How are lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals handled in your settings and games?

How are lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals handled in your settings and games?

Depends on how well they handle my dick ;^)

>Character is %orientation/gendername%
>Ok.
>I want to x this cute y
>OK. You know, this cant become a realtionship or anything like that, because the game is not about that.
>Yeah, I know.
>If not, then ask player to give reasons. If reasons are insufficient, tell player to go fap elsewhere and not to return until he's done washing hands afterwards. If the player is a girl things get slightly complicated, but will be reasonably resolved.The game WON'T become anyone's fetish fuel, unless their fetish is crusading and smiting heretics. That is allowed.
>Roll seduction/social checks. "description of the semi-sfw encounter - no depictions of sexual things beyound maybe kisses level, where it would be appropriate"
>you can't do anyhing else for z amount of in-game time, roll for how satisfying the encounter was. "Semi-sfw description of end of encounter"

with fire

>unless their fetish is crusading and smiting heretics. That is allowed.

Post apocalyptic world without much food.

Breed responsibly, if not breeding you should be seeking for food. Nobody cares about what you fuck in the meantime.

No transgenders because they don't have free time to worry about those things

I let my friends make the characters they want. They're my friends and I trust them not to be asses, and the lady ranger being a lesbian or the rogue being bisexual has never gotten in the way of the group's greater goal, which is to have a fun adventure killing monsters and getting rich.

Fuck off.

Trans could still be a thing, they just wouldn't have the ability to do much more than dress the part.

Both of these are modern game examples

As a GM: had a couple NPC's who were gay, never came up.

As a Player: Played a Male character who was Bi and was some watt attracted to the party trap, never came up.

So, Right apparently.

>lgb

Depends on the race, with the prevailing attitudes ranging from apathy to the Imperial Rome approach.

>t

Magic items or a caster that can do greater restoration/heal.

lesbian, gays, and bisexuals are around, but no one really gives a fuck. Transgenders are sent for medical care and therapy because they are mentally ill.

saged for SJW pandering

>not having easy magical cures for all those undesirables

What kind of retard setting do you play in?

L/G/B: Nobody gives a fuck. If your character wants to fuck someone of the same gender, fine, it'll get the same level of attention as a straight character wanting to fuck somebody - "okay, you spend a wonderful night together, it's amazing, and you catch Magic Herpes."

T: Play whatever fucking gender you want, but we're not dealing with your Special Snowflake's inner struggle about being a Real Little Boy or Girl. We're killing monsters and drinking beer, you want to deal with your feels in a respectful and careful fashion, you look for another group.

Pretty this, unless you make the campaign specifically about romance in some way, i e the party has to help two gay lovers elope or something, it very rarely comes up as something other than useless trivia. Maybe if you ran something specifically designed to tackle lgbt-issues. But I tend to play as a form of escapism, I really do not want to deal with real world civil rights issues when playing.

Lesbians are uncommon, but faggots simply don't exist.

Gender is binary.

>I really do not want to deal with real world civil rights issues when playing.

But you do seem interested in pushing your views whenever you have a chance otherwise, so why stop just when you're playing?

Sorry, I mean my best bro at work is gay. My sister married her wife last year. and turns out, it doesn't come up at all

So yeah, Playing the issue pretty straight by saying "It doesn't come up" because in both games they were better shit to worry about gender issues.

If in game, it came up, then it would come up, but in both cases we didn't feel the need to make an issue of it.

Anything else would be forced, pandering, and boring.

>Anything else would be forced, pandering, and boring.

Kind of like your bumping of this thread, hypocrite that you are.

They are hanged, decapitated or quartered.

reminder that transgender people are mentally ill

>LGB

NPCs don't care unless a PC is trying to seduce them.

There are only two places where I'll introduce LGB characters into a campaign:
- If I get a PC, even a straight PC, trying to seduce everyone, then I'll start rolling for NPCs sexuality. If the PC trying to seduce is of the wrong gender, then the seduction will automatically fail.

- If a player complains about the lack of gay couples, I'll apologise and introduce some.

>T
They get treated as the gender they want to be treated as because NPCs simply won't care.

The existence and availability of the sex change operation depends on the setting.

I will never introduce a transgender character and, if a player complains, I'll just say that I don't know enough about transgender issues to portray one convincingly.

NPCs who can easily change their physical gender* and thus don't have a gender identity are a different story.

*Shapeshifting or body swapping.

I don't think you know what that word means.

NPCs in my game have no sexuality until it's useful to whatever I'm doing with them.

I kind of feel like you might be the guy who routinely spams all those other shit threads just to check when the mods are active or not, just so when you find a window that they're not here you can spam your stupid propaganda threads.

Or, you can just be a stupid hypocrite that pretends you hate things that are forced, pandering, and dull, but participates in a shitty spam thread.

Unless they shove it in our faces or down our throats, we don't give a fuck.

They generally do, by and large. At which point it gets very annoying.

>cordelia

They're not. They simply aren't addressed.

I'm not the op, but I do apologize if this is pushing down the 0 reply Spoony thread or the 9th consecutive redeemed succubus thread.

What's you stance on LGBT in your games?

How about you stop pushing your fucking mental issue propaganda on every board and stick to your containment board? Putting "stat me" or "in your games" is one hell of shitty way to just say "Let's have a /lgbt/ raid on Veeky Forums!"

My stance? Go away, and stop bumping/making these /pol/ threads like you think you're personal politics are somehow superior to anyone else's.

Oh your just adorable, you think you got it all figured out, You couldn't be more wrong

In the setting that I've thought about but never actually bothered to write up the norm is bisexuality, a 2 or so on the Kinsey scale.

Transgenders don't exist as canon, but if a player wanted to do it I wouldn't give them shit about it.

I don't care. I put in gay and lesbian NPCs because I think it can be a fun character trait to hint at, not because I want to push an agenda or pander to any demographic.
Made-up pronouns like zir and xher can fuck right off.

Wow, great damage control.
But seriously, you are exactly the kind of faggot that made people go from "those two guys are kissing, gross" to "those two guys are kissing, we need to kill them."

Yeah I mean Jesus, you want to see it doing it wrong, look at that fucking Balder's gate expansion, force feeding that shit down people's throat is not the way to do it.

I don't give a shit, my players don't give a shit, and if someone came along who gave a shit, i'd tolerate them as long as they didn't ruin the game for everyone else. If their need to force their agenda down the throats of my players made others at the table uncomfortable, then i would go with the majority. If there was only one player who was bothered by their agenda, and everyone else was on board, then i would approach that player, apologize, and try to work it out with them maybe offer to run a different game for them and someone they bring in. If everyone is bothered but the person pushing their agenda, then i will approach them, apologize, and try to work it out with them, maybe offer to run them a game with some of their friends who are into that. I can live with it, as long as it doesn't ruin things for my players. Honestly in my mind its the same as magical realm. There's the guy who's into Lgbt, and there's the guy who wants to force bondage into the game, and if other players don't like it, i will have words with them.

Oh shit, I thought I was suppose to be the evil SJW from Tumblr, I had your position completely wrong here.

I mean holy fuck, I took the stance of "Who the fuck cares unless it comes up in game"

I mean I shit let me get my best browns on and goose step some Jews right into the gas chamber because I am apparently literately Hitler.

Also, Your still, 100%, Completely, unforgivably, wrong, and your probably the asshole that keeps posting the elf slave thread.

>your
You should have spent more time in English class instead of gender studies, you illiterate pleb.

Your stance is "let me offer the OP some encouragement so he continues to spam these threads."
The only correct way to deal with you and OP is to say all gays need to be exterminated, and the people who sympathize or tolerate them also need to be treated like subhuman conspirators.

Your "I don't really care, but let me bump this poorly veiled /lgbt/ spam thread" is either you being an absolute idiot, or supporting OP's spam. Either makes you a faggot of the highest caliber.

Typically when making characters for my tabletop i'll have their gender come up just as part of the image I want them to portray.

If I want them in a relationship, I make them gay/lesbian if the character that's dating them is the same gender as them.

If they're trans, then I usually don't mention it, since there isn't really a need.

what if it's half and half?

You do realize that every time you post, I bump out of spite right? The best way to end this is to walk away.

But you can't. Because you have to show us all how much of an edgy internet hard ass that you want to be.

You have to post the shit on here that would get your sorry ass beat if you tried to say it offline. Because your scared shitless that people won't think your "Cool" and "Edgy" on a internet message board with no user names.

I'm posting on this thread because it's an interesting topic to me, your just being a sad, hate filled edgy little shit who's mama didn't hug you enough.

Your also still wrong :)