You want what, 12 swords?

I mean a backpack would be nice to see since she is supposed to be equipped

Has gear in order to capture her target alive

>high heels
>no armor
>seemingly no pack for travelling gear
>no manacles or rope
>not even a bag for a decapitated head

Why has nobody pointed out how retarded wearing a corset to battle is?

>A well-equippe/d/ bounty hunter
FTFY

lets not forget she's wearing a corset while going into battle and has no ranged weaponry on her, not even a sling

It would make you a smaller target--seems pretty smart to me.

Go on. . .

SHE CAN'T BREATHE !

>high-heels of speed +5
>corset of constitution +5
>blouse of bravery +5

Yeah, she's pretty stacked, what of it?

>heels
ruins it everytim

The well equipped bounty hunter has a sexy hireling. For distracting. Their relationship is TOTALLY professional, all the time.

Unless the bounty is specifically one that reads "dead or alive." Alive is nice, and many bounties offer more for a live target, but there's times when those posting the bounty simply want the target removed for whatever reason.

> The heels suggests she has a steed with stirrups
> Her gear, including armor, is clearly with the horse
> Totally well-equipped

Those are actually good points. I'd say a long dress doesn't really work with the saddle and pants would be better, but I don't know.

Heels were originally built for the stirrups of mounted soldiers, light armor is better for a fast horse, and longsword adds reach to being mounted, letting the horse carry the weapon into the enemy, saving energy in the attack.

So we have the picture of a light, mounted Bounty Hunter who focuses on running down their targets rather than facing them on foot, usually in for the kill with a lack of entangling weapons, though those could be equipped on the horse for storage. I'd say that if she was built for lightness and speed, she should trade out the long sword for a spear or lance but maybe she's got a preferred fighting style that works better with a sword.

No, this is a well equipped bounty hunter.

light mounted theory user here:

The skirt may or may not be split somewhere under where the fabric changes from brown to white to brown.

The theory has several holes, as you bring up in regards to the swords.

The greatsword sheathed at her back is... pretty silly for somebody either mounted or dressed like this, but particularly mounted.

There's no particular reason to have two apparently straight-bladed swords like she appears to have at her right hip, and it's even sillier for a mounted combatant.

Which leads to further development of the theory: we don't see what's inside those scabbards. The long hilt and quillons over her shoulder may not be for a two-handed long-sword at all, but rather for some more exotic contraption suitable for snaring and restraining a person. Perhaps the sheath is there not to preserve the edge of a blade but instead to protect the workings of some manner of sword-handled pole-catcher (like you'd expect a dogcatcher/animal control person to use).

That's admittedly quite a stretch.

More like Corset of Prostitution am I right?

Alright.

Picture not related Im guessing OP?

Even then, you would think she would at least be wearing some gear to subdue and drag someone if that is what the job calls for. And if she is dead sure she wants to assassinate someone, I'd expect more varied weapons, especially of the ranged variety. Instead of 3 swords she could have a sword,a crossbow, a few short blades, a blackjack, net, manacles, etc.

People still don't know about riding boots? Shit.

Just what I was thinking.

She does have a vial and small pouch equipped at her hip. Too small to be a canteen or hold anything large. She could be a duelist instead, but that heavy sword seems to contradict that.

What role would someone be that works well with a great weapon and no armor or very light armor? She also appears to have a very light frame, so unless that blade's made of mithril it'd be difficult to swing. I mean, I'm not saying she can't swing it effectively, even manlets can swing a fuckhuge anime sword effectively, but to do so for more than a few swings would sap your energy and really tire you out in a fight, which you do not want.

pls

It really does make everything better.

>a regular boot is the same as a riding boot

No, they're not. They're A BIT higher. Which is not the same thing as 6 in stilettos

lol you should do a google search for 'stiletto heels' and see if they look like OPs