Send me pics of giant monsters! I need inspiration here!

Send me pics of giant monsters! I need inspiration here!

It's usually polite to contribute some images yourself, OP.

And that's all I've got.

Is that a raw chicken?

wait, how is the belly of that woman still that big, if the child has already been pulled out? Also WTF is up with that umbilical cord?

It's more mecha then monster, but it's still pretty monster like.

She still has more babies in her belly

But it's too big! If you were to put that baby back, she would burst open. It's geometrically impossible.
>mfw she's the real eldritch abomination and the raw chicken is the good guy.

So you admit it's a raw chicken!

The belly doesn't go flat immediately. There's still a distended womb filled with amniotic fluid, as well as several other sources of swelling that don't go away the instant the baby comes out. It takes a while.

Does anyone have nice sea monsters?

I'm not the guy, who posted it, but I agree it's a raw chicken.

But it should be smaller, at least by the volume of the baby. Also don't tell me, the chicken ripped out the baby but the amniotic fluid somehow remained inside.

Annadn, I forgot my picture

Here, have one

Does that count?

>This kills the fish

I love pictures like this. Got anymore? As a GM I love monsters that prey exclusively on women and children, devouring them helplessly as they scream in agony.

How can we tell that pictures of regular sized people aren't giants just a little far away?

this

Amniotic fluid leaves when the kid comes out though the swelling thing is true there should still be some deflation.

>hoard of villagers

Obligatory.

That's Leviathan from the Web serial "Worm." I like how I can recognize this despite the fact that the story has no pictures

How can Veeky Forums be real if our dice aren't real

The biggest DC are in our mind dude.

It clearly has at least one.

That rogue didn't just steal 40 gp... they also stole our ability to experience happiness

>The hardest song for the bard is the one he wants to hear.

>Age of Sigmar isn't what we wanted but it's what we deserve

It's fanart.

The site banner doesn't count.

The Paladin does not fight for what he believes, but what he think he should believe.

It's called Shadowrun, but what we're really running from are our feelings

>The fighter damaged his head in a sporting match with his brothers. He now fights, confused and angry, at why he is in these situations.

No. Stop it. All of you. I'm having a headache over here.

Maybe the monster is a stage illusionist and that's the mosnter equivalent of whipping the table cloth off a table without disturbing all the things ontop of the table cloth?

That sounds plausible.

I like this one because it took me a moment to see the dragon. It looks like a bank of clouds until you realize just how fucking huge it is.

what a small pic for such a big monster

I bet he's really a nice guy, like one of those giant robot monsters who likes to sit in a flowery field and feed birds from his hand.

damn

>big monster
4 U

I love monstrous warriors like this. Creatures who's own comrades are reluctant to release out onto the battlefield in fear of their own lives.

I think you'll appreciate this.

noice

Will start dumping. You should all tell me what your favorite rules lite system is in the meantime.

Why are the skellies stacked so spooky? I don't really understand what I'm looking at.

>this amazing fucking art on a tiny ass card that you'll never fully appreciate
Fuck I'm glad I have two of those bad boys, they're pretty neat.