So there is this guy on my local store that plays eldar and it's annoying as fuck. Literally manchild the player

So there is this guy on my local store that plays eldar and it's annoying as fuck. Literally manchild the player.
And he is always pestering me with "play vs me, you never play vs me" Which I havent because I dont like playing with unpainted miniatures.
Anyways besides the point, other friends in the shop have shared with me that the secret to get him to fuck off is by curb stomping him IN game.

So I came here Veeky Forums to gather advice on how to crush them pesky eldar the easiest and most over humilliating way possible.
No forgeworld.
Annoying manchild uses avenger formation and always puts his farseer in a unit of 10.
Probably will field a wraithknight after he gets blasted.

I play space marines and I was thinking on using the following strategy.
Use conclave librarian and load it up on a drop pod. Have the drop pod land near his avengers with the farseer.
Proceed to unleash two powers "if we are using the new faqs that is" in buffing or fucking around with my enemy so that he runs out of dice.
Then use fulmination to reposition my Librarians in exchange for my Centurions with grav guns "a friend said Honor guard or reclusiam would be better but I dont like him hitting before I do"
Proceed to anally devastate him.
What do you think? Comments? suggestions?

Eldar are cool.

They are but the manchild that plays me needs to be defeated. He taints the coolnes of the eldar.
Otherwise I will never be left in peace.

What strategy do you think would be convenient in this case?

Play Space Marines, but just bring a Librarian with a Centurion squad.

Ally in Necrons spamming the cheesiest things possible.

You could also tell him to fuck off.

The dark eldar do not practice outright hostility. >:)

They seed themselves in deciet and trickery.

*laughs evilly wile rubbing hand*

Depends on what his list is. Eldar rule the roost right now, so you need to prepare.

I already did, but he keeps fucking around EVERY FUCKING TIME I see him in store. Best way to make him leave me is with a curbstomp lesson in the tabletop.

He also happens to play Necrons.

Avenger formation usually the unit with the exarch is accompanied by the farseer.
He tends to use Warp spiders and sometimes scorpions.
He also has wraithknight.

But I need to get in range to fuck him over, otherwise his Dire avenger squad will most likely wipe my centurions if I dont blast him.

Skyhammer formation is cool to fuck over eldar, they lack intercept and you can DS + tie him in CC
Try 2 of those, they are around 650 points each for 2 squads of 5 assmarines (maybe make them 10 strong each so they survive overwatch), +2*5 devastators with grav cannons in pods

Well I got 2 squads of ASM of 10 each squad.
They are built but lack painting.

I got two devastator squads, havent built them yet.
And I am currently painting a drop pod, still have other 3 to go.

Let's see how much it would cost.

>while rubbing hand
>As in, one hand
>Dark Eldar
I know exactly where that other hand is.
And I don't like it.

Well after some rework I made this one.

So... any thoughts?

Whirlwinds nigga

Cheap, S5 AP4 large blasts with indirect fire. Only the exarch is getting an armor save and ntervening terrain doesn't help much. Also pinning.

It's a cheap, easy option that doesn't require much luck or strategy.

But the exarch grans 5 invulnerable safe to all his unit if he carries his shield no?
But yes a whirlwind is most attractive. But on the meantime, I will just smash hammerstrike.

Grow a fucking backbone. If you don't want to play the dude, don't fucking play him.

Do the Eldar really cower like that under fire? I thought they were more graceful.

Grow a pair and tell him to fuck off. If he persistd, tell him you will play him when he paints all his minis.

It's a trace of an actual war photo. Trace is a bad word for it but I'm not very well-versed in art lingo, but basically the Eldar in the foreground are drawn over a picture of some soldiers under fire. The space marines in the background were added after.

So, I guess that doesn't really answer your question, but I think it's cool. Some user posted the reference picture on here a while ago, but I just tried for ten minutes and I couldn't find it so whatever.

I'm pretty sure only the crazy, near invulnerable, or suicidal don't crouch when getting shot at.

Those look like Guardians to me - which are none of the above.

OP is a pussy hes too scared to fight unless he gets a shit ton of advice on Veeky Forums beforehand

Face it, you are below a neckbeard

Obviously. Isn't that why he's come to us mighty neckbeards for our sagely wisdom?

The guy what to be rid of a faglord being a fag at him and the only way he can do that is by crushing the fag's dreams

Exactly, in order to trully have victory is for him to be crushed utterly and mercilessly.
For that I need sage advice, due to I prefer to paint and I dont play that much anyways. But this little fagg has gotten on my nerves as of late.

He has been pestering me about that shit for almost a fucking year. I played vs like 5 games and EVERY SINGLE ONE if he didnt win he would get mad like a fucking baby because he didnt won.
Even worse when we had to declare it a draw or finish it because the store owner had to close, he would become super faggy.

This I have to do.
I have maximized the list now:

Necron player here,
I don't have much of an army 500 points but there are some incredibly fucking stupid things you can do.
I would suggest pimping out your lord with the teleporty cloak, warscythe, phylactery, and Res Orb, getting a couple Lychguard with shields, then deep striking them right on top of his farseer.
Alternatively, give your lord the Voidreaper and drink his tears as he weeps.

However, I haven't played in a while, but I heard there is a new thing called the Dogfight phase that is so absolutely unnecessary. Eldar have shit flyer formations, Orcs and Spess Macaroni have the best. You can force him to take extreme penalties for not bringing fliers, and if he does, own his ass.

"fuck off dude, I don't want to play you and your grey legion"

That captain is stupid, and the extra marine on the dev squads is too.
Why are you making unbound lists? What kind of faggot are you?

Assault squads need to be 5 or 10. No in between. If you're at 8 either go up to 10 so you can combat squad and be in that many more places at once/cap that many more objectives/disordered charge that many more enemies. Or go all the way down to 5 to save points.

Assault squads have slots for 2 flamers and 1 melta bomb. Use them. At least get melta bombs. Right now you have nothing but krak and chainswords. Yeah you can Skyhammer charge people but you aren't going to do anything.

Devastators should be either 5 or 10, same reason. Full 10 lets you combat squad to pin. Or go min 5 to save points. There is merit in adding extra bodies to keep your heavy weapons safe, but you still want to go up to 10 for that many more extra bodies, and the OPTION to combat squad, as well as splitting your heavies 2/2 or 3/1.

Your heavies should either be 2-4 Grav Cannons, or Multi-Meltas. Reason being that they are in drop pods in a close combat role. If, for whatever retarded reason you want long range devastators in a skyhammer, take 4 Lascannons.