BTC trouble coming

TA Credit: Tone Vays

Tomorrow's Daily candle will be a 9-13
Weekly candle Is on a 9
Monthly candle is on a 9

Last time we had a daily 9-13 was Sep 1st. Go look what happened then.

Caution!
If you miss the top don't panic and try to sell on the way down because you may be selling at the bottom. Just hold till the next dip.

How low will it go tomorrow? You thiking maybe 7k? OR set buy order at 8-9k?

>trying to find an algorithm in a gambling game

patiently waiting with a sexy short.

uhhh what is 9-13

>Tone Vays
I was 100% sure a bitcoin crash was coming but since Tone Vays is always wrong, I'm now 100% sure it's not common despite the mountain of evidence that it is coming.

I think highly of Tone Vays but I won't sell. I'm just going to sit it out and buy the dip.

What is this meme graph he always do?

No day trader or TAcuck has ever been successful trying to time Bitcoin's highs and lows and dips.

Every guy who has tried to short the King has been fucked over.

Show some respect nigga.

>Show some respect nigga.
The only one I show respect is Rover Ver because he is a billionaire.

I used to think highly of him but then I realised he's just fitting a narrative around the random number generator indicator, and everyone who gets sucked into watching his videos falls for it. But just like everyone else, he doesn't always get it right.

I did, sold 28 at 7500, bought back in at 6400.

Give me yours BTC!

1EVtHFWQN7uXMv7LnoHsNY6M3zUc7uDjBR

In reality he called a dip at like 10k and sold.

Due to the monthly 9 it could be 1 - 4 month correction.

This is TA based mostly on time. Price is unknown.

Tom Denmark Time indicator. Google "Tom Denmark 9 13".

It's only best probability. A bear market is the most probable but not only outcome.

Who knows what news event may come?

Minus your Coinbase fees and being put on the IRS watch list? Was it worth it?

When Bitcoin dips there is no safe haven altcoin to go into so you literally have to cash out.

jamuary is when its going up i think
till then december will be on a more gradual upwards curve ending at more or less 12-13k

december a good month to buy at small dips and hodl for new years gains as btc hits nasdaq

but its bitcoin so nobody knows for sure

TA is a fucking meme.

retards will buy btc with tax returns were good through tax season

but there are also always minor flash crashes

Parabolic upside down curve is being created. Sell at 11,100.

I only trade on rare occasions. When BTC failed to hit 3k the first time I sold. After the 1800 bottom I jumped back in at 1900

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

it wont drop below 9k this month. lowest dips at 10500 more likely. imho. you've got your curves i've got my march and july trend lines

average dips rather at 10500. might drop to 9-10. certainly no lower then 8k or somethings off

>>Tone Vays

this stupid fucking kike said BCH would be like $10 the day after the fork and has repeated stupid statements since then.

He even went to the BCH dev event and made an arse of himself by asking the developers retarded arse questions, I was embarrassed just to be listening to him speak.

Here's a tip: don't listen to this stupid fucking ugly kike.

these memers drawing their meme lines again...
when btc decides to act as they "promised" they are smart as fuck, otherwise "its not 100% sure, no one can know anything for sure"

im tired of this bullshit, pajeets too,

Choke on Roger's dick.

Choke on blockstream's spiked kike mace