[ALERT] NXT

Koreans got their hands on this coin!

No return to the past! Pump has begun!!!

Hoping for a rapid retrace to 2400 then huge bounce. Not sure if that's going to happen though..

Hope you catch it, user, I think 2600 is definitely coming

But the pump is already ending, way too much resitance.

But Koreans will break it in the morning, I'd say 3 hours from now.

>Koreans got their hands on this coin!

I honestly dont see how, its just getting more resistance.

We have been past 2600 since several hours user.

Yeah we're expecting it to dip. My 2450 buy looks bleak.. But we'll see. Right now whales are letting the people people market but but eventually they will market sell.... Unless they dont and the pumps allowed to continue

DELET THIS !!!

Damn cant believe it those monkeys actually did it.
15 BTC swallowed like nothing.

Told ya, 3000 sat resistance is broken! Koreans will take this coin to outta galaxy!

Glad I decided to give this a chance before selling (had bought in at 27 and was considering selling 29). Had I not seen this thread I probably would have.

Thanks OP.

Volume dies, get out for now

NP, this coin gonna pump like no other for like the next 2 days or sth. HODL until then.

Two days why exactly 2 days ?

Because it's a PnD and he's making stuff up.

why doesn't this dip

Cuz the attention span of Korean online crypto community lasts 2 days on average. They jump from one hype coin to another.

it's not a PnD in the 25 of december you will get 1IGNIS for every 2 nxt you hold

keep waiting for the dip user , the dip that will never come

this user is right. first dip you'll see is in January. Do you see how the whales are trying to do a shakeout?

Just put another btc into it, oldfags will remember nxt and what will happen until mid december

$1 today, $3 tomorrow.

Whats up with the weird ratio?

IGNIS was already sold out these 2 past months 1nxt ofr 1 IGNIS so they want to give an advantages to those who buy it that's why

don't teach the noobs

I made a terrible mistake selling at 2700! Sold for 16.5k instead of 22k. Oh well.

Move my buy order to 2750.

after the ignis airdrop (25 dec) it'll dip a little I think

Do you think I should buy now or it is too late
Neo pumped for several days

this is a shakeoff, your chance

No matter how promising a coin looks its a bad idea to buy after its pumped for many hours and close to 100%. Wait for pullback to at least 3100.

this is just the beginning wahle are ALWAYS triying to sahke off normies and weak hands

wait...

uh guys what's going on

kek. rip user's money

fucking wait it's a high volatility market what the fuckk did you expect hdol your fucking coins till the news

but you said the dip would never come lol.... he trusted you!

guys come on this isn't funny, that's like 90% of my stack

it will at least break 4000 right

this is not a dip kek

An 8% drop isn't a dip?

>not even meming you, trying to determine if feel comfortable entering the trade

Look at the fibonachis brah

It will break 4000 sat! Trust, also if you just keep hodling until 25th, without looking at your chart. You will have made more money than if you traded your money right now. Trust me on this, I bet my half-sister on this one!

ok i guess i have no choice but to hold for now... i hope your right user

An 8% drop from the tippytop of the pump is not a dip, no

dude dyor about the MyNxt platform and the assets (ardor, IGNIS) and how much you NXT will be worth IF you transfer them to the mynxt platform before the 25th because then you'll receive IGNIS

last time im teaching noobs here, I take arks as tips (starting to moon btw)

Yes, dear user, just think about what present you gonna give to your parents before Christmas. And thank me later ;)

dude you will lose all your money if you have your nxt on bittrex during the 25th. you only get free ignis on the NXT platform

DESU this was the pump for tonight. or it will bleed, or it will recover very slowly

Yep that's why you gotta sell after it pumps the day of the snapshot. Set the Buys very low and hope it gets filled in time to move to the nxt wallet for the snapshot.

Its a little risky.

won't risk my ignis tokens, it's different now with ardor mainnet starting, trust me on this user

>user in charge of making predictions