>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Elements#Demons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know I keep wondering if Jumpers have you ever lost yourself?
Like losing your sense of self/forget who you were before? Was it better that you forgot who you once were and living in the moment or worst that you have decided to destroy a piece of your past to cover up who you were before in order to live now? Sorry if I seem annoying I am just curious.
Might be the wrong place to ask this since I'm on Veeky Forums but I'm mainly asking as if you were your jumper self.

Alrigth, this was from that one thread that got closed because OP didnt put an edition. Go figure.

So, JC, pic related? Any interesting gimmicks you've made either as bargaining chips or just fool around/ give autenticityto your story?

In Slice of Life:

1. Is "Jump SOL" the one option needed to go to any setting? What's up with the random Dragon Age references?
2. Could you go to real life with this?
3. Does the "return for six months" reward still locks your powers? Seems like that would just kill you with a lifetime worth of "vacations" there.

LoV's aura is the size of the Emirates Stadium. Herald's aura is the size of a baseball diamond, minus the outfield.

You basically take some of your angelic essence and imbue it into stuff to make bodies which you then stuff with a soul. Your divine magic smooths over the obvious issues such as "How the hell does a clay man breathe? Or function at all, for that matter." Depends on how much you put into them. You can take just the tiniest sliver to make tens of thousands of beings on par with Angels, or you can take visible fractions of your strength to make the equivalent of Thrones.

So long as you're neutral, they probably won't decline the offer.

It's the canon ending, so yes, but it's still possible for you to accidentally convince him to swing either way.

Doing a minor-ish update for SMT, yeah. I intend to make SMT2 eventually, but I'm kinda burned out on both writing and gaming, so I'm not even considering calling it or anything. I might give R-Type a minor update too, though it won't be the scenarios I promised.

Only question I can reliably answer is 3, which is No - the six-month returns do not lock your powers.

1. I don't know I think so.
2. No I don't think you can I am not sure.
3. Your powers aren't locked.

If the person making the 40K Ork jump is here, will there be anything for spreading ork spores to future jumps? I mean besides just entering an ork form and breathing.

Brutus is making that Jump

So my story is saying I am a god (not a major one, but a good enough I suppose).

One of the things I got as mine is making life, so I decided to do a bit beyond that and say my domain is pets, so don't mistreat your own or Imma come for uranus.

I made pokemon...without ever having been to pokemon or any related to it verses not even digimon.

Evo perks plus Geneforge plus Matrix (Human body perk) plus G.I joe science genetics perk and that other about psionics plus Xcom.

I made a pet which bonds psychically to its master, but not too heavily.
It was damn hard but I managed it and the end result was glorious.

Also low grade (In contrast to what I carry) nanites to help with things like mutating viruses.

How it happened?

Evo lets me make anything I have met as well as give adaptations at will (Use it to mostly make the pet beautiful or alter it).
Geneforge gave me some rather good options as pets (Nothing sapient on the level of humans becomes a pet, that is slavery).
Matrix perk allows me to mess around what with the machines making cybernetics grow inside of humans, why I even made a symbiotic exo-suit once. But for this case I needed it for the creation of the equipment I made to secure a psychic bond that is not too heavy on the minds of others or at least adjustable.
Then the rather good in my opinion genetics and that other perk that lets you mess with psionics.
Xcom is needed to generally find that psionic potential and let me make a retro-virus to grant it to people or at least....study psionics in general.

One other thing I do is make Sectoids and have them with me usign inhuman forms initiate first contact (Their genes are alien so it kinda fits).
Also use chryssalids as my pet bioweapon when the mood strikes me.

Heh I never lack test subjects as I can both clone and use my evo perks to bring to life whatever I want.

>I intend to make SMT2 eventually
All my want!

I hope I don't get shat on for this.

I don't consider my jumper!self to have lost their identity so much as they've managed to flesh it out, finally. I mean... it's like, look back at the 'you' from the beginning of high school. Then look at the 'you' who went to college. You're still the same person, just... changed. More experiences, more knowledge. That knowledge may be from mistakes, but you're still changed from those experiences... yet at the same time still 'you'.

My chain is mostly just one huge run of that. My jumpself is still herself, just a vastly changed self. Is there a 'Ship of Theseus' paradox someone can pluck from it? Oh sure, I'm sure there's plenty of merit to the argument. But I haven't felt the need to cut away pieces of my personality, soulrape myself to be warped, any of that. It's... just one giant run of "I wonder how I can augment myself to follow my desires of being a giant amazonian badass mage, and how can I improve my ability to alter others as they want?"

As much as my jump!self disliked how they were before the journey? That past is no less important to them, because how else are they going to understand just how far they've come to completing their desires? The problems they've had are simply motivation to solve those problems with themselves and keep from becoming a total asshole... and without those past experiences, they stop being themselves in a way.

Never lose the past. Embrace it, and build upon it to become something more.

...I'm sure someone will give shit for the whole "You abandoned your humanity you fucking traitor" bit, but being a cyberdemon is pretty fucking awesome in my opinion. I mean come on, DEMONS. The name just sounds awesome. The important thing is that you remain a PERSON. Being a nice person is far more important.

Pic semi-related for those who feel they've lost humanity.

>spoilers

Hold up, I didn't have my morning coffee, give me a second.

And here we see definitive proof that evolution is pure evil.

Oh yes, absolutely. Don't get us wrong-we keep all our MEMORIES crystal clear, but our sense of self was holding us back and gave us a vulnerability to name-binding magic.

We got rid of it as quickly as we could, and replaced it with something...more suited to what we were trying to become at the time.

Unfortunately. It seems as a consquence of certain perks, the damn thing keeps coming back when we're not looking.

You know how some people put ships in bottles? We do something like that, but with worlds.

Ones we tailor-build, specifically. An old HSDW recipe that makes worlds on par with a Reality Marble refined with the art of Creation, bolstered by an EX Anti-Planet NP which itself is reinforced by the sacrifice of countless Divine Spirits, the empyrean fires of our soul, a pinch of personal Pattern and a few split thaums.

Being sung into existence from Nothingness and will, they tend to take on exotic configurations. Crystal tesseract-flowers populated by friendly pixel-clouds floating in a sea of colours. A twilight desert where your dreams are distilled from the morning dew and embark on surreal quests. A beautiful void full of living music, where glitter and sparkles cascade in perfect harmony.

And then we use Preserve the Land to seal them into bottles and snowglobes and music boxes with a few other enchantments, and sell them to people.

I think it's been established that these jokes don't help.

>Preserve the Land

You... Do know that perk just transforms a location into an artifact themed around it, and doesn't actually put it on display or anything, right?

The Tree of Mana was transformed into a sword, Geo City became a book, etc. You're not putting it into a bottle, you're storing it in a spontaneously-manifested artifact themed around it.

Amnesia drawbacks are interesting chances to explore who I'd be if I weren't me. I've been a world-healer, a servant to the spirit of New York, and a monster-making conqueror. Maybe a few other things besides.

Otherwise, I'm just me, with flaws and virtues all. I get better in some areas, worse in others.

Please don't. The fanboy shitposter will rouse from his slumber.

Oh, you did R-type too? Nice!

If you had the knowledge of how to build the spaceship that shoots weather at people, a means of attuning technology as a conduit for psychic powers, Alpha psyker pyromancy and Viator of Nullspace could you rig up the weapons systems to shoot localised warpstorms? Or would they come out as more really, really weird supernatural weather?

Telling people not to do something because of shitposters is itself shitposting.

We now need ASA to be the Idol singer we need. If only there was an Idol M@ster jump.

Didn't we already establish that you running around calling 'fanboy shitposter' just makes people hostile to you?

Ok so there was this time where i just wanted to sit down and crash my ten years in someone else's couch. (It was Fantasy Warhammer and i took the Leisure-you a lazy fag drawback)

Thankfully, i had got myself set of golden, enchainted-to-the-gills, Armor i have been working on in case i had to wear somehting convincing if my glorious glow wasn't enough.

Pretty mice thing actually, iterative improvement over Maker magic bonuses and even a few inspiration-awe charms.

Shield was just a golden cover that hid and a vibranium core with movile barrier seals and the sword had a golden version of the Moonligth greatsord's magic beams, puls a few more token enhancements and being adamntum covered in gold.

So i just go to the palace and tell them angel taugth me hw to do it and granted me holy metal magic stuff. Put the excuse that the stars werent aligned 9 out of 10 times they asked me to make anything.

Shut up, PuritanAnon.

Ah, see that's the idea-the world gets shrunken into a whimsical little structure. And then THAT gets put into a bottle or snowglobe or aquarium-like how regular people put ships in bottles. And then even more magic is done to the container for aspects of the world within to manifest outside its' confines when it's shaken hard enough.

If it helps we have jumped Symphogear and Ar Tonelico. We went full scientist both times though, with some other odds and ends like the power of holding hands

Also the Correspondence is apparently sun rather than spoken in its' native state so. There's that too!

Can you guys all please chill? It's all good, this isn't worth arguing over.

They wouldn't be "real" Warp Storms as they partly stem from the material, but with how accurate their effects would be, the distinction is purely semantical.

What? Okay, I get it. Falseflagging. You were shitposting in the first place under the guise of warning us away from shitposters.

I took perks (notably from Narnia and Robocop) that allow me to remain myself which gives me a narrative explanation for why I can make a decent guess as to how I'll act in each setting.

But yes. Sometimes drawbacks get in the way and everything goes to shit.

Big one was in the Light of Terra. Notably it was immediately after Commorragh so what I could immediately remember was being a haemonculus and I was dropped onto the ship without any powers.

Cut-price pain machines made out of scrap metal and the mangled bodies of those that crossed me skulked the halls searching for fresher bodies. Rumours spread amongst the remaining tribes that the Pale Sons were mobilising but whole areas quickly grew silent as they were snuffed out one after the other. Men lost their lives to monsters with the stitched-on faces of their former friends and compatriots. The Pale Sons no longer stuck to the shadows, the Pale Father had arrived and he was not pleased with the state of things.

Then of course the nosebleeds stopped, the memory chip calibrated to the centuries of memories from a bunch of slightly different brains and I could actually look through my other memory sets as well and the whole thing turned into a much more knockabout fun king of the muties sort of thing.

Pic said
>Not the marble with a universe in it
>Stuff you would give away, if not to just to anyone

Example was a dimensional drill punch, senin brace and timestop-watch

>Being sung into existence from Nothingness and will, they tend to take on exotic configurations. Crystal tesseract-flowers populated by friendly pixel-clouds floating in a sea of colours. A twilight desert where your dreams are distilled from the morning dew and embark on surreal quests. A beautiful void full of living music, where glitter and sparkles cascade in perfect harmony.

[WANK INTENSIFIES]

>tens of thousands of beings on par with Angels
Damn, that's nice. Divine Army-making is a go.

So. Uh. How strong are those Angels? Compared to humans and such? And Throne's the max you can do in one being?

user just got home from school and needs to get his daily drama out of the way before mom makes him do his homework.

Dare I ask where you were the last few threads we had that guy screaming "SHE'S SUCKING ATTENTION AWAY FROM ASA HURR DURR"?

Because it's not a boogeyman. It's actually a fucking thing - even if he's just shitposting to try and create factionalism, it's a thing that exists regardless of how much you stick your head in the dirt.

I responded to the people talking about it, pointing out how it's just the anti-red shitposter trying to stir up drama and divisions by pretending to like ASA. I went on to state that by attacking ASA on this premise is just playing in to what he wants, and further opined that calling anyone who ever disagrees with people being hostile to ASA a 'fanboy' will just further cause drama, hostility, and in-fighting, playing into the anti-red shitposter's goals.

Yes, and Sasquatch is totally real as well. Now go take your meds, Jimmy.

MY NAME IS HUGE!

Aight, fair enough - the way you had it worded implied you were using Preserve the Land to stick the actual land itself into a bottle instead of it's actual usage.

Yes and no.
No, because I primarily use Drop-in for most jumps for a few reasons. One is that I enjoy the idea of being an unknown. A strange entity from worlds beyond, exploring for the sake of simple curiosity. The only jumps I can think of off the top of my head that I took another origin in are Ar Tonelico, Okami, and Warframe. Admittedly, those kicked like mules to someone that rarely takes origins, but my companions helped keep me sane. Especially my Starter/Wife.
I honestly would miss my family. That's another reason I take Drop-in so much. I would not be able to handle leaving all those families behind. Part of coping with that is by making a family out of my companions. I can't wait for them to meet each other. Ahhh, the stories I would tell.

Yes, because I've been psionically linked to my starter pokemon for thousands of years, taking evert teamwork and bonding perk possible to tighten our relationship. At this point, we are less a married couple, and more of a singular entity. An extension of each other.
It is difficult to tell where one of us ends, and the other begins. Even without magic mindlink perks, we're just that close.
LoT part one was rather disconcerting, and the only reason I didn't break the Deadlight was because it was a McGuffen telling me to break it.

All in all, it's not that I'd lose myself, and more that I would change.
My Jump self would eventually be a very different person/people than the little weeaboo that landed in Kalos and saved a Shiny Nipon-Steel Honedge from a bunch of birds, and not the least bit because she grew a bunch of magic fluffy tails of mischief.
I'd still be me, though. I'd just be a much more exciting me.

Woah, that was a bit of a rant. Sorry for the wall of text, work is boring today.

Rants are fine. I find it interesting at people's reasoning for why they do things like what the others posted.

Your name is huge? Why is so large?

When she stops trying to be "Better than thou" to be more popular than people who know how to be interesting, maybe she'll stop getting shit for it.

Low-key superhuman. Stronger, faster, better than regular humans, but a trained fireteam can still kill them if they get the initiative.

Throne is just the max you can really mass-produce, sitting at about a hundred of them before trying to make any more means losing literally all of your power.

If you put in more juice, you can build up to Cherubim and Seraphim, but that reaches the point where you're better off saving it for someone you know will make good use of their new body.

There's no actual maximum, it's just a question of how much power you have and how much you're willing to give away. There's nothing stopping you from using all but the barest minimum of your power to make a body on par with the lesser two Heralds, regain your strength for a decade, then do it again.

Keep in mind that even if you don't get The Overlord's Seat/Chosen of Raphael/Demonic Fusion to get that human potential, your power still grows with time and effort, so things are gonna get really stupid eventually.

No, no you're right. It's my fault, sometimes I forget not everyone's read up on Nasu. I genuinely just think of them as very well crafted art pieces, not...well, not what you'd normally use a universe marble for. They're certainly not universes. Reality Marbles are more like magical subspaces where kooky stuff happens.

>[WANK INTENSIFIES]
>Nothingness

Also referred to as "demons". It's a Nasu thing. Bought some A+++ Mystic Eyes with it as an effect.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Elements#Demons

>crystal tesseract

There's a perk in Dissidia that lets you creates crystals from your memories, Hardened Cosmosphere from Ar Tonelico can let you create sentient digital entities, got some Video Conduit genes and a lot of magic powered by your inner being

>twilight desert

There's an enchantment in Dark Cloud 2 that does that, various perks for studying magic like Lore, various perks for developing your own magic like Spellmaker and A Dark Place from Alan Wake lets you unleasha sort of weird dream-realm on a local area

>A beautiful void

Elementalism, yet more magic research perks, some Dark Souls magic, Geneforge's Necromancy and some Soulfire.

I genuinely feel bad you assumed I was wanking all of that. I always try to have a logical explanation for every feat ASA pulls off but I appreciate it can sound like wanking sometimes because I'd rather not get too bogged down in minutiae to make the end effect tedious to read about

It's alright, as I've just realised sometimes I forget people aren't following the same reasoning I am to justify a given thing being possible. I suspect it's become more and more frequent lately because of how long my chain has gone on.

Gotcha, thanks!

Away with you. That was not even the point of his post, you literally have no foundation there to build off of.

Why do you reply?

It's fucking instinctive of me and I do need to stop because it never. helps.

Ya'know, I see that same pic seemingly every thread.
Can't you have a little more variety, user?

I took the perfect memory perk from Pokémon and then enhanced it over the centuries so I never had the chance to forget about my basic identity. Figure it would be immoral anyway, I intend to come back to my family one day - I wouldn't be much of a hero/force of good if I could never admit to being the person I was before all of this.

The problem is more that I see jumping as a job I have to do for the Benefactor's entertainment and for the salvation of whoever I can help, and that that leads to the mentality that I can't allow myself to have human weaknesses anymore. It's driving me lonely and ressentful underneath the wise mentor facade I try to keep up. And isolated, too, since I feel like I can't have permanent companions without holding them up the same standards, which would be cruel, and that I can't really bother all these sedentary beings I meet across my adventures with my personal problems.

Speaking of which - Ever went to the shrink, Jumpers? What did you tell them?

After two years, I don't think anything we do will get him to stop. Even if a meteor landed on his home he'd just haunt the Internet as a quasi-demonic spirit of hatred and vitriol.

Awesome. That's going to be really damn useful. I still need to grab the souls from somewhere else, right?

...Wait, Chosen of Raphael gives human potential too?

No? Remember, multiversial adventures? That's enough in most worlds/jumps to get you sent to the madhouse.

How fast is the growth for Heralds without The Overlord's Seat? How about with the Seat? And how would having Chosen of Raphael or Demonic Fusion interact with being a Demon? Especially as a Tribrid with Herald mixed in?

And here's another one, too.

>Ever went to the shrink, Jumpers?
I tried it, once. He didn't believe me, so I turned him into a frog.

>Ever went to the shrink
They quit the same day. I think I drove them to drinking.

None of 'em seem to fit. I mean I could try?

Do you want more pic related, or the one with baby elephants?

>Ever went to the shrink, Jumpers?

No because I'm not an American or a teenage girl.

Well I try not to be anyway. When I can help it.

I'd go with the baby elephants, just because baby elephants are cute and I fucking swear posting cute things is the best way to calm jumpchain down sometimes. Like, cute cute. Not sexy cute.

>American

I have met very feel bonafide Americans in my life but I am given to understand the healthcare system there is shit so-why Americans?

if i had the dog talisman could i survive a omega beam from darkseid

The talisman can be destroyed.

So are you a flat earther, or the kind of person who thinks you should "just walk off" a broken leg?

>I have met very feel bonafide Americans in my life but I am given to understand the healthcare system there is shit so-why Americans?
He's trying to be an internet tough guy by implying only a spoiled burger would ever need to see one.

eat it

He can rip open your stomach you know.

Depends on what he wants to do to you with the Omega Beam. Those things are very versatile. Like, if he was just trying to atomize you, then sure. But if he was turning you into a walking abomination against life that bleeds entropy, then maybe you might want to dodge instead.

Closest I ever got to this is whenI took the drawback in Negima that locked all of my non-background memories. Combined with choosing Drop-In, and I knew exactly nothing about myself other than having this weird wind-up robot as a roommate/valet.

Stuff happened. It had varying levels of awesome and suck. I don't recommend giving up memories and haven't done so since.

The US just has more of a culture of going to see therapists than Europe does on the whole. They also like suing people.

Psychiatry isn't exactly perfect for humans, for jumpers it'd probably be barely applicable in most cases.

A jumper with psychiatric problems is like a xenomorph with a broken leg. May actually be a better idea to try and deal with it yourself than than going to a shrink/hospital in either case as the shrink/hospital probably can't help you and everyone is just going to end up horrified.

Also that's one of the stupider false dilemmas I've seen.

Yeah, but "I'm not an American or a teenage girl" is awfully different than "I'm a multiversal entity older than your country."

Yeah. Keep in mind that they're the ones in control, so you might want to make sure they're people who already were going to fight for you.

It makes it so you have a human soul somewhere in the angelic clusterfuck your existence has become, so yeah.

Fast enough that you'll notice you're getting stronger, but not fast enough you can really make use of it (without laming it out with one of the jumps that have indefinite time limits) before the chain ends.

>A Mou-Ryo with Dormant Power would take about 30-40 years to reach their cap. That's about enough to fight Arioch equally, and be a key member in killing Astaroth or Surt with like-minded individuals. Those are the big dick OGs. If you want something more concrete for post-jump purposes, I have stated previously that a normal human with just a maxed out Dormant Power could survive a fist fight with comic book Aquaman, and possibly win if they actually had a way of hurting him.
>That same Mou-Ryo with The Overlord's Seat active would take closer to 300-400 years to see that type of growth.
>user, I used the Mou-Ryo race as an example because they're weak as shit. Any demon with The Overlord's Seat or Demonic Fusion will have the same sped up growth rate. It's just that a stronger demon will start developing from a higher point.
>Your growth doesn't scale to your initial strength, so about powerful enough to curbstomp Arioch since you'll be 1.8 times stronger than you started.

Welcome to Veeky Forums where people are glib and insult one another's nationalities.

I usually tend to make devices that are immediately useful or completely useless, depending on the free time to danger ratio of the current Jump. The device I'm currently the most proud terrified of came about due to a combination of those two desires. I initially designed it to house FF8 Guardian Forces, but after the death of a number of my Companions, I'm going to use to for something a whooooole lot darker.

I still haven't thought of a good name for it yet, but I have built two copies.
+ Took apart the P.A.K. from Invader Zim Jump with lots of help from Tak of the same.
+ Combined the Personality/Memory Upload-Download abilities of it with Brain Bio-Chips from GUNNM to create an artificial "mind" for the P.A.K. to access.
+ Rerouted the Upload-Download abilities through a switch that would allow it to function like normal, only Upload, or only Download.

Originally the device was the length of an entire arm and then some, because it had to also house two other devices that allowed it to channel the magic from the Guardian Forces. But without those I have shrunk it down to something the size of a wide armband. About six inches long. Once clasped onto an arm it can operate as a secondary brain, reverting any personality or memory damage to the wearer,

I'm planning to use it in Download Only mode with copies of my Companion's memories already written into the device to bring them back to life. The circumstances of their deaths did not allow normal Resurrection. This is all theory though. I have no idea if it'll even work.... yet. Hellsing has a number of very bad people who would make very nice hosts.

>It makes it so you have a human soul somewhere in the angelic clusterfuck your existence has become, so yeah.
That actually makes sense, yeah... Guess I don't need the The Overlord's Seat then. Hm. 200cp suddenly free...

Hey, if Neverwinter Nights user is here, I've got a question about Guts. When it says you can perform superhuman feats, does it mean Tome of Battle or more along the lines of surviving falling from space or being covered in lava?

Sounds like good mad science.

>spoiler
Perhaps a jump where you can get cloning tech would work for the host bodies too? Would allow for more customization of them.

Not him, but I'm gonna guess it's more ToB stuff. Through swimming in lava is only 20d6 of damage per round. You could get good enough to do that for a few rounds.

The really impressive part of that is managing to sink into the lava. Stone is a lot more dense than human flesh.

Eh, jump in hard enough and it'll work. Also, at high level, a d&d fighter is a lot tougher than stone. Maybe they get denser as well?

My party's fighter is pretty dense, alright...

I have some questions about the magic system in Overlord:
1. If you don't buy the Dark Wisdom perk are you limited to only knowing 300 spells?
2. Are you able to create your own custom spells in-setting? What about for Over-rank Magic?
3. Are you able to teach people out-of-setting magic post-jump?

Essentially, I created a nanomachine armor suit that is very similiar to the Reach Scarabs except this here is an unholy amalgum of Biology,Technology, and Magic. This was a combined effort of me and my companions utlizing almost the entire Tinker skill tree from Worm and Starro tech notes, in order to create a extremely versatile suit that regenerates and responds to harm and evolves to mitigate damage to its wearer. While it took a long time to fully create, its scanners utilize a tattletale like ability and it can basically utilize things like GBE's and reflect them, emit really powerful shields similair to AT fields and a great deal of magic. It regenerates and propogates similiar to a Symbiote, so its mass produceable. Their design matches the wearers needs, to reflect their style, I outfit all my companions with these "Kamen Suits".

Will Minecraft be getting an update?

Apparently update 1.9 came out, with a ton of new content

They drove him off ages ago.

No. Minecraftanon's been gone a long time-

-okay, you? You need a chill pill and maybe some ex-lax for that butthurt. Nobody "drove" Minecraftanon off, he just stopped showing up. There wasn't any big fight or drama, believe it or not sometimes people just slip away quietly from jumpchain.

The MCAnon's gone, babe.

Dude, he just got bored and left.

You're probably right, but I've no guarantee I'll end up in a Jump that'll give me access to those kinda of Perks. I'm pretty much operating at the whims of the Jump Coordinator. He/She/It's been a BITCH lately. Yeah, that's right, I said it! Ow. What tha... Ow! OW! ... Anywho, I'm rather limited in my options at this point, and my device is the best I could do on short notice with nothing but a copy of their Personality/Memories.

A /few/ of my Companions might not might Cyborg bodies, but I'm short on materials and I don't really want to find out who will accept that kind of radical body switch and who won't on a crap-shoot. Even if I can just reset them over and over again until I get it right.

So, what jumps are being worked on right now? I can never keep track.

Jumper spider...

well I kind of gave up on the coat thing once I merged with it, now my major project is my clark-tech MMORPG loosely based on both the worlds I've visited, the works of the remotely scanned life model decoy brain tapes running on emulated virtual machines of every great creative mind known in nearly every jump I've been in thanks to the Phoenix gate so that I didn't actually disturb anything I can travel to anywhere or anyone as long as I don't upset stuff. It's loosely based on oasis from ready player one only much much bigger ,varied, open to modification and deep. Mother box says it's mathematically balanced but a peak human intellect, lifetime of devotion and eidetic memory is required to scratch the surface of understanding all the systems, subsystems and synergies involved in it.
Of course that's in the crossover areas, the genre and specific novel /era /Game areas are much simpler to understand being limited to the general feel of that sort of game/genre of fiction/ time period. For example if you went to the borderlands area you would be given the opportunity to step into the shoes of your favorite vault Hunter, only this time you're limited by what you can think of and the NPC's are fully sapient AI who can and will do everything that you would reasonably expect that person to do,well at least the ones you're not supposed to kill. an actual living Pandora and Elpis for you and several others to explore, instanced so that you won't run into a bunch of the same vault Hunter since that would go against the story. Here as in every other specific game/era/novel area you can earn items,abilities and equipment to bring into the crossover areas. Playing this game is a good deal like being a jumper only with grinding and exploration instead of CP. Also you have to start fresh in each specific area to gain stuff for the crossover areas unless you choose to go to a "unlimited world"where case you can use crossover abilities but will not gain anything.

Oh yeah, I have a bunch of GIFTS eggs lying around. I should hand those out on Christmas.

Hell yeah, motherfucker.

So he's gone, no chance of an update? Or is it in cryo until he comes back?

40k Eldar, Black Crusade, Ork (maybe), NERF, and Shadow Warrior, off the top of my head.

And this is why the Archaos are the best civ in the Fall From Heaven jump. The Ur-Spider Mother is such a sweetheart, she's my favorite companion.

Red's updating Warframe for Second Dream. Looks alright.
Also, technically everything in the WIP folder on the G-drive.

Hey YJanon. Does the X-ray vision you can get from Super Senses work like comic book style seeing through solid objects or is it looking at everything as if they were actually being x-rayed?

Also, just what counts as an ability Amazo Backup Memory can work on? Would Pokémon moves count? Dragon fire breath? Other supernatural abilities that are 'natural' for that species? Mass Effect Biotics?

>literally "Doviello, but with spiders instead of wolves": the civ

Exactly. Spiders are a billion times better than wolves.

I'm working on Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magicka Obscura.. albeit slowly.