Is ODN priced in? Feels like everyone who hodled since getting fucked in October is eager to dump

Is ODN priced in? Feels like everyone who hodled since getting fucked in October is eager to dump.

Nah, they already did in the infamous decline to 0.20$.

Depends if there is news of more exchanges on the 4th I'd say.

ODN is still widely unknown by the crypto community. Everyone that could already dumped in the lead up to the 2x fork.

so many bag holders ready to dump this will get no pump.

NOOSE AND EGGSCHANGE ANNAUNSMENT
I hate it when biztards hold my coins

Coins don't immediately dump huge amounts after ICO without shady under the table thngs happening, such as dev team or "friends/family" insiders dumping their bags on you. Stay away from ODN it is shady as fuck. I thought it was a good project too and got dumped on hard by these fucks.

eh i think the majority dumped in the 20-40 cents range tbqh desu

there's only 550,000 odn coins in the sell book right now, where there was over 800k back in september

this coin refuses to go below its floor for long, its kind of the shitcoin version of ethereum

GAD DUMP OOOHN STA AWWWAA FRORRM COONNN

its no one but your own fault for buying high, retard

I am now sold

Scam project?

holding to 5$ and will only sell that im in profit
my masternodes are just taking away, couldnt care less

>Citation needed

t. someone who bought at 20k

yes sir, is scam, no buy

even on that price I am making like $60 daily form staking.

I bought near the high two months ago and held.
It was painful but I could break even now.

But the chart looks very healthy. If the market reacts to Q4 news well this will sail to $1.00

it will go above $1 next week and maybe even $2-$3 around christmass when app will be out

If it does, I'll get to join the early retirement club soon.

that 340 ODN looks wrong. You should give it to me.

your taking up all my stake let me get 100 and ill tip them out to spread awareness. Thanks Boss.
XX6z7hYiiZfjMwD9RyuunRGtf2fKWDHAYa

didn't someone give you 40 yesterday to bump you to 200? post screenshot of entire wallet

I think that /biz own like 1.5 mil odns