours from now.

Rolling

crypto crashes by the end of 2017. BTC goes down to $2000, ETH, LTC and rest of shitcoins go down as well. Kikes will jump in with the narrative that "we need regulation to prevent this instability" and will buy up crypto cheap with all the USD they have.

Will never fall- neo bull cycle.

21.12.2017 BTC 100$

Nine of cups means wish fulfillment. I suppose it depends on whether or not the asker wants it to dump or not.

>Countdown to freefall ITT. Trips trigger the cryptocalypse
sounds like they are wishing to see trips -> trigger the cryptocalypse

WHY CANT IT JUST CRASH I SOLD AT 10K REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitcoin will never crash

I'm already out, yo.

Too bad nobody else can cash out xD

BTC ETH nevercrash
eat this fags

Doesn't everyone?

Waiting for that bitcoin dip to buy again

BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASHBTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH

everything comes to an end

>link shall rise as btc falls

It's the ultimate sleight. Crypto oldfags are finally parted with their coins. Welcome to the new normal. This IS the dip.

tarot is gay

Rollan

Trips for crash

You guys all suck at this game. No crash.

yeah how about you check these

These you mean?