Now I know we don't really do the "waifu thing" on this board but pretend for a second that we do...

Now I know we don't really do the "waifu thing" on this board but pretend for a second that we do, get yourself in that headspace:

Who would be you Veeky Forumswaifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/55/d9/ac/55d9ac200a5064b629370d75173496e3.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ribbon.

No waifu, but here's my husbando.

Nissa art is always either hot, incredibly hot, or Dwayne Johnson.

d4 all the way.

Sometimes the relationship can be a bit painful, especially first thing in the morning, but the sex is great.

Y'know, I ain't a weeb or nothin'

but that new forgotten realms story with Tamiyo

>responsible
>curious but careful
>courteous and traditional, but still understanding
>flies around like a badass
>tells awesome stories from across the multiverse

Tamiyo is high quality waifu.

All girls named Azami are best girl.

>or Dwayne Johnson
?

redeemed succubus that is a goddess

>Now I know we don't really do the "waifu thing" on this board
are you fucking high?

But we don't

Are YOU high? One word, m80: Saber.

I personally dont have a tg waifu.

And Cestree.
Best Veeky Forums waifus.

My phone is being weird and won't save it, but here: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/55/d9/ac/55d9ac200a5064b629370d75173496e3.jpg

Sorin, go home, your daughter/waifu/realdoll is gonna get tentacle raped any day now.

Amore your armour

Stealing her from /a/.

Because am not some witch loving mutant heretic scum worshippers like you all seem to be....

For the motherland!

I don't have a specific waifu, but there are certain traits more common among Veeky Forums women than 3DPD that would make them very waifable. Especially female knights have traits that are downright non-existent, but oh so attractive.

>Trained in combat and the art of war from childhood, stronk as fuck
>Honorable, dignified and restrained
>Selfless, are trained to believe their life is a worthy sacrifice for the prosperity of the realm and the defense of its inhabitants
>Raised with proper morals, ethical and upstanding
>2pure and virginal, probably saving themselves for marriage
>Probably educated too
>You will never be princess carried by a furiously blushing ladyknight who struggles to maintain an air of professionalism
>You will never engage in extremely awkward flirting that appears to be formalistic reciting of established formulas and responses on the surface but is actually filled with sexual and romantic tension

Now that I think about it, my Veeky Forums waifu might just be Centorea. Without the horse pussy, of course.

That's cute AF user. Good for you.

I guess I could get along best with pic related. Because angry future lady Judge Dredd in Space is my fetish.

Second place is Smith from Musume.

Supreme taste.

>without the horse pussy, of course

There's no need to lie on an anonymous forum.

But what if we dont want horse pussy we just want a gentle centaur waifu that will protect us?

Who?

My melanin-rich comrade!

Your waifu is a huge bitch.

Beautiful, buckets of mind control, tons of minions, devoted and driven on her cause.

Is okay user, Dungeon Meshi is pretty Veeky Forums

Charlotte!

A beautiful paladiness who uses her feminine assets in combat

Your waifu is a slut, I bet she gets used by everyone at the table. Look at how flat she is, it's practically pedobait.

Enough said

Probably an actual human being instead of fawning over a fictional character.

I hope you don't mind me using your waifu user

>I know we don't really do the "waifu thing" on this boar
you funny.
I'm going to have to fite this guy for mai waifu now.

Too late user, she's mine now.

The centaur warrior woman described in the mtg book "shattered chains" i would ride her forever

Awsome art, awesome card.

My waifu would be more /d/ than Veeky Forums. I need both cow tits and horse cock in my life.

My half-orc barbarian. It's easy to get away with magical realm when you're just playing a race and class, and made the character female "for a change of pace".

Best Girl, obviously

I agree the art is nice but who the hell is it?

surprisingly hard to find a decent picture of this promo

>not Elesh Norn

>having Memesh Normie as your waifu

>summer
is correct.

That's an awful nickname and you should be ashamed of yourself for coming up with that, also for trying to insult best girl

Hate to break it to you user, but they know. They're just too awkward to say anything

You shall do combat by rolling dice, then posting images of monsters and champions that reflect how highly you rolled, each tI'm you loose a round you loose 1 life, you each start with five. Begin the duel for the hand of your waifu

There was a time to capitalize on her popularity, and Wizard's squandered it.

Why do so many Veeky Forums waifus look like men?

All jokes aside, I've got a soft spot for Macha. I have a real weakness for lanky, busty redheads.

Ahem.

Come on anons.

>Posting mostly human/ anthropomorphic waifus/ husbandos

Be honest. No one's going to out you for wanting to fuck a dragon or illithid or a tech priestess or something