If btc fail the whole cryptocurrency market will fail

>if btc fail the whole cryptocurrency market will fail

This is actually true, at least in the short term. What is supposed to take the BTC place when it's done? Bch? Eth? Kek

Government regulators will buy in at low prices, then crypto will be all regulated, so BTC will recover...but it won't be the same. Crypto will still exist...just government regulated. Bummer.

This is true if it falls in the short term. However, if we make it to next year when decentralized exchanges and other solutions are out with instant token conversion (OmiseGO, Kyber, Loopring, etc etc), BTC wouldn't be needed to acquire other crypto and we might be able to survive its crash.

Bitcoin needs to die for crypto to prosper

That's funny because btc has steadily been failing compared to other coins over the past few years and the overall market cap of crypto keeps mooning

>That's funny because btc has steadily been failing compare

FUCKING KEK LOOK AT ALL TIME BTC CHART LMAO. Are all nobitcoiners this deluded?

Well thank god it won't fail unless it gets banned by the UN. Even then that will probably just make Bitcoin go up

>compared to other coins

If you disable adblock and you're the type of person who visits a lot of crypto sites, you'll get ads for "Click here to learn about the NEXT bitcoin". That's just an advertisement for an ICO, and someone is PAYING REAL MONEY to have that ICO advertised. Do you really think the heads of the ICO monopoly are going to let BTC crash? Absolutely not. Nobody will want to buy the "next bitcoin" if bitcoin crashes and dies. Its in the interests of the ICO monopoly to keep BTC's price increasing. And they can do that with their ICO earnings.

>flush ICO, owner puts thousands, millions into BTC
>this causes a price surge in BTC like we see on a bi-weekly basis
>alts crash and pink wojacks are posted on Veeky Forums "WHY DO ALTS GO DOWN WHEN BTC GOES UP

That's why. I explained it. They steal your money, mysteriously make the value of the ICO drop before many cal sell, then it funnels back into BTC.

As you can see, BTC dominance is down because BTC have been transfered into ICOs. when ICOs flush, BTC dominance will take over again and we'll be up to $15k.

It has been flushed into ICOs because bitcoin has steadily been losing marketshare. Don't be deluded dinosaur, look at the overall trend, you are not a daytrader

big if true

BTC dominance is rising again because of the current mania, the thing is that mania don't last and ETH will catch back in 2018 when the first good project arrive and normies understand the utility of the blockchain.
There will be a flippening before 2019.

literally anything. btc is redundant.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

that trend line doesnt even work.
btc had 85-90% dominance since forever, and the last 2 years has been an anomaly because of eth mania.
as you can see btc is returning to total dominance

>it doesn't work because I said it doesn't
Ok, let's pretend the past year didnt happen and it is 100% mania and ETH is a shitcoin, I disagree but regardless, it's not wise to invest in bitcoin over alts when the overall trend is down

Someone's jimmies are rustled. It's not too late m80, but you won't buy in until 100k after your employer starts offering salaries in crypto.

You can't know with certainty that alts will steal the show in the next year. I do think there will be some shifting of market caps and possibly a bitcoin crash into another coin, but I don't base that off of a line on a chart.

my sides just mooned

>the overall trend is down
if youre gonna hodl your alts for years maybe.
if eth was just mania and bitcoin is returning to it historical dominance levels, it would still be gaining market share for years

>btc is an outdated technology that will never be a real currency
>if btc dies the whole crypto technology dies
>if btc doesn't fall the crypto currency dream will never get serious

We are doomed.

You can claim it's going to correct all the way back but it is less likely to when the overall trend is down, you are gambling with the odds against you.

Also i'm not sure why you still think ETH is mania, talk about ETH is way down, the only people talking about it are devs and companies aka smart money.

this is like saying if the US dollar crashed the stock market would still be fine

is this a paste or oc?

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling electric dildos since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same dildo, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on dildotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a dildo that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a dildo that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a dildo and lube for his jiggalo business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

t. Brainlet

Blockchain and crypto are here to stay in some form. If BTC fails catastrophically then many other alts will also plummet in value along with it. The tech will survive though. Some other company that figures a way to make it better will arrive and build on the rubble.

>at least in the short term
well you just changed the entire meaning of the post then

> if btc fail roger ver wins

NO

You don't include BCash which is a fork of Bitcoin and part of the "core Bitcoin trend"

ETH and its garbage ICOs are finally getting blown the fuck out

Cryptocurrency is an ecosystem.

When the one at the top dies, others follow within the chain.

And then it gets reborn.

Good time to buy then, because blockchain tech ain't gonna anywhere, Frog Boy.

Bcash is from this year you mong, I said "even if you exclude this year", even if you add in all of bitcoins forks the consistent downward trend of bitcoin has only sped up this year.

You dinosaurs are so deluded