I told you 3 days ago to buy at 5$ did you? Will be 15$ before the 10th

I told you 3 days ago to buy at 5$ did you? Will be 15$ before the 10th

Yup.

Sitting in 1k WTC because didn't buy more at sub $7. Still up 700% since I got in back in September at $0.82.

We're gonna be very well off guys.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

hOW DO i INVEST IN THIS COIN? wHAT IS ITS NAME AND IS IT ON ANY EXCHANGES? sOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD HAVE A LOW MARKET CAP, GREAT TEAM BEHIND IT.

Shut up no coiner faggot.

I've made an entire years pay in 4 months. Outperformed my 12% YTD Schwab/Vanguard accounts.

Go fuck yourself you poor useless piece of shit.

I only have 10 coins
is it even worth it

I mean WTC will likely be triple digits by EOY 2018.

That's a good 10k...but not much really.

I would try to DCA at least 100 WTC

why did it moon

FUCk YEAH

Should be up 2300 trillion by march. Buy in now to own galactic level wealth, commanding the resources of entire star systems.

Masternode goodies and a lot of coins locked in pushing the supply low relatively.

there was a pump and dump on the 27th when the announcement was made. why pump again 3 days later?

Seek professional help man I’m worried about you

Big money likes to manipulate WTC. Thought today was another pnd as well, but it turned out to be legit. It was only a matter of time.

So should I buy in now?

I would have believed you more if you'd gone from a conspiracy angle rather than a pointless rant.

Takes time for news to carry. The huge taken off the market.

Buy before the 10th I don’t see this going below 9 again before then so that’s up to you! Could correct a few cents though but is the 20 cents really worth the risk? Your call!

fuck yeah love walton

were gonna make it bro

Satan confirmed a chink.

Get fucked nocoiner