With Bitfinex leading most of the volume can I safely say that they're actually pumping bitcoin using their unlimited...

With Bitfinex leading most of the volume can I safely say that they're actually pumping bitcoin using their unlimited supply of Tether?
Even the Chinks can't compete with the volume Bitfinex is outputting

Other urls found in this thread:

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
twitter.com/MrChrisEllis/status/936686197593853952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think they can compete user but Bitfinex is pumping itto most likely keep these new noobs settled in.

Evidently. This is why i pulled out of all crypto early this morning. Trouble brewing.

When is it going to burst? I want to cash out soon because it will burst, but I'm not sure when is the best time.

tis an interesting theory, When normies get into a market it crashed almost instantly. Every time. What happens if somone is able to keep it pushed up past the point where it no longer needs help?

You mean Korea.
Bithumb's volume is wash trading anyway.

Yeah they can issue unlimited amounts of Tether, but what’s even easier is that they can grant traders arbitrary balances on their exchange.
The Tethers you see being issued likely are only for traders that withdraw from Bfx, i.e. tip of the iceberg.
>grant yourself 100m on your exchange
>pump bitcoin
>20m are withdrawn -> that’s what you actually have to mint
>rest stays on your platform creating volume

Tether pump is a meme.
There's nothing suspicious about it. New tether gets created by when it gets above $1 (btc/usdt < btc/usd) on altcoin exchanges. That's why it's mostly created during corrections because people exit their positions to usdt.

Fud for brainlets.

>Tether pump is a meme
>There's nothing suspicious about it
What a dumbass.

>chinks are sleeping

THEY CANT KEEP UP WITH PEOPLE AWAKE

You stupid fuq. Monday it'll hit the fan.
GTFO while you can.

can you imagine the clusterfuck when the US shuts them down?

>located in Taiwan

Are you ok?

Big news coming out on Monday in regards to tether. Sell now senpai. No larp.

If you’re convinced it’s gonna burst, then just cash out. Otherwise you’ll feel so dumb when you wake up to a big crash and didn’t sell before.
(Well I guess you can use stop-losses but anyhow.)

>What happens if somone is able to keep it pushed up past the point where it no longer needs help?
Normies only have so much money to pump into this stuff, and they easily get scared. Also they don’t think of taking profits like "I got in at 9k now I can sell at 12k for a mad 30% gain" -- they real greedy noobs want another 10x at least, I’d suppose.
-> I think most smart money will just exit should prices grow even more ridiculous; there’ll be no more new buyers; and all holders will be weak hands. In that situation it just has to crash at some point.
Mind you, normies don’t use exchanges/USDT anyways, so GDAX prices are actually kept equal to Bfx ones by arbitrage bots.

THat actually makes sense
But why is finex nr1? They are a shit exchange and have no business in being the nr1 market of volume

>people STILL don't understand margin or market cap and think x$ can't pump y$ mkt cap
you'll see, faggots, you'll see

Hurr durr get created, when it hits $1 on someother exchange, hur duronlty on corrections. I forgot wshere the link is but you can see that when tether is mainly issues in its intervals of 35M, it is usuallu followed by a small pump asshole, there was even threads on it here. The problemis that if any of these suspicions are true and coupled with the fact there has been no actual audit it very well could mean that we are all fucked, our best hope is to help these dumb fucks not let the cat out of the bag

Hey guys who have been FUDing bitcoin talking about tether for 2 months now....why are so sure something is going to happen monday? Post your proof. If you got none, you're just FUDing. If you reply saying "Just wait and see user..." without posting proof, you are a tiny dick pajeet who will never fuck a white woman.

Sauce?

theyre not even available here what are you talking about

Also, if we get a huge bitcoin pump on Monday, then screenshot this post because it means that all tether FUDers are trying to get people to sell before a big, real BTC pump by institutional investors.

For fact check info.

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

They are not pumping. No one is pumping just bots making endless small buys too try and keep the price up. Volume is dangerously low. I know, I was watching it all night.

even without any negative news the upside is pretty low and downside is huge at this point. look at the long term chart. its overdue for a correction. the normies are all in and the early adopters are dumping their bags. its just a matter of time until the bloodbath.

>when tether is mainly issues in its intervals of 35M

Because they have a buffer of tether for smaller withdrawals and refill it in larger portions duh
In other words, a hot wallet

>But why is finex nr1? They are a shit exchange and have no business in being the nr1 market of volume

Are you joking? There's no better exchange.
1. No kyc for pure crypto
2. No tax reporting
3. Doesn't completely crash during high load like Kraken (constantly) and GDAX recently
4. Crypto withdrawals work reliably. Everyone forgot but during the first half of 2017 poloniex withdrawals were taking up to THREE MONTHS.

All this anti-bitfinex fud is the work of one salty guy (nickname 'myself') who is shitting on bitfinex for years because he didn't get millions for some bullshit consulting fake job

Never had any problem with Polo while most people bitched. Weekly withdrawals of 1-10 ETH, with valid email, 2FA and no pajeet IP. Yeah they're sketchy as fuck but I got the feeling this Tristan dude was just a musician who stroke it lucky and now enjoys his time in Ibiza while outsourcing the exchange to third-worlders. Meanwhile Bitfinex is run by conmen with decades of scams, Phil Potter being a wall street washout and Giancarno selling pirated software. Now when you've got 1 billion dollars worth of customers' BTC in your cold wallet and still do shady bullshit for more, that's a level of greed way beyond incompetence, straight criminal.

They have to do 'shady bullshit' because they are the last unregulated exchange.

Haven't you noticed? They are literally the last. Every other exchange that accepted pure cryptotrading without kyc either folded or started requiring it.

Here's food for thought user:
It's 2016. There are TWO unregulated exchanges: btc-e and bitfinex.
Bitfinex was hacked. Half a year later they miraculously repaid the losses. Their access to banking gets cut immediately after.
Two months later, btc-e gets raided.

Coincidence? Or maybe, just maybe, some entity really doesn't like it when you move money outside of its control?

I wonder if it's some kind of FUD and it's actually big money rolling in.

So I was right. You have no proof. Move along, this is a FUD thread.

twitter.com/MrChrisEllis/status/936686197593853952