Now that this shit is dead, what coin do i pick up on ED (Ether Delta)?

Now that this shit is dead, what coin do i pick up on ED (Ether Delta)?

Is this a scam coin?

HALP

It's not a scam, and those are good prices. I just want my moon.

I'm feeling like a fucking wolf howling at the moon. Tbh senpai, I'm gonna sell and try to break even. My first mistake was not to sell the high and buy the following dip twice. My second mistake was to sell yesterday (with nice gains though) and buy back today.

>those are good prices.
The whole trading history is piss poor manipulation. Just look at the eth getting exchanged.

Funfair or stay poor

>dead
>wait for 1 month and get at least 5x

Absolute state of Veeky Forums, gl chasing that 500% increase in 3 days.

You're being delusional, there's nothing happening in three days

The second hype wave is over. Unless they drop some major news about clients or exchange listings, this thing won't go anywhere. What happened to the UN announcements? Why aren't we listed on binance? Friend, this thing will be stagnant for the rest of december. Maybe in Q1 next year we'll se upwards movement again. Until then, enjoy being a bagholder.

If you buy HST today (2nd December 2017), please keep in mind you are going to be getting your 500%+ or more in end of December or somewhere around the start of January. The problem is that there was so much hype around it (UN news, Token Mechanics, AMA with Ian Balima,..) and it should be, because it is a really DONE FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT and will definitely moon in future. So what kept HST under the price it should have? HST somehow managed to be trapped just under a breakout and that's a fact, which you could witness if you were trading it. There was no-one to buy walls down over 0.001 ETH 20k+ tokens. What is funny about this thing is that, there were SEVERAL 10k+ token walls bought down at price 0.00999 ETH. Which is completely ridiculous, given the 0.0001 ETH price difference.

And now we are stuck and will be until we get listed on bigger exchange? And when is this going to be? January. Why? Nimo said so, pic related.

This coin already has everything, product, clients, partnerships and a very good and responsive team on telegram that will ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND FUD, I'M NOT EVEN JOKING AND YOU CAN TRY IT TOO IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

It's just matter of time, but yeah, until then, there will be a feeling of opportunity cost losses maybe. The only thing that keeps me holding this coin right now, despite low volume and dip.. is that I simply cannot predict if some whale will spot this coin today and bought into the idea and tear down the walls. There's nobody that can predict that, but if it happens, HST is simply flying. Until then, you will have to wait for Binance probably and some more good news that are coming in.

The only problem is that right now HST team decided they won't announce and hype things up anymore, but just give them out. You can still ask any questions regarding HST on telegram and will get a transparent, quick and safe answer from the team (be it developer, manager or CEO).

I'm with you homie. All we're losing by hodling is the opportunity to have our money in other things right now but I believe this will pay off for the same reasons you do. Thanks to whoever tipped me off to HST on here a few days ago.

Following my statement -> They did a mistake with UN announcement and there was a lot of hype around the AMA, but it did not deliver as much as it should. A lot of people bought rumors/news and got dumped by traders and given the fact of low volume and small exchanges it had too much of an impact.

But, if HST gets listed tomorrow on Binance out of thin air, that's an easy at least 3-5x miss out. I'd really like to sell my HST now and perhaps trade something else short term, but I know I have a potential opportunity loss if I do and some whale decides to buy in all of the walls. There's a bunch of people in community like me, that are holding a bunch long-term, because we know that Horizon State is still unimaginable un-realized potential.

They fucked up a couple of things, but everything has pretty much already been answered and cleared up, they are very transparent and have talked about their mistakes in AMA and on Telegram.

Everyone that is FUDing HST short term has no idea what actually happened. If you knew anything about company and its transparency/community, then you would realize 99% of people don't care about these price fluctuations right now. They are all holding for months down the line.

So when you come here crying how this it dropped from 35c to 25c and then came back up again to 40c and dropped back to 20c and went up back again to 35c.. well we realize that, team realizes that and we all talked about it.

So for anyone thinking it's done, because of volatility, you are simply delusional and retarded.

Working Unique Product/Platform MiVote[x]
Token Mechanics [x]
Partnerships [x]
Clients [x]
Transparent Team Ready To Answer FUD every single day and hour[x]
Bigger Community To Make A Price Move [no]
Big Exchanges [no]

This will revolutionize voting system and cut voting/election costs by incredible margin.

Are you on the HST Ad team or what

If you do Ctrl r + Ctrl v, at least include the fucking picture.

No, I'm just spitting FACTS out, since there is an insane amount of FUDing around thins. I'm not trying to advertise it, I'd even be happy if more people sold cheap right now so I could accumolate. However, for anyone thinking this is dead because it didn't breakout right away after ICO, it's far from reality. This is pretty much the early beginning, but those with short-term goals can freely sell me and rest of HST community cheap now. Couldn't be more happier about it.

You're right about the fax. I think it's a solid hold. It's retarded to lose faith in a coin just because of the price dipping for a week. That being said, why wouldn't the developers participate in binance and spend the fee to apply to get listed on binance? it's a no-brainer

That's what makes me really mad.

They can pay $100k for binance listing and they can double or even triple their market cap in a few days. But they didn't do it 'cause of budget reason, I get that.

But what I can't accept is one of the dev didn't let HST to participate in the binance community coin program FOR FREE.

I mean, they don't have to pay, they just need to submit a proposal to enter the competition. Why didn't they do it? That's fucking stupid. Fucking stupid if you ask me. I don't understand what their motives are.

It's like they are intentionally delaying listing on big exchanges.

there are accumulating

Nigger, I'm still holding this bag. But I have set a sell order on ED because I want to get out of this ASAP. I may enter again before 2018 for binance, but until then I will not be holding this bag and losing opportunities to make money in the meantime.

I'm just speaking the truth here, I'm not spreading FUD. You and your boomer friends in the telegram can't grasp this fact.

In crypto, exchanges play a very very important role. Without them, you can't do anything. No exposure, no volume, no liquidity etc. Talk some sense to the devs and your boomer friends.

I might have to try "accumulate" or whatever you guys like to do. Looks like the perfect time to do it