Why is ARK so FUDded here? It is a good project with a solid team, and they became a legit business so not a scam

Why is ARK so FUDded here? It is a good project with a solid team, and they became a legit business so not a scam.

If you weren't such a newfag yoi would realise that most of the FUD is made by Arkies themselves to pass the time. Like that Big man Tyrone video

look guys we got another one of those deluded arkies over here lets all laugh at him

It's a good project but the price has crashed and stagnated over the past few months. The impatient pajeet are just trying to inflate the price so they can feel even better about their holdings.

This. ARK is my comfiest hold -- even the FUD is comfy.

It keeps the price down, not done accumulating just yet.

>It keeps the price down, not done accumulating just yet.

>sold dev team
>good project
>legit business
>not a scam
OP you are fucking deluded my man

>solid dev team

CAUSE THE FUCKING PRICE KEEPS GOING DOWN SINCE 3 MONTHS
Seriously if you're a trader you'r not going to want to buy ARK only if you're a long term investor

explain how

I hate day traders, value investors always win out in the end. I love watching day traders cry every time Ark falls.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here comfy as fuck, knowing that in a couple of years I'll be living off of the staking rewards.

Can it stay down for a week or so?
I was thinking of putting in 15k eurobucks in it

>Thinking of gambling all my money away on this poorly performing coin

yep

go chase a pump and dump and lose all your money, street shitter.

I love Ark, it has the power of memes

I did and I now have a x6 on the intital investment. Peopel to buy ARK are almost always in the red if you bought in the last 3 months

>Poor performing

I literally just bought 10 ARK

Thats because of Bitcoin increasing in price, you're better off holding bitcoin instead of ARK from the last 3 months

because its an autism coin run by dumb potheads. they have a good UX designer that lures in all the autists with fancy graphics but it has no real life use case and never will

You'll lose all your money eventually by chasing pumps.

Been chasing pumps or even getting into pumps before it pumps for 3 months. I know entries and exit points, I'm an expereienced trader. I know how to trade, people who invest into long term holds like link, ark etc. are not traders, they're investors that are bad at trading. Why should I take advice to someone who isn't a trader and is an investor?

Logic doesn't register for a lot of user's here

Ark has way more upside potential than BTC though. I don't think short term when I invest, I'm thinking what has the best chance of performing over 12+ months. BTC may 2 or 3x in 2018, but Ark has the potential to easily do 10x or more

Except the chart he posted wasn’t for the last three months, it was Ark’s all-time chart, and he’s right. You would have been better off holding Ark than bitcoin.

It's also a hedge if the BTC maximalist future doesn't pan out. Nobody really knows what the crypto market will look like more than a year in the future.

Over the past 3 months bitcoin did a x4 ALREADY.
As I've said I'm a trader not an investor, I think short term unlike you, you in the red I am not

aion will be the death of ark unfortunately

Comfy as fuck bleeding out while the rest of the market is continously making new highs. You really showed us traders!

I dumped half my ark gains into this.
Seems like a good ride.

I've been buying into Ark since it was 22 cents, long before it was even mentioned on here. I'm not even close to "being in the red"

>token shit
not fooling anyone, rabbi

>Past 3 months
ARk wasen't 22 cents since then, so it doesn't argue against my point, I'm a trader and ARK had its hyped died, if you didn't sell its ATH then you've bad a bad decision, because if you sold and held BTC you'll be up way more

cause the only coins FUDed to death here are the good ones

> if you didn't sell its ATH then you've bad a bad decision

wait til arks shit tier devs get BTFO

>bleeding sat value for forever

Ark is my favorite coin to bet on new lows.

Soon it will be ico price in sats, and this deluded idiots will still think they're up because the usd value "increased".

Sure, Ark will get to 10 usd eventually, but it will be 10k sats at the same time.

>tfw only 1200 ark

am i gonna make it?

Nigga that will be 1.2 million in 2019

I only see shill thread for this shitcoin which isnt going anywhere.

Still not enough to retire off of. Sigh.

OP's Question :

In general people will shill coins that they bought low , mine , or have had since ICO. Sometimes they'll shill something that they didn't drop bags on time for.

Anything that pays dividends through POS (Ark, Neo, etc) they'll want to keep low.

Even a large amount of the Ark community
knows that the price is nice and low / worth accumulating because of the transparency of the Ark team w/ development. If the big projects work
then Ark goes into Antshares/ETh mode in a very short period of time.