So are there backers here? And what Addons did you choose if any?

So are there backers here? And what Addons did you choose if any?

Backed it, and added the Darkroot Expansion as well.

Got the dark root expansion and extra tiles

Haven't you had enough threads about this shit already? What more is there to discuss?

Backed about £150.
I think I'll go for that expansion. Maybe a boss though.
It's like £80 + £70, (I think postage was £7 but that's likely to change).
Could I get a megaboss ontop?
I'm not 100% on the details.

Most of the mega-bosses were in the 30's, so possibly. And be aware your initial pledge does not include the shipping cost.

Oh that's good. I'll happily pay postage later. (The fact it's UK based was the draw initially to me)

As long I can grab the expansion, a boss, and maybe those tiles I'm more than happy. (After all. The initial package has tons of stuff)

I just backed the standard £80 since I found out about it last minute.

Would I be able to increase the pledge later to get some of the extra expansions or bosses?

I'm hoping this too. I'd love to save up and grab some more bosses.

Is this even going to be sold in America?

C'mon let them have their fun.

I back for £1 because I am not gonna drop money on this until the actual mass produced figures are released and comprhensive rules are revealed.

If it looks good I'll drop more on it.

Backer here, pledged £158

Going to be getting the core game plus stretch goals, as well as the Darkroot Basin expansion, extra tiles, and the Black Dragon Kalameet mega boss expansion.

I'll probably end up buying the other expansions later on depending on how popular it is at my local gaming club, but in the mean time I will have enough pretty Dark Souls models to paint.

Got it, Darkroot + Tiles, Gaping Dragon, and Four Kings

>Kickstarter
>For a boardgame of a massively successful video game franchise
Seriously, you guys actually fell for this?

Yes, they said that when the pledge manager comes out, you can increase and add stuff from there.

>was gonna back it
>Kikestarter doesn't accept Paypal
>immediately lose all interest

Awesome, thanks

These are obvious shill threads at this point.
>"Lol any backers here? XD"
When it's been literally spammed since it went on KS.

Poor mans KD anyway, and the models look like garbage.

>Kickstarter ends
>Still crying shill at any and all discussion of it

>Pointing out the obvious.
>Get upset.

I'm still curious to see how equipment will work. From the little flash of a card we saw in one of the videos, it looks like it just gives flat dice bonuses, but I'd like to see a complete card at some point.

Was all that using a dry erase marker stuff just a typical prototype build thing? I don't like the idea of needing those to play.

Looked like they were doing it just because the cards were in sleeves. I'm sure you could find some other way of doing it.

Pretty sure they said in one of their faqs the marker was just for the prototype.

Backed the game, didn't add any expansions. I can always get stuff like Artorias and Manus later on.

Yeah, I'm being they're still working that out and thus why they were so vague about it. Hopefully it's more than just flat numbers. Builds are half the fun of Dark Souls, and not properly representing the joys of getting a fuck huge weapon or a cool spell and then investing points in being able to wield it would kill the fun, but doing it right would turn this game into something great.

backed
darkroot
additional tiles
fatass demon