Need help winning an argument with my nerd-wife, and I know you guys will support my argument

Need help winning an argument with my nerd-wife, and I know you guys will support my argument.

What alignment are minions (from the kids movies)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24
tictacusa.com/en/minions-sweeps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lawful good

This is not starting out well for me

Incompetent lawful evil.

Lawful Good. They are always inclined towards service and patterns, but even when pressed to and attempting to do evil, their nature lends them towards helping people. They're basically LG Outsiders.

How can you faggots claim anything other than chaotic neutral?

Cute does not equal good. And they are certainly not lawful.

Chaotic motherfucking neutral.

Lawful Neutral. They have a need to be lorded over by someone, and are willing to have said someone either be a good fellow, or a not good fellow in the case of Gru. How they act afterward depends on their master's wills.

MODS!

Trim this thread or it will never end. For the love of God, I do not want to see this argument for the next year. End it now.

lawful neutral, they don't really care about anything except following orders

They are obviously alignments are fucking stupid just like yourself!

The talks NEEDS to happen user. There's no stopping it now!

Fuck ya bros! Damn straight!!!

Certainly some form of Lawful since they require a leader and law in order to function. Without as much, they wither away slowly. Given the freedom of a masterless chaos they lose direction, and descend into apathy.

Perhaps not good, but Lawful is a strong condition. Neutral, perhaps. They express a strong desire to do good but also indulge in petty evils, and will willingly follow a master with evil goals and intentions. Essentially, they simply require a direction, a Law, where it can be found.

Lawful Ba-na-na.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24

Lawful neutral. They live to serve, and care not who they serve.

Lawful neutral, bordering on lawful good

Lawful fresh.
tictacusa.com/en/minions-sweeps

Chaotic evil

I second that.

Get out of here OP's wife.
Shouldn't you be playing on the Retron 5?

But they do the want to serve a evil genius

>tumblr in the filename, reddit in the sig
The mods have abandoned you, user.

What's your argument, OP? Don't just plop down a thinly veiled "discuss!" Give us something to sink our teeth into.

Chaotic Stupid

Chaotic neutral

Neutral good.
Natural INT -4 penalty.

>D&D alignment
Please never have unprotected sex and don't adopt

The Minions movie states that Minions actively seek out the most evil creature in an area in order to serve that evil creature.

They are Evil, no question.

WHEN IN DOUBT
TRUE FUCKING NEUTRAL

then why did they dissappear into the arctic when WWII happened?

Because hitler did nothing wrong????

Van we say that they aim to be lawful evil but fail so terribly they end up acting chaotic good?
> We're bad, but we're bad at it!

Chaotic Stupid